3ebmike is offline Junior Member

Test prop question...

I was really worried about experiencing any gyno side effects from this because i had a slight lump under my left pec from puberty and figured i may be prone to this... i had an AI just incase on hand... i've noticed since taking this the lump has almost disappeared and it seems as if i'm holding less water than before.. does this mean i possibly had high estro levels before?

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Probably had real high test levels that aromitized into estrogen when you where going through puberty. From what I have read and studied Letro may be what you need to get rid of the lump. It will probably depend on how long you have had it and it could require surgery to get rid of it. But I think I would try the Letro first. I'm sure there will be some guy with way more experience on this chime in and get you on the right track.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    DS thats not the best idea. From what I understand the OP has already used an AI and has had good results already. Yes if taking the AI has removed it then your assumption would be correct.

3ebmike is offline Junior Member
    should have clarified sorry, i have not taken any form of AI yet because of no symptoms.. just the opposite is what i meant which didn't make sense to me. since taking the prop it seemed to help.

Thread Information