JaseMaris is offline New Member

First Cycle Ever Draft Please Help

Ok so this is my First Ever Cycle. I don't have anything yet, Don't know where to get it, and I'm planning on following the rules and learning as much as I can. So when I'm ready I can role on this. I've been reading alot and alittle confused so I thought I'd put this together as best I could from what I understand so I could figure out better what I need to read more about.

Doing this right it my main goal.

My first Draft for you to make suggestions, please tell me why in detail I should change something so I can look it and and learn why etc. Thanks guys.

Age 39
    Workingout off and on since I was fifteen, never been ripped or less then 8% BF I'm Working on BF right now cuse I put on alot of weight but I'm still going to be between 12-15% BF when I start my cycle I know that's high but I'm working on it.
    195-200lbs
    6 Feet

I’m thinking of doing this for my first cycle…

Arimidex .5mg daily starting 1 week before 12 weeks of cycle I tend to have a higher bodyfat % then most of you guys so I’m playing it safe (gyno bloat etc)
    Testorone E weeks 1-12 500mg, Split twice a week Monday/Thurs
    Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 40mg/day spread out over day.Removed because I was told I don't need this in my first cycle.
    Durastride .5mg, daily thing, anyway I have male pattern thinning
    Dhea 25mg twice daily this is a daily supplement anyway

PCT (HCG is being debated)
    Week 1 Nolvadex 20mgs/day, HCG 500iu/day, Aromasin 20-25mgs/Vitamin E day 1000iu/day
    Week 2 Nolvadex 20mgs/day, HCG 500iu/day, Aromasin 20-25mgs/Vitamin E day 1000iu/day
    Week 3 Nolvadex 20mgs/day, HCG 500iu/day, Aromasin 20-25mgs/Vitamin E day 1000iu/day
    Week 4 Nolvadex 20mgs/day, Aromasin 20-25mgs/day
    Week 5 Nolvadex 20mgs/day, Aromasin 20-25mgs/day
    Week 6 Nolvadex 20mgs/day

Ok like I said let-em rip tell me what I need to know.
    Last edited by JaseMaris; 08-24-2010 at 07:00 PM.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Testorone E weeks 1-12 500mg, Split twice a week Monday/Thurs
    ^ This is all you need for your first cycle, take out dbol .

I don't like your pct, go back to the pct section and read up some more.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I agree w/GH. Many do test only on their 1st dance and your PCT is not good. HCG is mostly used during not after.
    Last edited by FuzzyPeaches o.O; 08-24-2010 at 05:42 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    He got that PCT from Pinn's PCT sticky.

but I'd still prefer HCG on cycle and SERMs in pct.

He got that PCT from Pinn's PCT sticky.
    yes I did, seemed to make sense to me but there seems to be a difference of opinions about this...

Okay, I'm going to edit my first post as this moves along and make notes in it to make sure people know that it's been edited so there's no confusion etc.

Dbol 's out, that's fine with me, less complicated, less money.

HCG , hmmmm, now I'm considering killing it from my PCT. But I have some questions first please...

?1 I thought it was a good idea because the levels of test would drop so drastically those first three weeks of PCT that it would help me to produce my own and help, even fractually, with keeping my gains. This wouldn't happen?

?2 It still seems like it might help... BUT would my body become so accustomed to it in 3 weeks that my LH(leutenizing hormone) production be thrown off completely and my test levels would just crash again anyway. I thought the HCG would help me get a boost. Would only 3 weeks suppress my production of LH?

?3 Third what if I changed the dosage to 1000iu twice a week? Still give a slight boost and not be enough to screw up my own production of LH.

Any of these ideas good, bad or ugly.
    Last edited by JaseMaris; 08-24-2010 at 06:56 PM.

digismash is offline Associate Member
    Jase being your first cycle its good to do only test and see how you react to it, that way if you add a compound your 2nd cycle, like dbol , you will know what effects are from whats compounds, make sense???

Maxpower_sf1 is offline Junior Member
    I would roll with clomid and nolva only for your pct

you might want to start Nolva at a higher dose like 30 and taper down to 10

also I thin your PCT might be to long, i believe 4 weeks should be enough

Please correct me if i am wrong, only been reading on the site for a couple weeks

Jase being your first cycle its good to do only test and see how you react to it, that way if you add a compound your 2nd cycle, like dbol, you will know what effects are from whats compounds, make sense???
    Agreed and done.

also I think your PCT might be to long, i believe 4 weeks should be enough
    I noticed this but I thought that this was attributed to the addition of HGC in weeks 1-3
    Anyone else for concerns about HCG and/or length of my PCT or comments on my dosage before mentioned.... I sound like a lawyer lol, sorry.

indie10669 is offline New Member
    I don't think the HCG is even needed, really. Why don't you try without it and see what happens? The cycle isn't anything that'll be hard to recover from. Some, like me, never even need HCG and it's not like you'll lose anything if you find out you'd prefer it for your next cycle.

