steven1985 is offline New Member

should i still run a PCT with potentially bunk gear

I just finished a 9 week cycle of testosterone enanthate , it was a moderate cycle, taking 1 injection(250mg) every 4 days. I was using pakistani testovion by schering. (the brown amps) (my final injection was on wednesday)

weight:I am inclined to believe that the gear was bunk because i only gained 6lbs during the 9 weeks

strength: good strength increase, but same as if i was not on cycle

acne: mild forehead acne, but i'm also prone to getting acne on season change/stress (i've also heard that acne is not a good indicator, because even if you inject a fake oil into your body, the oil gets into your blood stream an blocks your pores, so regardless, acne is not a good indicator)

gyno: by week 7 i began getting itchy nipples, i took 10mg of nolva a day, and it seemed to go away, i have a feeling it might have been a placebo

libido: for the 1st 4 weeks it was very high, stronger erections, more sexually active etc. (but again this could have been a placebo)

testicular atrophy: non at all, if anything my sack was bigger

diet: 6 high calorie meals a day (diet written by a pro body builder... lean beef, chciken fillets, rice, eggs, tuna, peanut butter, protein shakes, etc etc
    i continued using creatine on cycle)

workout: 4 times a week - i gymed with senior experienced pros, so i believe that my workout was good, they however claim to not use AAS, so i didn't really ask them much.

i didn't use an anti estrogen, so i would have expected to atleast gotten some water retention.

my question is, this gear sounds either bunk or really uinderdosed, how should i proceed with my pct, should i make it shorter??
    i have nolva and clomid for pct

thanks guys
    Last edited by steven1985; 09-21-2010 at 06:31 PM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I would get blood work done.

MrGreen is offline Member
    I like my balls to function correctly so I would run my typical PCT.

Honestly I think you might be stretching some of your facts here and it sounds like you a bit young and your workout was sub par. JMHO

If you had all the effects from test except good gains and strength it leads me to think your diet and routine are lacking. Or someone spent a hell of a lot of time to make a fake product that does it all but give you gains and strength.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    I like my balls to function correctly so I would run my typical PCT.

Honestly I think you might be stretching some of your facts here and it sounds like you a bit young and your workout was sub par. JMHO

If you had all the effects from test except good gains and strength it leads me to think your diet and routine are lacking. Or someone spent a hell of a lot of time to make a fake product that does it all but give you gains and strength.
    x2, lets see some stats..

Weight BF%
    PCT and
    Cycle hist.

I'm guessn he will be 25, conveniently, cuz of the 85 in Screen name

Well looking at your name I figure its safe to assume you where born in 85 so you might have just turned 25 or your still waiting to. Not to say your to young but what your saying doesnt add up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    x2, lets see some stats..

Weight BF%
    PCT and
    Cycle hist.

I'm guessn he will be 25, conveniently, cuz of the 85 in Screen name
    age -24
    height -1.71
    current weight -79kg
    BF% - 13
    cycle hisory - ran a 6 week sus course when i was 21, and gained 10lbs. this was a mistake though coz i only weighed around 66 at the time.

got my bloodwork done before the cycle, it was

total test - 467 ng/dl
    free test - 14 ng/dl

what would it be if the gear is real and i go for a test on monday (5 days after last injection)

i aslo forgot 1 minor detail, around week 6 i had a flu for 5 days i was out, lost my appetite etc, but i continued my cycle

If thats legit then sounds like there are some other issues somewhere. Your some what close to my size with less BF and only gained 6lbs? Granted that was a low does but even my first cycle I gained close to 20lbs over 12 weeks and dropped BF down to about where you are now.

my pct was meant to be

20mg nolva a day for 4 weeks + 100mg clomid a day for the 1st 5 days
    10mg nolva a day for week 5

Your test would have peaked around weeks 4-9 so missing a week in your peak area would have caused some issues but I wouldnt think it would be that serious.

Run a normal PCT. Sounds like you have it already so use it just to be sure and make a safe recovery.

ive seen many other threads with people complaining about these pakistani amps this year, i've contacted my supplier but he refuses to contact me back and answer calls, so i'm guessing they fake

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Your test would have peaked around weeks 4-9 so missing a week in your peak area would have caused some issues but I wouldnt think it would be that serious.

Run a normal PCT. Sounds like you have it already so use it just to be sure and make a safe recovery.
    thanks, i think i'll do that, if i gain more weight on pct then i'll know that it was definatley fake. but i guess theres no harm in just running a pct, i've heard of people running nolva as a stand alone cycle before

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I dont think u had bad gear id run my pct

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    It sounds underdosed maybe not bunk. If not underdosed maybe a low dose of some other compound? I had the same problem awhile back. still ran a 3 week PCT but only gained 8lbs in 10 weeks and strength was relatively the same.

Thread Information