dan13l is offline New Member

Just a few q and a

i had the below thread under new males but some one sudgested i move it here for more results.

first of all let me start by saying that i do go to the gym work out and i also make sure i get my cardio in. however i havent really watched what i eat and now i regret it. any ways im 5'10 and 194 lbs, the max weight for my height is 186 so yes i am 8 lbs overweight. any ways ive been reading and reading and cant come to a good decision about where i should start of. ive been reading a lot about sustanon 250, if any one could help me out with some useful knowledge about what would be the best way to start if i am looking to slim down and gain muscle. anything would be great thanks.

also, if after the first cycle i decide to stop, can i just stop taking it and thats it or would i have to take proper steps to reduce my usage

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    well, first, whoever suggested you start a thread here is one smart guy.

age?
    approximate body fat?

And yes, you need to start doing some research and educating yourself on what you plan to put into your body.

Regarding PCT (post cycle therapy ) you can start here:

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

And everyone here will tell you this because it's true: steroids aren't magic. you need to really dedicate yourself to a lifestyle of diet, training and rest to see results.

Age?
    BF %?
    Years of Training Experience?

FYI, height/weight charts are total BS, as is BMI for guys with a lot of muscle. Both say I am obese. I don't doubt I am overweight, but please show me an obese person who can run 4 miles three times a week and can do 4 sets of 10 with a weight above their body weight on the bench. It's called being overfat. If judged by these scales all athletes will be either overweight or obese.

dan13l is offline New Member
    age 24

going on my fourth year of weight lifting

every year i make good improvements but then i get off track and lose everything i worked hard for. but now im getting serious about this and i need some help as i have been reading and reading but to much to learn. basically i just want to know if there is thing i have to do prior and after completing a cycle and if i do end up doing one, can i just quit after i finish the cycle. i have to many questions and concerns but those are my main ones

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    bf%?

Thread Information