As for the PCT, most do something along the line of 40/40/20/20 (mg/day of nolva for weeks 1-4) and it works just fine. I, personally, prefer just 6 weeks of 20 mg/day but that's just personal preference...

indie10669 is offline New Member
    Also, it seems a little rash to me to just jump into .5mg/day of adex. Why don't you start out at .25mg/day and adjust as you feel fit each day.

leatherface7 is offline New Member
    As with most comments made, I would stop the dbol , and just stick with 500mg Test.

.5mg Adex a day is probably overkill for this, i would drop to 0.25mg/day during cycle (perhaps EOD if other people would comment on that)

As for PCT, a simple 4 week nolva/clomid should suffice.
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Read: Test beginner cycle under.. Q&a forum i personally think it answers your question very well...use adex if gyno/bloat presents itself
    also 6' 200lbs are you sure about your bf seems a bit high for that build

Right on with the adex laether, i agree

B.t.w. Jase im planning on same cycle test e 500 mg split 2 time weekly as this will be my first cycle, i to am 40yrs old, gonna get blood work before cycle i am able to be upfront with my doctor he knows my plan so he can check my blood more specifically i think your gonna feel like a new man... Good luck

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    IMO your cycle should be

Weeks 1-12 TestE 250mg twice a week
    Weeks 14-18 Nolva/Clomid (check swiftos PCT thread for dosage)

Skip the Adex unless you need it for gyno. I only ever PLAN run Adex if I want to stay shredded through a summer cutting cycle. In any other cycle, if my estrogen levels get so high that my nips start to tingle then I'll take it till the sensitivity goes away but some estrogen is good for you so dont just cut it out out of hand.

HCG could be helpfull but my feeling on this subject is see how well you recover with just the Clomid and Nolva alone and then maybe next time run the HCG and see if you feel a difference. I couldnt tell the difference with HCG the first time I ran it (because I ran it poorly).

I just ran a 9 week cycle of about twice as much junk as you are running and my PCT didnt include HCG and I was fine. It isn't a requirement, just shaves a couple weeks of your recovery unless you ran a heavy cycle for a long time and shut yourself down hardcore.

Hope that helps.

Age 39
    Workingout off and on since I was fifteen, never been ripped or less then 8% BF I'm Working on BF right now cuse I put on alot of weight but I'm still going to be between 12-15% BF when I start my cycle I know that's high but I'm working on it.
    195-200lbs
    6 Feet
    These numbers are guesses, I'm trying to lean out as much as possible before I start this cycle. Right now I'm useing an at home scale that tells me my weight (input height, body type etc and it tells you your BF% water levels etc, it could be way off.) Right now it says I'm about 210-215 depending on day/time etc say average of 212. The scale says I'm 20% body fat right now. And I believe it. I hold alot of BF% in my belly and love handles, almost zero in my legs and ass, and a little in my arms and chest.

My guesses are from last time I trimed down about 18 months ago. When I was 195-200lbs I was about 10-12% BF don't remember exactly.

At my best I've been 185 and 8% body fat about 20 months ago, that was with (for me) alot of work. Of course ideally I'd like to be aroung 195-200 and 10% BF but I just don't seem that happening. I'm going to work for it hard but I'll have to just play it by ear. If things are moving along well and makeing good progress. I'll put off starting the cycle as long as I can. When I get to 195lbs I'll check in again and see what my BF% is and either move forward with the cycle or put it off alittle longer.

I know I've said this a ton but I'm not a bodybuilder, never have been, but I don't think I've ever really stated what my goals are so here they are.

I'd like to reach a level of 210-215lbs and 8-10% body fat. (6-8% is my dream but I love food way to much and have little self control!) I don't think this will happen with my first cycle though. That would be a gain of 20 pounds of pure muscle and keeping it. My goal is to do one cycle see how my stats end up 4 months after the cycle. Hopefully leveling out at 210lbs and 8BF%. Then think about doing another. Again playing it by ear here.

I added Adex to play it on the safe side because I was assuming my BF would be alot higher then most of you guys feel is safe, and because of that I'd be prone to gyno. Was I correct in thinking this? OR Since this is a pretty light first cycle should I just skip it and just have it on the side in case I start to show signs? This seems be be what people are saying I just want to confirm.

I'll remove the HCG also, the more people that post the less I want to bother. The less drugs I put in my system the better anyway. And of course I can see how my body reacts to what I'm taking better. So ok out with the HCG.

I'll change my PCT to Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50 or something similar. I like the idea of tapering off for some reason...

By the way thanks for all the input guys! It really helps to talk it out so to speak.
    Last edited by JaseMaris; 08-25-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Thread Information