brisbanemale is offline New Member

Question Confirmation on Test . E cycle

I am preparing to cycle for the first time and just want to confirm or rectify the cycle i have planned out. I have done the best i can with the information i have been able to gather, which is alot, i have done the appropriate research. So before i put foward the cycle i will give some details. I am 25, i weigh 82kgs, im 5'10. I have a body fat percentage of just on 10 percent ( i have had to work it up to 10 percent). I consume around 4000 - 5000 calories a day, 3g of protein per kg of weight and 3 g carbs per kg of weight as a general rule. This cycle is a modest one i know, and the dosages will sound low but please bear in mind this is first cycle and if i have emailed Mick Hart and asked him on the amount of test and he said that is enough to get good gains on a first cycle. I have been lifting weights for around 4 years and boxed and practised martial arts since i was about 7. So here is the actual Cycle

Week 1 - 10 250mg Testosterone Enanthate
    Week 1 - 3 25mg Dianabol ( FRONTLOADED )
    Week 8 - 10 HCG 1200 iu per week

Then will commence PCT. ( Due to test e being a longer ester im not sure if its better to start 2 weeks after or longer than 2 weeks after last shot like alot of ppl do with deca )

PCT

Clomid/Nolvadex
    Week 1 - 3 20mg Nolvadex every day
    Week 1 - 200mg Clomid day 1 - 3 rest of week 100mg
    Week 2 - 100mg Clomid
    Week 3 - 50mg Clomid

So if im on the wrong track any suggestions would be appreciated

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

At 82kg/5'10 I strongly believe you can add more weight naturally man.

Make the necessary tweaks to the diet or training routine you have going currently and see if you can't get up to at least 195-205lbs range.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Welcome.

At 82kg/5'10 I strongly believe you can add more weight naturally man.

Make the necessary tweaks to the diet or training routine you have going currently and see if you can't get up to at least 195-205lbs range.
    understand mate, but i am naturally an ectomorph and its taken alot to get there i had an elbow injury stop me from training for 6 months. After that i went back to 64 kgs. So to go from that back up into the 80's is already alot as without training and eating a shitload i normally weigh at about 60 - 65kg. Its not that easy compared to mesomorph to get up there in weight but thank you for that input

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    What is your thinking behind adding hCG in week 8(9,10)?
    Also, with regards to PCT start times, you can find some good recommendations in the PCT section (some recent threads discusses this but consensus is that 14 days i waiting too long)...

Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    What is your thinking behind adding hCG in week 8(9,10)?
    Also, with regards to PCT start times, you can find some good recommendations in the PCT section (some recent threads discusses this but consensus is that 14 days i waiting too long)...
    The idea to the HCG is to trigger the pituitary gland to stimulate testes to bring endogenous testosterone back into production faster at the back end of the cycle. I know this wil also create some estrogen but i am confident nolvadex will prevent any problems together with some vitamin e

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brisbanemale View Post
    FOR WHEN YOU ARE READY!
    I am preparing to cycle for the first time and just want to confirm or rectify the cycle i have planned out. I have done the best i can with the information i have been able to gather, which is alot, i have done the appropriate research. So before i put foward the cycle i will give some details. I am 25, i weigh 82kgs, im 5'10. I have a body fat percentage of just on 10 percent ( i have had to work it up to 10 percent). I consume around 4000 - 5000 calories a day, 3g of protein per kg of weight and 3 g carbs per kg of weight as a general rule. This cycle is a modest one i know, and the dosages will sound low but please bear in mind this is first cycle and if i have emailed Mick Hart and asked him on the amount of test and he said that is enough to get good gains on a first cycle. I have been lifting weights for around 4 years and boxed and practised martial arts since i was about 7. So here is the actual Cycle

Week 1 - 10 250mg Testosterone Enanthate 250mg per/week is to low, 500mg is recommended for a 1st cycle
    Week 1 - 3 25mg Dianabol ( FRONTLOADED ) i would run this for 4 weeks as it will only kick in around the 2 week mark, and up the dose to atleast 30mg
    Week 8 - 10 HCG 1200 iu per week a better protocol i think is to run this throughout the whole cycle @ 250 iu X 2 per week

Then will commence PCT. ( Due to test e being a longer ester im not sure if its better to start 2 weeks after or longer than 2 weeks after last shot like alot of ppl do with deca )
    i believe the starting time for test e is 14days

PCT

Clomid/Nolvadex
    Week 1 - 3 20mg Nolvadex every day
    Week 1 - 200mg Clomid day 1 - 3 rest of week 100mg
    Week 2 - 100mg Clomid
    Week 3 - 50mg Clomid

pct is to short i would run nolva 40/40/20/20
    and clomid 100/100/50/50

this is only suggested when you are at your natural peak

So if im on the wrong track any suggestions would be appreciated
    advice in bold