LittleHenry is offline New Member

Steroid cycle question.

Hello! I am new in this forum, and i am from finland so sorry my poor english

I am 175cm (5.74 ft) and 118kg (260 lb) and fat% is about 20%
    I've used cycles before, test cyp+dbol , test ena+deca +oxy(anadrol ), test p+tren +winny+proviron +anastrozole.
    So my question is, what steroids i should take when i am bulking and want lose fat at the sametime? I have: winny 10mg, dbol 10mg, oxy(anadrol) 50mg, proviron 50mg ,anastrozole 1mg, clenbuterol 20mcg and 40mcg, test E 250mg/ml, test C 200mg/ml, test P 100mg/ml, deca 200mg/ml ,tren 100mg/ml.

Thank you for your answers

-LittleHenry

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! My advice would be to drop your BF% via cardio before you try anymore cycles.

Agreed. You need to get under 15% naturally or you will not get much, if any of the advantage of a "cutting" steroid like Winstrol , Anavar , etc. Winstrol particularly you need to be under 12%, and some will tell you 10%. Winastrol is also highly liver toxic, usually makes your joints feel bad, and can reduce your resistance to injury. I don't like the stuff at all.

Tren is a very complex compound, that is side effect prone, and not for a second, third, or even fourth cycle. Maybe after ten cycles it's worth considering, but you'd still need to be 12% BF at the start.

Clen is bad stuff. There are a lot of reports of side effects with it, some permanent. It can decrease your ability to do cardio as well, not something I recommend to anyone. Ditto for any stimulant based "fat burners" like ephedra, etc. You may get results, but once you're off them the fat will come back. You can also have bad side effects depending on sensitivity.

Cutting is achieved with diet and cardio. You may get some additional help from a "cutting" steroid under 10-15% BF, but most of the cut is still coming from the other two.

If you diet is not right then any steroid is a waste of time and money.

Thanks for the responses. So i should continue cutting and forget bulking? I have cutting now about 8 weeks and lost 15kg (33lb) and i am tightening a lot, but my scores are come down at the sametime. Thats why i want to bulk, to get my scores back.
    Edit: I have steroid cycle currently on. Test E 750mg/w, Tren 300mg/w, proviron 100mg/d, winny 80mg/d, anastrozole 1mg/d. Cycle is been running 4 weeks now.
    Last edited by LittleHenry; 08-30-2010 at 03:21 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHenry View Post
    Thanks for the responses. So i should continue cutting and forget bulking? I have cutting now about 8 weeks and lost 15kg (33lb) and i am tightening a lot, but my scores are come down at the sametime. Thats why i want to bulk, to get my scores back.
    If you're truly 20% body fat, "bulking" shouldn't even be in your vocabulary.

what do you mean your scores?

I mean muscle strength when i talk about scores. For example, bench press performance drops, like all the other training movements. Sorry my bad english, I hope you understand what i mean
    Edit: I have not measured the bf%, but it seems to me that it is around 20%.
    Last edited by LittleHenry; 08-30-2010 at 05:14 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You can decrease adipose tissue and maintain most of your strength while doing so with proper nutrition. You don't need juice to assist in this process.

Hell I'll go one better. With cardio, proper nutrition, and proper supplements you can increase strength while losing fat. I've done it. And no, you don't need steroids to do it.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHenry View Post
    Edit: I have steroid cycle currently on. Test E 750mg/w, Tren 300mg/w, proviron 100mg/d, winny 80mg/d, anastrozole 1mg/d. Cycle is been running 4 weeks now.
    Am I to understand that you are currently taking these? I'm just trying to understand..

Thread Information