Tren Ace, Test Prop Cycle questions

This is my first post in nearly a few years so forgive me if I miss some of the normal protocol when starting this thread. To start my stats and cycle exp are as follows:

25 years old - 6'1'' - 217lb - 12-13%bf (varies maybe a tad higher in the winter but nothing too drastic)

Cycle Exp:
    1st- Test prop 12wks 75mg ED
    Clomid/ Nolva PCT

2nd- Test prop 14wks 75mg ED
    EQ 14wks 600mg week
    Clomid/ Nolva PCT

3rd- Test prop 12 wks 75mg ED
    EQ 12 wks 650mg week
    Winstrol 10 wks 50mg ED
    Clomid/ Nolva PCT

These are the past cycles ive worked with. As you can tell im very keen to using the prop and have no problems with ED injections since ill split locations to various parts of my body to prevent soreness, scar tissue, etc.

Ive had decent results from the EQ and Winny but feel that I should give another AAS a try and was thinking of running tren ace with prop. This is what my next cycle is going to look like:

Wk 1-10 Test Prop 75mg ED
    Wk 1-10 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
    PCT- Clomid/ Nolva (potentially HCG but open for suggestion)

Im well educated with Tren and from what ive read throughout this forum and through various publications and is something im really looking forward to running. I was just looking for some insight as to what you all would think of running these two together, dosage, length, etc. All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Diet is very clean, I dont really wanna flood this thread by posting sample diet but I have a high metabolism and enjoy eating well opposed to not.

dazzer1669 is offline New Member
    im am taking the same as u with tren and test but im well over weight i building muscle like hell but cant get rid of my belly any advise

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzer1669 View Post
    im am taking the same as u with tren and test but im well over weight i building muscle like hell but cant get rid of my belly any advise
    Yeah, start your own thread. Not cool to hijack his..

Bump... Im just looking for some input on Tren dosage for running ten weeks. The plan was to do 300mg (100mg EOD) per week. Additionally, wanted to see if ten weeks was sufficient enough to yield adequate gains, given training and diet are in check.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Considering this is your first go at a 19nor, I would test the waters with NPP first.

1–10 Test P 50mg ED or 75mg EOD
    1–10 NPP @ 50mg ED or 100mg EOD
    4-10 HCG @ 250ui EOD or 2X PW
    PCT starts when ester has dropped
    AI on hand/Celery Seed Extract 75mg 2X PD/Vitamin C 3000mg PD

Lets be situational here as if I was to use Tren and only Tren. I know your probably being cautious since my shutdown would be more drastic with Tren than NPP but im pretty aware of what to expect and how to come back from its shutdown. And im not quite sure I can get a hold of NPP so id rather use Tren than Deca anyway.

Harry Manback is offline Junior Member
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112 View Post
    Lets be situational here as if I was to use Tren and only Tren. I know your probably being cautious since my shutdown would be more drastic with Tren than NPP but im pretty aware of what to expect and how to come back from its shutdown. And im not quite sure I can get a hold of NPP so id rather use Tren than Deca anyway.
    If you really want to run tren , yes 300mg a week is a good dose. It will really help to partition your food and put it hard at work. You could start with even a lower dose to feel out your tolerance to it and it would still be beneficial. Just be careful with tren, its a double edged sword.

Ya i was thinking to start the tren at a dose of 200mg/wk then bumping to 300mg/wk once I feel my body out to it. In regards to cycle length, does 10 weeks seem a bit much? or would that be ok to run throughout? I could always introduce it during the second or third week. As for Trens binding affinity to PgR and its effect to worsen HPTA insult are there any other recommendations to help bring back the body other than a standard protocol PCT of Clomid/Nolva? This is if I am unable to get a hold of HcG . thanks alot for the concern as well Hawaiian and Harry. Im taking this all in stride before I get going, and having research matched with a personal opinion from an outside perspective helps clarify how I will go about performing this next cycle.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112 View Post
    Impossible to say since you've never used the compound. If that's the case then heed the cycle suggestion above and replace the NPP with Tren. Same dosages, duration, ect...

Good luck. HP

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzer1669 View Post
    diet?

Thanks HP, ill take all of it in stride. I still have a month or so before I actually begin. Ill make sure to keep a log out there for all to check.

Thread Information