Kinnykin is offline New Member

Newbie to Cycles

Hey sorry if i looked like a noob at this but new to blogs n busy with military i have a list of all available juice i can get money not an option n im wanting to know what would be best cycle to get complete cut up ripped im 5'7 195 with about 10-12% body fat n im trying to get my abs back n wondering what would be best cycle to get less fat i do decent cardio but i will step it up alot more with the right cycle.
    EQUI VET 200, DECA VET 300, DHT VET 100, TESTO VET 300, TESTO VET E 300, TESTO VET 100, METHENO VET100, TREMBO VET 100, STANO VET 50, STANO VET 25, METHANDRO VET25 , OXANDRO VET 10, OXITO VET 50, NORANDREN 50-10, NORANDREN 50-50, TESTOSTERONA50, OXYFLUX 02, FEMOXTAL, SAIZEN 4 IU, STANAZOLOL 50... that is list of all ones i can get today and was wondering what dose/pd or pw/ length of cycle and which ones to go with - thank you much.. from what i was reading i was considering the Deca vet 300, the testosterona 50 at 50mg pd, and the stano vet 50(winstrol - heard was good for cutting) Let me know if you guys would have a way better idea on which 3 combos or w/e to go with THank you!!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome..

If you truly were 10% BF you would have abs. Get properly tested next time.

How old are you

Just turned 23 and I have "lower love handles" n the bf came from the army bf test you can see my upper four abs but im just looking to get more cut n bulk with a nice cycle any suggestions

Your HP axis is still maturing at your age. I suggest giving AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle a consideration, then proceed to educate yourself in the educational stickies we have offered here. It will have your answers there.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Your HP axis is still maturing at your age. I suggest giving AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle a consideration, then proceed to educate yourself in the educational stickies we have offered here. It will have your answers there.
    i read that, and thank you but i am one of those bull headed ppl lol i have taken pure inject of test when i was in 10th grade and have lifted pretty much my hole life just getting back to were i am n wants a nice boost n that list i provided is all juice i can get for myself n was wondering a nice 3combo or w/e combo of out of those to take to get more cut up n bulk up - i still have bout 4-6 ml left of my decastestryl 300mg i was taking there for bout 6-8 weeks and i stopped taking them due to Ranger school i had to go to n still have 4-6ml left i was taking 1ml a week when i was taking it .. so any suggestions on which combo would be greatly appreciated - im well aware of my risk x.x

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Its always been my understanding abs were pretty much obtained through proper diet.

Ya i know I'm basically asking for a good cutting cycle not one that will make me have trouble wiping my ass if you know what i mean. Just asking which would be good cutting cycle

The best cutting cycle is diet and cardio.

BTW, the army and other such organizations often deliberately mislead you about your BF to see how you will react to it.

I have to agree that at 10% you'd see your abs. Love handles are best removed with core work and focus on the obliques.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    The best cutting cycle is diet and cardio.

BTW, the army and other such organizations often deliberately mislead you about your BF to see how you will react to it.

I have to agree that at 10% you'd see your abs. Love handles are best removed with core work and focus on the obliques.
    Thanks I knew that cardiovascular and diet is good just asking which would be good for getting ripped I'm not newbie at working out just don't know what would be top combo to use for cycle

Any cycle suggestions which would be good to take n doses

The educational threads will answer any cycle questions you have. You aren't a baby, no one here is going to spoon feed you.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    The educational threads will answer any cycle questions you have. You aren't a baby, no one here is going to spoon feed you.
    Ya I know but don't see the ones I listed on there

First off, at 23 you're simply too young. I'm not saying don't research, but that's where your research will lead you ultimately. You are two years away from being ready for this. I would devote my time to learning about diet and proper training rather than considering drugs.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    if you're test is from the military they use the Body Mass Index (BMI) Or at least did a few years ago which is accrate i don't know say + or - 6-8% LOL Its an outdated system. At least go get the test done with calipers or even an impedence test would be more accurate

Yeah, BMI is horrible, especially for guys with a lot of muscle mass. I saw a breakdown of like twenty Olympic level athletes on a BMI, both men and women in all ranges of sports. Universally they were classified as overweight or obese. These are athletes with probably 12-4% BF. That system is totally inaccurate.

Thanks - would TREMBOLONA at 100mg pw, SOSTENON O SUPERTEST at 300mg pw/ and WINSTROL at 50mg ed a good combo for a cycle?? lmk thanks been doing research for ones i can get ahold of and read the post here but none have ones i can get so trying to match my own inless a pro-bro could be sweet enough to read the list i provided of ones i can get and let me know of a better combo then this one i found.. Thank you

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Kinny this is in no way a shot at you so please do not take it as such. You have obviously done next to no research. I can tell because Tren is in no way something a 1st time user should be considering. @nd there has been a ton of GREAT info already given to you but it is not what you want to hear so it is in one ear and out the other. There are TONS and TONS of cutting cycles posted but no one is going to recommend a new guy stack 2 or 3 or even 4 compounds together cuz we all know that is a recipe for disaster. Like HP already said we do not spoon feed here, you got to put in your own work.

This threads about to die. You are too young and not cycle ready. No one here is going to advise you for that reason. I'm doing you the courtesy of explaining that. You need to get this out of your head. You're trying to cram three compounds into a novice cycle to get instant results. If you'd researched properly you'd see why that's a terrible idea, your age notwithstanding. Put the pills and needles down and pick up some grilled chicken and creatine. You'll thank me in the long run.

Well if I shouldn't stack multi would Winston n test alone be good for begginer like I said I've takin others before but quit

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnykin View Post
    Well if I shouldn't stack multi would Winston n test alone be good for begginer like I said I've takin others before but quit
    or just one of those two? Spent good few hours reading n still am like wtf lol thanks bros

Thank@ for help
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnykin View Post
    or just one of those two? Spent good few hours reading n still am like wtf lol thanks bros

Thread Information