Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mrey86 is offline New Member

What dose of enanthate to cut on weekly?

Im not going to use prop (it gives me flu symptoms), just enanthate only to cut while hopefully gaining a little LBM.

Question is how much to use weekly before bloat washes out all cuts?

Im 235lbs right now down from 245-250 and usually bulk on a gram of test a week

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Test on its own isnt a sufficient cutting cycle. What are your stats?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I use food for cutting..

test is is nice.. 500mg/wk

minimal ai...

.5mg 2x week adex is what i'll do..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Agree, food with a low dose of Test.

need more opinions... i stated stats in post...

i got 7lbs to lose im 235 down from 245

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    bump on diet for cutting

throw in some letro if you are prone to water retention/gyno.....it def helps.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8gear View Post
    bump on diet for cutting

throw in some letro if you are prone to water retention/gyno.....it def helps.
    i really hate it when people chime in to say "diet for cutting"

i wouldnt be on this forum if i didn't know the basics of bodybuilding in my first year which was 8 years ago

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrey86 View Post

i wouldnt be on this forum if i didn't know the basics of bodybuilding in my first year which was 8 years ago
    i tend to agree.

What more information do you want? Me and Spy answered your question.

Truthfully, the answer to your "bloat" question can in no way be accurately answered. Everyone responds different.

So like I said, a low dose of test along with a solid diet utilized to cut weight.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    he wasn't asking "how" to cut he was asking a question about the test used while cutting

He asked how much test per week would be beneficial for cutting purposes without bringing out the bloat. I responded with a low dose of test which is typically anywhere from 250-400mg. Depending on how well the diet is and your choice of ancillaries you can eliminate bloat with a much higher dose.

need more opinions... i stated stats in post...

i got 7lbs to lose im 235 down from 245
    When we ask for your Stats, that means we need your

Weight
    Height
    Cycling experience
    Goals for this cycle
    Training experience

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gDaddy View Post
    Test on its own isnt a sufficient cutting cycle. What are your stats?
    why? i dont agree with this, its diet dependant.

Blog Entries
    whats to hate? people are only tryin to help you. no one knows your exact knowledge or exp. no aas 'cuts' you but help with retaining muscle mass while cutting which = diet

When we ask for your Stats, that means we need your

Weight
    Height
    Cycling experience
    Goals for this cycle
    Training experience

bf%: Already told you i have 7lbs to lose
    weight: already told you 235lbs
    height: what does it really matter? but 6ft 3
    Cycling experience: Already said i bulk on a gram of test a week so ive run a half dozen cycles
    Goals for this cycle: Already told you CUT (it's in the title of the thread)
    Training experience: ...Already said I've been lifting 8 years, I also wrestled and kickbox if that makes a relevant difference to me asking how much test do guys usually cut on before they notice bloating...

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    whats to hate? people are only tryin to help you. no one knows your exact knowledge or exp. no aas 'cuts' you but help with retaining muscle mass while cutting which = diet
    no, you're not trying to help me... because you're not even reading the question i asked... WHERE DID I ASK WHICH STEROIDS "CUT" ME? or if test will help me get cut?

leatherface7 is offline New Member

Cycling experience: Already said i bulk on a gram of test a week so ive run a half dozen cycles
    Training experience: ...Already said I've been lifting 8 years, I also wrestled and kickbox if that makes a relevant difference to me asking how much test do guys usually cut on before they notice bloating...

no, you're not trying to help me... because you're not even reading the question i asked... WHERE DID I ASK WHICH STEROIDS "CUT" ME? or if test will help me get cut?

You come here with such a great attitude it is a wonder anyone speaks to you with any courtesy at all. "How much test should I take before bloating, this is how much I weigh and I want to lose 7 lbs..." by all means lacks very important information to properly asses. If you want a real answer from these knowledgeable people, don't be such a douschebag?

With that being said, HawaiianPride has already answered you.

Gamer is offline New Member
    wow... try a calming tea first it will help you mood.

matt77 is offline Member

I would suggest you never use anything that increases aggression. We ask for all those stats for a reason not to just make you have to type them out. It gives a complete picture and enables people to be able to answer a question for your experience level. Coming on here with a bad a** attitude will get you no where quick. So its not needed or desired.

Oh and to answer your question I would dose Test-E at 200-300mg/week if thats all your using to cut.

why? i dont agree with this, its diet dependant.
    In my opinion i think it would be best to stack it with another cutting compound to make for a better cutting cycle. I didnt say test only isnt a cutting cycle i just said it isnt very good. He could diet well and be running only test and do well, but he could diet well and be running test and var or winny or mast etc etc and his results would be better than with just test alone.

And @ the OP.. If you want our help, stats is usually always the first question you'll get if you havent already posted them in the thread. Learn to live with it and cut the attitude. We offer our advice and you be a douche bag about it. Not cool. And BF% doesnt mean what your goal of fat loss is....... it means what is your body fat.
    Last edited by B1gDaddy; 08-27-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Blog Entries

you need not worry you clown. last time i'll be answering anything you post.

Blog Entries
    In my opinion i think it would be best to stack it with another cutting compound to make for a better cutting cycle. I didnt say test only isnt a cutting cycle i just said it isnt very good. He could diet well and be running only test and do well, but he could diet well and be running test and var or winny or mast etc etc and his results would be better than with just test alone.
    he's too young and his attitude is crap for cycling anyhow

nbkt7we is offline New Member

total rookie

i had gastric bypass surgery. i have lost bout 200lbs, what would be a good thing to start with?

