asifali1 is offline New Member

big problem real o fake

right i have started a cidoteston and deca course which i got from egypt.
    the 1st shot i took of both compounds did work becausei started getting acne. now the problem is ive shotted the cidoteston too 2 vials a week .. the
    cidoteston vile that i took on my first jab had blue print and stated CIDOTESTON.

NOW THE OTHER VIALS I HVE BEEN TAKING SAY ON THEM CIDOTESTONE AND I DO NOT SEE OR FEEL ANY GAINS! I ALSO HAVE STARTED FEELING LESS horny! since when i too my 1st shot! the print on them is white
    they are all in the same box as the blue print.. no acne or gains! shall i get rid or upload some pics ? these were from egypt.. the 1 that i used 1st with the bluet because i did my research on the net and it looked cool the other white labelled ones i can not find. real or fake?

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asifali1 View Post
    right i have started a cidoteston and deca course which i got from egypt.
    the 1st shot i took of both compounds did work becausei started getting acne. now the problem is ive shotted the cidoteston too 2 vials a week .. the
    cidoteston vile that i took on my first jab had blue print and stated CIDOTESTON.

NOW THE OTHER VIALS I HVE BEEN TAKING SAY ON THEM CIDOTESTONE AND I DO NOT SEE OR FEEL ANY GAINS! I ALSO HAVE STARTED FEELING LESS horny! since when i too my 1st shot! the print on them is white
    they are all in the same box as the blue print.. no acne or gains! shall i get rid or upload some pics ? these were from egypt.. the 1 that i used 1st with the bluet because i did my research on the net and it looked cool the other white labelled ones i can not find. real or fake?
    http://forums.steroid.com/pictures-fake-steroids/

Thats Where U can find some help

Thread Information