Rexjad is offline New Member

Smile New cycle test 400, parabolan, decca. Diet advice

Sooooo after a failed 12 week cycle(to be completed in 2 weeks and PCT to ensue) which was
    200mg prop EOD 1-12
    200mg Eq EOD1-12
    50mg t-Bol Ed

No weight gain. Going to PCT and stay off 12 weeks and have blood work done. Then coming back on with this cycle. How could I manage my diet for lean muscle gain but limit fat gain? I'm 219 and 5-11 14.5% BF
    New cycle to be
    .75 mg parabolan EOD(tren hex)4 week kickstart
    800mg test weekly. (2 ml t-400 half and half enanthate and cyp)
    500 mg weekly decca. To last 10 weeks of injector 12 weeks total with the esters remaining in for the additional 2 weeks b4 PCT starting which will be a HCG nolva and clomid with CLen to keep the cortisol down. Last cycle was questionable but left me much more educated and aware. I only was eating 2500-2750 calories a day. Is this in anyway enough? I would like to stay lean.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Rex I mean no disrespect.. You have questions about cal intake yet you are going to take Tren ? Sounds like bad news...

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Rex I mean no disrespect.. You have questions about cal intake yet you are going to take Tren? Sounds like bad news...
    I agree with you a bit. How many actual cycles have you done Rex and what did they consist of?

Asking about diet on tren seems to be popular though, from the bit ive read about it some guys have to eat outragous amounts to gain weight on Trenbolone because its very potent and binds to fat receptors or something. ( I dont have much knowledge on tren, purely parroted info here ).

None taken, just not sure about diet with tren , most people I know who are on make stupid gains on it and eat whatever, but they always eat like that and are not fat. It's very frustrating and misleading haha.
    Cycle knowledge is one cycle. I have researched a Ton but I feel that people who have tried it may have more in depth aspect on this. I have taken one cycle at those stats above and I saw no gains as far as AAS are concerned. I did get stronger but no more then I would have normally. I have a better source now. One that all my friends have backed up and I trust it. So you could argue I have no on cycle experience.
    Last edited by Rexjad; 08-27-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Stupid iPhone

Rex this is y I say it sounds like bad news.. Based on what you just said "I have no cycle experience", you are now going to embark on a 3 compound stack deca /para/test. Lets assume the worse case scenario, lets say you start to get some real bad sides.. What do you do? You will have no idea which one is causing the issues and will have no idea on how to combat the issue.

Something you need to think about, other than just getting "sick results". Know what I mean?

I completely understand what you're saying. I don't want sick results I want results that stick. Which is why I have spent the last 5 years slowly working down my body from fat and then building it up again. If a test only is what I need to do. So be it. I will not however run either one of the other two without test

Just frustrated from my last cycle. The bunk one. Spending $ and 12 weeks on nothing

Thats completely understandable, I say try a test only cycle @ 500/wk. Since it will be your 1st time you will get great results and leave yourself room for new things. So next time you could run deca /test and if you get any sides you know that this time its the deca and you will know exactly what to do to combat whatever is happening. You can keep building like this.. Just my opinion but I think you have to agree that it makes sense...

I do agree. I'll try just the test. 500mg a week. I'll update whenever I start. Depending on blood levels of test I'll know if this cycle I'm finishing now was fake or not. If it was real. I have more problems with my diet thn I couldve imagined

Diet is huge but regardless of what you eat you should feel it in your libido... Get BW and go from there...

Thread Information