SpiritCrusher is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle, Anavar + Primobolan + winstrol

hey everybody,

I tried Clen for 3 weeks, then winstrol for a couple of weeks, and now am on T3, feels like am on too much cutting drugs but nothing worked right with me since i never took any of them seriously plus i never stacked two drugs at on time.

am taking a one month off everything then wanna start seriously with Anavar , Primobolan , Winstrol.

am 28
    5,8"
    192lb
    i don't know about my bodyfat but i've been told it's almost 16%

any advices would be really appreciated since i don't have anyone around to help me

MrGreen is offline Member
    Sounds to me like your taking thinks thinking you BF is just going to magically vanish and thats not the case. As mentioned on here several 100 times steroids are not magic.

Diet and cardio = cutting.

What does your diet and training regiment look like?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Mr Green is absolutely right.

It sounds like you don't know what you're doing with these drugs, and just randomly taking "cutting" drugs.

Diet and cardio will get you where you want to be.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    ^Agreed fully.

Spend more time in the kitchen, and implementing more cardiovascular training, specifically HIIT.

Yeah, seriously, just stacking all of the drugs that have a reputation as "cutting" agents is not going to work the way you think it will. You need to get your diet in check and do lots of cardio to reduce BF. Without those two there is no drug that will produce safe, lasting results. I would advise getting your BF tested properly, then make a plan to reduce it to at least 12% measured before considering taking any drugs to assist in fat loss.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Sounds to me like your taking thinks thinking you BF is just going to magically vanish and thats not the case. As mentioned on here several 100 times steroids are not magic.

Diet and cardio = cutting.

What does your diet and training regiment look like?
    i didn't say i expect roids to magically change my body fat, i run 5 Km every morning before work and spen another 20 minutes in the cardio room in the gym after lifting, i do 200 crunches everyday, and 50 push ups too, whenever i feel i am bored with running (both normal fixed speed running and HIIT routine which i do 10 sprints at least of it on the speed of 14 Km/h) i do 45 minutes on the cross trainer one level up every two minutes.

and my diet is pretty solid, i have 7 - 8 meals a day starting with wholewheat and boiled eggs (white only) ending with an early light dinner with almost no carbs in it, i use Casine before going to bed... my meals are pretty small so my body gets to burn whatever is inside it and my stomach is always on the run, i take care of my water intake but dont have any water right after food, my food is always organic, with less fat, salt, junk but more vegetables, proutine and fruits.

I am doing the cutting drugs to see how far my body can go and make the most of it.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    ^Agreed fully.

Spend more time in the kitchen, and implementing more cardiovascular training, specifically HIIT.
    Dude...ur display pic is sick

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Yeah, seriously, just stacking all of the drugs that have a reputation as "cutting" agents is not going to work the way you think it will. You need to get your diet in check and do lots of cardio to reduce BF. Without those two there is no drug that will produce safe, lasting results. I would advise getting your BF tested properly, then make a plan to reduce it to at least 12% measured before considering taking any drugs to assist in fat loss.
    thats right man, i'll have my body fat measured then do a whole new plan for my cycle

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^Mr Green is absolutely right.

It sounds like you don't know what you're doing with these drugs, and just randomly taking "cutting" drugs.

Diet and cardio will get you where you want to be.
    if true then why is there CUTTING STEROIDS ? why did ppl invent them? and why people take them? and why pro bodybuilders take them?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher View Post
    if true then why is there CUTTING STEROIDS? why did ppl invent them? and why people take them? and why pro bodybuilders take them?
    Name me some top "cutting" and "bulking" steroids .

While I agree that some steriods are better suited for different purposes, the fact of the matter is you can cut or bulk on anything.

Hell, you can cut on deca if you wanted to.

And my point about diet/cardio still stands: do you really think pro's just take a bunch of winny before a show? Nope. They are busting their asses every day doing cardio and eating strict.

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    if true then why is there CUTTING STEROIDS? why did ppl invent them? and why people take them? and why pro bodybuilders take them?
    The main difference between bulking and cutting AAS is water retention. You still gotta do the work with diet and cardio.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLifter View Post
    The main difference between bulking and cutting AAS is water retention. You still gotta do the work with diet and cardio.
    You mean to tell me that I cannot just take a cutting aas and then sit on the couch and it won't "cut me up" or "get me shredded"?

All sarcasm aside, why does it seem like this line of thinking is in the main stream? Without a lot of hard work put into diet and training NO ONE can get shredded or cut their BF, it is that simple.

Before I did my research, I was guilty of the "magic" steroid mentality. All I see on the news is buff dudes and steroids plastered on the picture. My first thought was if I take steroid I can look like that. I think very little people think about the work that's going to be required to sculpt the body through work and diet. We'll continue to see people with misconception of AAS as long as the public media make steroid out to be a magic drug.

