Matt_21 is offline New Member

Important steroid question

Basically in high school I was unusually small, and found out my Pituitary gland didn't work and had to take small doses of hgh and small doeses of test shots. After it was done I was still pretty small and started into bobybuilding and put on a bunch of weight. Now I'm completely normal size 5'8 165, but I wanna take Nandeconate and Trenbolone acetate mixed with Test to get bigger.....Would this be harmful to my body or not?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Yes!

Do I get a further explanation?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Twenty

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_21 View Post
    Twenty
    Wait a few years. And even then, only a retard would start off with 19-nors. Save those for way down the road when you're experienced with AAS and know how to counter the sides and deal with the potential consequences (like a ruined HPTA and limp dick).

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    please stay around and do some research for a few more years! messing around with your hormones is a big decision and can end up being a life decision.

when you are ready for your 1st cycle here is a good place to start
    Test beginner cycle info

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    please stay around and do some research for a few more years! messing around with your hormones is a big decision and can end up being a life decision.

when you are ready for your 1st cycle here is a good place to start
    Test beginner cycle info
    I futher researched DECA and decided to completely cut it out. So you think I should try the 12 week test cycle then try the 12 week treb cycle?

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Have your bloodwork done and see what your natural test levels are. Then you will actually know if you are capable of making gains on your own. If your test levels are good then proper diet (lots of good clean calories) and proper training will yield the results you are looking for. If your test and estrogen levels are out of wack then the dr. can prescribe you something to make you more optimul and possibly promote gains. If your test levels are low do to genetics or some kind of damage from the earlier yrs then the dr. can prescribe you test or whatever he thinks will get you to normal. With your child hood conditions you may need some help. I have a 26 yrs old son that had similar problems in his teens so I kind of know what your going through.

Thread Information