bballer2020 is offline New Member

1st cycle...Looking to run var ..PCt?

Looking to run about a month cycle of var, was thinking of running aromasin to be safe for like 10 days...thoughts? BTW, i would be running var at 50 mg/day.

stats: 175 lbs 5"9 been training seriously for 3 years and thats var only for those wondering

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    wont need aromasin

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bballer2020 View Post
    Looking to run about a month cycle of var, was thinking of running aromasin to be safe for like 10 days...thoughts? BTW, i would be running var at 50 mg/day.

stats: 175 lbs 5"9 been training seriously for 3 years and thats var only for those wondering
    That would be a HUGE waste of money. Do some more research on here about var only cycles, there area lot of threads.

i have researched it, and know the costs...however i do like that its not taxing on the liver and doesnt really alter the HPTA (i'm 20) ...also like the fact that it's an oral thanks for the input though man appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    wont need aromasin
    really ? because of the duration or the dosage i'd run?

i have researched it, and know the costs...however i do like that its not taxing on the liver and doesnt really alter the HPTA (i'm 20) ...also like the fact that it's an oral thanks for the input though man appreciated
    Your wrong here bro, you will get shut down hard in a few days and it is taxing on the liver.

More importantly what do you have planned for your pct?

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    Your wrong here bro, you will get shut down hard in a few days and it is taxing on the liver.
    huh? everything i've read said var is very mild on the liver...

More importantly what do you have planned for your pct?
    like i said in the OP aromasin

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    It does alter your HPTA, so it's still advised at your age that you do not cycle. If you had done any real research you would know that, and also that no AI is needed with var.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    It does alter your HPTA, so it's still advised at your age that you do not cycle. If you had done any real research you would know that, and also that no AI is needed with var.
    Slightly though right? I get it ...but if i were to cycle it then what would be a proper PCT just clomid

huh? everything i've read said var is very mild on the liver...

like i said in the OP aromasin
    It is mild compared to some of the other orals but doesn't mean you shouldn't be taking any liver supps. If I ran a var only cycle I would run nolva for 4 weeks, go in the pct section and do some research bro.

It is mild compared to some of the other orals but doesn't mean you shouldn't be taking any liver supps. If I ran a var only cycle I would run nolva for 4 weeks, go in the pct section and do some research bro.
    Will do man, thanks for the input everyone, i'm off to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's

You need 6-8 weeks to see all the potential of Anavar with a dose of at least 40mg/day (50-80 is more the standard). It is milder on the liver than any other 17aa, but it is still a 17aa, meaning it is hepatoxic to a degree. You need to take liver support like Liv52, milk thistle. etc.

It will not shut down natural test production, but it will affect it. Some guys complain of low libido, other don't. Have some Tribulus and Avena Sativa on hand if that side effect presents. Also, since it will reduce natural test production yous till need to do PCT. 3 weeks of Clomid at 50mg/day, or 3 weeks of Nolva at 20mg/day will do just fine. A 4th week is being super cautious, but if you're inclined I don't think it would hurt.

If you're under 25 do not even consider running any steroid . That's how you damage your HPTA. Everyone here I've read that cycled under 25 now wishes they hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    You need 6-8 weeks to see all the potential of Anavar with a dose of at least 40mg/day (50-80 is more the standard). It is milder on the liver than any other 17aa, but it is still a 17aa, meaning it is hepatoxic to a degree. You need to take liver support like Liv52, milk thistle. etc.

It will not shut down natural test production, but it will affect it. Some guys complain of low libido, other don't. Have some Tribulus and Avena Sativa on hand if that side effect presents. Also, since it will reduce natural test production yous till need to do PCT. 3 weeks of Clomid at 50mg/day, or 3 weeks of Nolva at 20mg/day will do just fine. A 4th week is being super cautious, but if you're inclined I don't think it would hurt.

If you're under 25 do not even consider running any steroid. That's how you damage your HPTA. Everyone here I've read that cycled under 25 now wishes they hadn't.
    yeah im 20 years old so i'm still doing my research and stuff...thanks man

Thread Information