Thread: Gear!

JBarron is offline Member

Gear!

Have any of you guys used "Gear" by Need2BuildMuscle?

I've read good reviews on it, and it really seems like a legitimate product that would be very valuable to include in any diet.

I would post the link, but I don't think I'm allowed to, so just google it.

I was wondering if anyone on here has tried it before?

I will probably purchase it along with my next cycle supplies, just to throw in on quick meals in which I don't get enough protein.

Sorry if this should go in the supp, or nutritional section, but all the smart knowledgeable people usually spend their time here :-D

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    his products are pimped all over the elite fitness boards. As a result, you will only get biased opinions there. I personally have never used it, but it looks decent. The good thing about his supplements is that they are geared towards AAS users

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    his products are pimped all over the elite fitness boards. As a result, you will only get biased opinions there. I personally have never used it, but it looks decent. The good thing about his supplements is that they are geared towards AAS users
    Right, yeah I did notice they are exploited there. I just picked up his acne tame product, I had a bit of a breakout after pct, so far it's working effectively.

Guy sent me a business card and shipping was fairly quick, so I have no reason not to give his other supps a go. I might even try out that pre workout supp for shiits and gigs.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    keep me posted. I am curious. I like the fact his supps are designed for juicers like us

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    keep me posted. I am curious. I like the fact his supps are designed for juicers like us
    will do bro, I've been told to run a log on my next cycle prop,tbol,mast, so it'll be around sep in the cycle results section.

Thread Information