Thread: advice wanted

kev123 is offline Associate Member

advice wanted

hey guys i have just done a 10 week cycle of test prop i am quite happy with the results i gained 11 lbs but look a lot leaner and harder my bf was at 15.6% quite high i know but now it is down to 13% i am 26 214lbs now 6ft1 this was my first cycle now i cant wait for my bulk cycle i was wondering if anyone has run deca test cyp and dbol ?what sort of gains would i expect to get from that i know everyone is different but just looking for a rough idea any input would be much appreciated even if there is other ideas for a cycle for me cheers,kev

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    test/deca /dbol ...ah, the bread and butter cycle.

great mass builder.

but I'd only add one more compound for your next run.

If you get some sides, you won't be sure if it's the deca or the dbol.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Keeping in mind D7M's advice to add only 1 compound my suggestion would be Test E and Dbol . You used test prop for your first cycle which typically = less water retention. Longer esters are known to have a bit more water retention and Deca /dbol are especially known for water retention. That said, if you were to go with Test E/Dbol Kicker, you would get a feel for what its like to hold extra water and have a chance to experience/control it a bit. This would prepare you for Test/Deca/Dbol in the future.

Just my 2 cents

Edit - Out of curiosity, how many MGs a week did you use of Test Prop?

Thanks for the replys and I was doin 250mg/1ml every other day cheers so maybe then I will look into test e and dbol

SG2009 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=kev123;5332110]hey guys i have just done a 10 week cycle of test prop i am quite happy with the results i gained 11 lbs but look a lot leaner and harder my bf was at 15.6% quite high i know but now it is down to 13% i am 26 214lbs now 6ft1 this was my first cycle now i cant wait for my bulk cycle i was wondering if anyone has run deca test cyp and dbol ?what sort of gains would i expect to get from that i know everyone is different but just looking for a rough idea any input would be much appreciated even if there is other ideas for a cycle for me cheers,kev

Had a great gain but won't do it again due to sides.

Sorry mate I am confused do you mean you have done it and had bad sides I did not get any sides

Sorry if you mean the bf thing I did mean before I started the cycle it was 15.6

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    i've neve seen test prop dosed at 250mg/1ml. So you ran 1000mg of test per week for a first cycle?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I thought he said he was doin 1ml eod which was 250mg/ml. That cannot be right?

Sorry I got it wrong I was doin 2ml eod I forgot the ampouls are 2ml

To be honest I am not sure what the mg was I think it was 250 and SAMs dad you sound surprised about how much I was doin did that sound to much obviously if they have got 250 mg in I was doin more

Right then sorry about this I have been on a 14 Hr night shift so that's why it seems like I haven't got a clue the prop I had was viromone which Has 100mg so I was doin 400mg per week does that sound a bit better lmao sorry I am shattered

Thread Information