ericzacha is offline New Member

Does anyone ever "ramp up"

I see a lot of discussion about post cycle therapy . Many different regimens all with essentially the same goal, maintenance and side effect avoidance/reversal. Does anyone ever "ramp up" prior to a cycle with something that raises T levels slightly, so it's not such a shock to the system when you start. I was wondering if this sort of approach would lessen side effects. Maybe a week or two of PCT before a cycle. This is just theory on my part as I've never done a cycle and my knowledge base is limited. It just seemed to make sense to me and I wondered if anyone else had thought of it or tried it. If you know a good reason why this is a bad idea, please let me know. Perhaps this is covered elsewhere, and I don't know the right words to search for it. If so, I apologize.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    It is a complete waste of time IMO

If you are going to be shutting your seft down 100% whas the point of trying to raise your test levels before a cycle.

Just run a basic cycle with a good PCT and HCG during cycle if you wish

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't that just increase the length of time your HPTA is supressed? Is a Test 'shock' as you say, a real phenomenon? Is it unpleasant? I don't understand the purpose, but interesting nonetheless.
    Last edited by SomeRandomGuy; 08-29-2010 at 03:50 AM.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I dont think that would really do anything the way you want to do it . I will say this I have been ramping up my doses on orals. This how we used to do it back when and now people on the boards shun it because you blood levels etc. BUT I get far less sides from orals by ramping the dose giving my body a chance to get used to the compounds and then ramping down ex. anadrol 50,100,150,50 its not what people will recomend but if I tried to run a str8 dose of drol all the way sides would force me to stop early.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I dont think that would really do anything the way you want to do it . I will say this I have been ramping up my doses on orals. This how we used to do it back when and now people on the boards shun it because you blood levels etc. BUT I get far less sides from orals by ramping the dose giving my body a chance to get used to the compounds and then ramping down ex. anadrol 50,100,150,50 its not what people will recomend but if I tried to run a str8 dose of drol all the way sides would force me to stop early.
    quite afew ppl i knw recommend this ramping with adrol, must be something behind it

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    quite afew ppl i knw recommend this ramping with adrol, must be something behind it
    Its really just about any oral with me. The sides get me every time. I can run tren and be a happy camper but orals get me. So I started going back to this and it definatly helps me.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Its really just about any oral with me. The sides get me every time. I can run tren and be a happy camper but orals get me. So I started going back to this and it definatly helps me.
    i was on a nice little 25mg adrol and 20mg dbol combo there and had dbol left over, as im going on hols tomorrow i decided to lift the dbol dose up2 40mg pd for the last three days, and boom heartburn and stomach upset straight away. just shows how little makes a diff.

Thread Information