supersnake730 is offline New Member

2nd cycle advise

My first cycle was Testoprim D 250mg twice wk or 12wks iv done my PCT my last injection was 14wks ago. When i start another cycle can i repeat it or should i change it up and how long should i take of before starting another cycle

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats?

Height
    Bf%
    Years training
    Planned pct???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    5th week
    ^This thread stats you were in week 5 of a cycle barely 3 months ago.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...59#post5257559
    ^This thread stats you clearly aren't ready for steroids and are too young.

My opinion: don't worry about steroids. Worry about food, training, and rest for a couple years.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^^ Correct...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

supersnake730 is offline New Member
    i had 12wk supply at 2 every wk my last injection was 6/8/10..i typed in wrong info so sue me and im 21 6'2 195 iv been in powerlifting meets since age 12 so 9yrs nolvadex 20mg everyday 4wks clomid 50mg, 100mg 1st wk 50mg 2nd 3rd 4th.....looking for advise on best ways to take them the right way not saying dont do it so im left in the dark

What you're being told is that there is no right way to take steroids at your age. The human endocrine system is not stable until age 25. Taking artificial hormones before then runs the risk of permanently altering your HPTA, which could mean reduced testosterone production for LIFE. Want to be on TRT at 21? Want to have no sex drive and ED? Fine, don't heed the advice of two experienced users.

At your age diet and training will yield safe and maintainable results. Steroids will lead to injury, and possibly life-long problems for a short term gain.

Your attempt to persuade these guys to give you advice because you are "going to take them anyway" demonstrates the immaturity typical of young people looking for a quick fix by taking drugs. Unfortunately we all see twenty posts just like this every day. If you choose to take drugs, against our advice I might add, why do you think any of us would feel bad for you when you end up with a non-functioning penis and man boobs? When we don't consider it safe to take these drugs at your age why do you think we will tell you how to take them "responsibly"? You can't take them responsibly, that's the whole point.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and start thinking about the remaining (hopefully) 60-70 years of your life, not the next two. You also need to realize that just because the people you asked for advice didn't tell you what you want to hear doesn't mean they are wrong. In life we frequently don't hear what we want to hear. When that's the case you change the plan to suite the facts, not try to force the facts to be what you want them to be so you can proceed with a plan that will ultimately fail.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    No one here who knows anything will tell someone your age how to do it. The only people who will tell a 21 yr old are the ones who do not know anything or any better.

Thread Information