martinez44 is offline New Member

why no sex drive? 500mg a week of test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i changed at week 4 from test e to sus (karachis) and my sex drive has gone completely, anyone know why???
    from doing abit of research on google i keep seeing in the description of sus, that loss off sex drive as a side effect but how can this be when its test??? cheers guys its now week 6 and i feel like crap.no energy,aches,always tired appetite alot less then what it was, now someone posted a reply on another forum and said it could be because i switched from a single ester to a multi ester, anyone have any thoughts on this????????

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Either you Karachis are fake, or your estrogen levels are way high (which could be remedied with some Aromasin ).

well these are the same amps ive always had before and i got the hair growth on back and arms and chest spots on back and chest and my face ballooned surely i wouldnt get this if it was fake would i?

Quote Originally Posted by martinez44 View Post
    well these are the same amps ive always had before and i got the hair growth on back and arms and chest spots on back and chest and my face ballooned surely i wouldnt get this if it was fake would i?
    No, you are correct. If you're confident that your gear is real, then your best option would be to get some Aromasin (maybe 10-15mg/day) and see if that fixes your libido.

would it be pointless to up the test to 750mg a week,or is aromasin my only option, thanks for your help

would it be pointless to up the test to 750mg a week,or is aromasin my only option, thanks for your help
    Your test levels are already like 5-10X higher than naturally. More test is only going to make the problem worse by increasing estrogen.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    x2 on controlling the estro

i have a docs appointment tomorrow, should i get my bloods done to see if my estrogen levels are high,if so what do i ask for?? just thought before i spend out the money to be sure,also if i do have high estrogen will aromasin definately bring it down and hence, i,ll have more motivation,appetite,strength and sex drive increase???? thanks

Sector is offline Associate Member
    i have a docs appointment tomorrow, should i get my bloods done to see if my estrogen levels are high,if so what do i ask for?? just thought before i spend out the money to be sure,also if i do have high estrogen will aromasin definately bring it down and hence, i,ll have more motivation,appetite,strength and sex drive increase???? thanks
    Bro, you posted your concern and you have been told what the most likely cause is. What are you waiting for? Get some Estro control ( aromasin or liqudex ). To be honest you probly should have had an AI like this on hand before you even started your cycle to toss in if you noticed sides of gyno or had Estro problems ( like your having ). Blood work on cycle is always a good idea as well.

Just ask them to include estrogen levels on the blood panel (especially E2).

solo x is offline New Member
    I am in the same situation Bro. I am taking Omnadren which is basically the same as Sust. Going with the estro being too high as stated
    Last edited by solo x; 08-18-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Thread Information