Yeah I wont be posting on this guys topics anymore

Quote Originally Posted by nbkt7we View Post
    i had gastric bypass surgery. i have lost bout 200lbs, what would be a good thing to start with?
    Welcome.

Please don't hijack threads. If you need a question answered make your own thread and provide full stats..

is anyone here that can answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by nbkt7we View Post
    You need to start your own topic bud. Be sure to have your stats up too.

i am sorry. not to sure what you by hijacking threads, and i dont know how make my own thread. sorry bout that.

Click http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/
    Find the link that says "NEW THREAD" towards the left of the page. Click then fire away with your question.

thanks. and again sorry to bother. totally new to this.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface7 View Post
    by all means lacks very important information to properly asses.
    Huh huh... you said "asses"..

Quote Originally Posted by leatherface7 View Post
    . If you want a real answer from these knowledgeable people, don't be such a douschebag?
    the irony...

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    We ask for all those stats for a reason not to just make you have to type them out. It gives a complete picture and enables people to be able to answer a question for your experience level.
    I already noted everything, only to be asked again... how about people read first, then ask questions

And @ the OP.. If you want our help, stats is usually always the first question you'll get if you havent already posted them in the thread. Learn to live with it and cut the attitude. We offer our advice and you be a douche bag about it. Not cool. And BF% doesnt mean what your goal of fat loss is....... it means what is your body fat.
    As stated above

you need not worry you clown. last time i'll be answering anything you post.
    Can i get that in writing?

Im about to turn 24 and been cycling for years... despite all that, I was bigger and leaner than you at 18, i can see your frustration being a hypocrit

Yeah I wont be posting on this guys topics anymore
    Your input is only ever appreciated because your avi is something other than a hairy arsed meatball hitting an extremely poor most muscular pose

To those who answered me though, thank you

boyka is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if low dose of Test E is good while cutting. ( to help keep more muscle)
    ???

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is complete garbage. OP, why did you cop an attitude instead of just giving your detailed stats?

Obviously we need your stats and goals to better help you. What did you want, for us to tell you that 300mg is the magic number that will shred you up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This thread is complete garbage. OP, why did you cop an attitude instead of just giving your detailed stats?

Obviously we need your stats and goals to better help you. What did you want, for us to tell you that 300mg is the magic number that will shred you up?
    OMG i'm out this thread I HAD ALREADY GIVEN MY STATS!!!!

some people need to learn to read, is comprehension that far out of your scope of reality that you can't even read a few sentences and understand the simple facts im putting across. This is why we have a stereotype of being dumb block heads with cavemen levels of intelligence who only know how to lift heavy objects and follow our dicks much like some of you follow what the next poster says comparing dick size and intelligence for post count.

Im out, catch you mouth-breathers later
    Last edited by mrey86; 08-27-2010 at 03:38 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs down

OMG i'm out this thread I HAD ALREADY GIVEN MY STATS!!!!

some people need to learn to read, is comprehension that far out of your scope of reality that you can't even read a few sentences and understand the simple facts im putting across. This is why we have a stereotype of being dumb block heads with cavemen levels of intelligence who only know how to lift heavy objects and follow our dicks much like some of you follow what the next poster says comparing dick size and intelligence for post count.

Im out, catch you mouth-breathers later
    Chill the **** out. You hadn't given your detailed stats, all you gave in the first post was your weight. Age, height, BF, and previous training and cycle experience are important. We aren't your goddamn slaves, so quit bitching everyone out for not answering you fast enough.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    what a frigen putts

Im not going to use prop (it gives me flu symptoms), just enanthate only to cut while hopefully gaining a little LBM.

Question is how much to use weekly before bloat washes out all cuts?

Im 235lbs right now down from 245-250 and usually bulk on a gram of test a week
    Oh sweet. I SEE YOUR STATS NOW! It says ur 235 lbs. AWESOME. Now wheres the other shit we need? BF%, age height training and cycle experience. Dumb ass. Goes on about how everyone here is retarded yet the proofs right in front of him that he didnt give the stats we asked and when he did it came with an attitude, and he's still too dumb witted to notice it.

Stats:

fluctuating between 235-238lbs
    arms:17.8"
    chest: 44"
    quads: 24"
    calves: 17" (fukk you)
    dick: 2" from the floor

bodyfat %: I havent had a skin fold test but im assuming a modest 12%

History: Competed as a natural back as a teen, lifting for 8 years, cycling on and off for 4 years

previous cycles: 1st - deca , dbol , test, 2nd - eq & test, 3rd tren - test prop eq, 4th test only

^^ all were bulks, all were pretty high dose

activity level: cardio 3x a week, lifting 3x

Diet: Carb cycling

Low Carb Days (3) 2727 cal High Carb Day (1) 3346 cal

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member

YOURE A SPOILED BRAT . iF THIS WERE MY BOARD I WOULD BAN YOUR ASS.
    Having 7 lbs to lose is not stating body fat%
    You won't tell us bc ur a fat ass.
    Lose the attitude become humble or get the hell out of here .

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    if ur running enanthate your going to want to keep it lower if your cutting, no more than 500mg/wk, def wanna pick up some aromasyn arimadex to run alongside it, it'll keep some of the water down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information