Alright guys me and a buddy of mine decided to take our first cycle together. After doin alot of reading i went with sustaplex 325 and he did as well.. We eat diff and decided to see who has the best results with the diff things we eat..

He eats like a rabbit, plan and simple, everything that is good for you plan and simple, " thats his idea of eating right "

Mine, witch i no you guys some of you guys dont like but im goin to be honest so maybe you can help, I eat everything i see whatever i want, A full breakfest, lunch is a type of meat with at least 4 to 5 vegs with it, and i may snack in between and supper is the same..

The problem is when we both started "this is our 5th week on cycle" we both felt good like we were on top of the world, we both are gettin stronger and goin up in weigh and im about 30 to 40lbs over him on everything, the prob is we cant not tell a diff in looking at our body's.. I dont no if its in my head or what i lift more im putting on weigh and lifting more but not putting on size and neither is he... Anybody have an idea whats goin on????

Thanks for any help