MrGreen is offline Member
    i didn't say i expect roids to magically change my body fat, i run 5 Km every morning before work and spen another 20 minutes in the cardio room in the gym after lifting, i do 200 crunches everyday, and 50 push ups too, whenever i feel i am bored with running (both normal fixed speed running and HIIT routine which i do 10 sprints at least of it on the speed of 14 Km/h) i do 45 minutes on the cross trainer one level up every two minutes.

and my diet is pretty solid, i have 7 - 8 meals a day starting with wholewheat and boiled eggs (white only) ending with an early light dinner with almost no carbs in it, i use Casine before going to bed... my meals are pretty small so my body gets to burn whatever is inside it and my stomach is always on the run, i take care of my water intake but dont have any water right after food, my food is always organic, with less fat, salt, junk but more vegetables, proutine and fruits.

I am doing the cutting drugs to see how far my body can go and make the most of it.

If your cardio and diet are on point like you said above and you have been doing this for 6 months or less you must have started much heavier then you are now. If you continue this and cant get down around 10 or lower you should have your doctor check you out.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    If your cardio and diet are on point like you said above and you have been doing this for 6 months or less you must have started much heavier then you are now. If you continue this and cant get down around 10 or lower you should have your doctor check you out.
    I started 220lb with awful bodyfat %, now am 182lb with less than 18% bf, and I keep on getting good words from friends and people in the gym about me keeping the muscle and dropping the fat...i know things are going alright with me dude, I'm working hard and it's paying off, and my diet is really not that simple but it's paying off too

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Before I did my research, I was guilty of the "magic" steroid mentality. All I see on the news is buff dudes and steroids plastered on the picture. My first thought was if I take steroid I can look like that. I think very little people think about the work that's going to be required to sculpt the body through work and diet. We'll continue to see people with misconception of AAS as long as the public media make steroid out to be a magic drug.
    I never believed in the magic thingy, even if there's something would work like magic but it can't be that perfect...it has to have some badass nasty sides, but we can't deny that anavar will defenetly make one feel way different, and i can't deny that when i took winstrol for 12 days my shoulders looked more cut...but it didnt' happen by watching tv...i busted my ass in the gym to see progress

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Name me some top "cutting" and "bulking" steroids .

While I agree that some steriods are better suited for different purposes, the fact of the matter is you can cut or bulk on anything.

Hell, you can cut on deca if you wanted to.

And my point about diet/cardio still stands: do you really think pro's just take a bunch of winny before a show? Nope. They are busting their asses every day doing cardio and eating strict.

""Name me some top "cutting" and "bulking" steroids"" :
    Anavar
    Primobolan
    Winstrol
    and am not gonna say Clen and T3 cuz some ppl dont agree on considering them steroids. but the first three are very known to be only for CUTTING... refer to the chart of steroids in this website if u wanna make sure that bulking is almost nothing on those things

No steroid was invented as a cutting steroid. If you research the history and clinical trials of any steroid you will see what they were designed to do. Every steroid was invented to treat some disease or illness. Anavar for example was designed to halt muscle wasting and rebuild damaged tissue in critically injured people like burn victims. Later it was found to also halt muscle wasting in patients with HIV/AIDS and other wasting illnesses. It was not invented to shred guys up for beach season.

Through experimentation BBs and others discovered that when healthy people take these compounds there can be different effects that those observed in people who are sick or injured.

Pro BBs are animals unto themselves. These are people who are so far beyond what the human body can do naturally that there is no way to even maintain that type of physique except massive doses of steroids . When you're 5'8" and 260lbs at 4%BF you are at least 50lbs of solid muscle over what is considered the maximum anyone could achieve at that height naturally. But thinking that just because pro BBs take steroids to be huge you must need them to get big or cut is flawed logic.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    No steroid was invented as a cutting steroid. If you research the history and clinical trials of any steroid you will see what they were designed to do. Every steroid was invented to treat some disease or illness. Anavar for example was designed to halt muscle wasting and rebuild damaged tissue in critically injured people like burn victims. Later it was found to also halt muscle wasting in patients with HIV/AIDS and other wasting illnesses. It was not invented to shred guys up for beach season.

Through experimentation BBs and others discovered that when healthy people take these compounds there can be different effects that those observed in people who are sick or injured.

Pro BBs are animals unto themselves. These are people who are so far beyond what the human body can do naturally that there is no way to even maintain that type of physique except massive doses of steroids. When you're 5'8" and 260lbs at 4%BF you are at least 50lbs of solid muscle over what is considered the maximum anyone could achieve at that height naturally. But thinking that just because pro BBs take steroids to be huge you must need them to get big or cut is flawed logic.

you rule

Thread Information