Cycle:
    dbol 10 mg
    a bomb 100 mg
    s4 50 mg
    Clen 50 mg
    Nolva 20 mg

deca 600 /wk
    Test 750 / wk

I'm like a week and half into cycle and my face is back to being fat and bloated. Probably from water weight gain. Shot up from 170 to 178 already. Really pissed. About to get on my cardio religiously and see if that helps. My genetic structure makes my face more prone to looking puffy anyway (I have chubby cheeks unless im very lean).

I have clomi nolva letro on hand. Would letro help in small doses? Liquidex best bet? What about gains would Liquidex hinder gains? Thanks

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    whats your water intake like? And have you tried an OTC diuretic?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    whats your water intake like? And have you tried an OTC diuretic?
    I dunno.. I drink diet coke religiously all day. I should probably switch to water. I drink water too but at night i'll drink at least a liter of diet coke.

Diuretic? I dont know much about them. Do they sell them at wally world and do you think one would help?

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Cycle:
    dbol 10 mg
    a bomb 100 mg
    s4 50 mg
    Clen 50 mg I hope you mean mcg
    Nolva 20 mg - Adex is better

deca 600 /wk
    Test 750 / wk

I'm like a week and half into cycle and my face is back to being fat and bloated. Probably from water weight gain. Shot up from 170 to 178 already. Really pissed. About to get on my cardio religiously and see if that helps. My genetic structure makes my face more prone to looking puffy anyway (I have chubby cheeks unless im very lean).

I have clomi nolva letro on hand. Would letro help in small doses? Liquidex best bet? What about gains would Liquidex hinder gains? Thanks Letro can hinder gains, not so much for adex.
    comments in bold.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Stay hydrated, monitor your BP daily, run a low dose of AI (excluding letro), and no Liquidex at small dosages won't hinder nothing. Keep on the cardio at least 3 times a week and avoid excessive sodium.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I dunno.. I drink diet coke religiously all day. I should probably switch to water. I drink water too but at night i'll drink at least a liter of diet coke.

Diuretic? I dont know much about them. Do they sell them at wally world and do you think one would help?
    Cut the soft drinks to a minimum or nothing if you can. Keep a gallon of water with you at all times. OTC diuretics aren't worth it in comparison to the suggested I've listed above and proper nutrition/cardiovascular training.

Perhaps cut down on the Drol to 50-75mg as well..

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys I am gonna take your advice..

You know i think im gonna order some liquidex even though I really don't want to.. seems.. i dunno like an expense i don't need right now. I am really moon faced though, and only 2 weeks ago I had people telling me how good I looked in the face since I lost 20+ lbs.

I will start carrying water with me everywhere and get rid of diet sodas all together.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Cycle:
    dbol 10 mg
    a bomb 100 mg
    s4 50 mg
    Clen 50 mg
    Nolva 20 mg

deca 600 /wk
    Test 750 / wk

I have clomi nolva letro on hand. Would letro help in small doses? Liquidex best bet? What about gains would Liquidex hinder gains? Thanks
    From the looks of your cycle your no newbie.
    However you have forgotten the most imp ingredient.-Arimidex

This is why I advise and use an AI from day 1 every cycle.
    with levels of 750mg your free score is between 1200-1500.

You were smart in grabbing letro but have you used it before?
    Letro is like acid on my joints, ankles, knees, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
    Letro also takes a while to reach steady state in the plasma, some say 2 mos.

So take a break from pinning until you have acquired Arimidex/anastrozole .5
    Use it MWF at .5.
    This will take care of the water in your face and other areas.

Most say wait until your body dictates using an AI, you body is dictating now.
    Arimidex -ON CYCLE
    nolva, clomid-PCT

I have said this before and will say it again.
    Use an AI from day one. I have with every cycle and always will.

Please , when you get advise , ask the person their credentials. Have they experienced this first hand or through the grapevine.
    Point- someone advised you to do a diuretic, stop with soda and do cardio.
    Inc cardio and minimize soda is a good idea but may not be the problem. You mentioned gaining 8 lbs in a week.
    What you're exp is an inc in estrogen which is causing bloat.-GET ON ARIMIDEX this is the cure.

Life
    Last edited by Lifeguard102; 08-30-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard102 View Post
    From the looks of your cycle your no newbie.
    However you have forgotten the most imp ingredient.-Arimidex

This is why I advise and use an AI from day 1 every cycle.
    with levels of 750mg your free score is between 1200-1500.

You were smart in grabbing letro but have you used it before?
    Letro is like acid on my joints, ankles, knees, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
    Letro also takes a while to reach steady state in the plasma, some say 2 mos.

So take a break from pinning until you have acquired Arimidex/anastrozole .5
    Use it MWF at .5.
    This will take care of the water in your face and other areas.

Most say wait until your body dictates using an AI, you body is dictating now.
    Arimidex -ON CYCLE
    nolva, clomid-PCT

I have said this before and will say it again.
    Use an AI from day one. I have with every cycle and always will.

Life
    Hey thanks dude nice thorough response. Hey I just ordered my anastrozole (liquidex). Have Q though. Use it at .5, does that mean Half a Mil ? Im making an assumption its oral.

At this point I got what I needed out of this thread but I am curious; is it not the dbol / abomb making me bloat? You imply that test can fill me out like that. You also imply that some people bloat worse than others. These are just curiosity questions though again you guys got me what I needed so thank you all.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    arimidex solves puffy face issue for me.

0.5mg ED works for me, and calms down my gyno issue quite well.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Hey thanks dude nice thorough response. Hey I just ordered my anastrozole (liquidex). Have Q though. Use it at .5, does that mean Half a Mil ? Im making an assumption its oral.

At this point I got what I needed out of this thread but I am curious; is it not the dbol / abomb making me bloat? You imply that test can fill me out like that. You also imply that some people bloat worse than others. These are just curiosity questions though again you guys got me what I needed so thank you all.
    '
    750mg of test is enough to inc your estr level through aromatization, thus bloating occurs
    PM me for any qs.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Could be a combo of things but I've seen allot of people get the puffy face with both DBOL and Deca as well as test e.
    Agree with the ADEX, I ran out early on my last cycle and I started having some terrible sides.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    arimidex solves puffy face issue for me.

0.5mg ED works for me, and calms down my gyno issue quite well.
    Ok if the bottle says 60 ml 60 mg and its a spray type then what is that like one or two sprays..

Thread Information