View Poll Results: This is my first tread what is this poll?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes?

3 75.00%
  • no?

1 25.00%
    live2thefullest is offline New Member

Newbie... whats my next step?

I am new to the whole blog thing i am here becuse my research of taking the next step in my fitness level has brought me. Im just turning 32 i have been researching PH's for the last couple months tryin to figure out what would be the best for me, with the goal of staying as healthy as i can and become stronger and keep my gains, not blow up quick with the first thing i come across. I almost went with if**** bold until i started looking into AAS. Primo and anvr were interesting but i am seeing since this will be my first time with anything stronger then creatine that test e is what i should start with 10wks 250mgs twice a week monday and thursday with a 1" 25gauge. I would like to know if im on the right track. I found a website and Dr. S was talking about another website that i checked out. it is a site u subscribe to and will get access to sites that have been researched to have legit products. Ive got plenty of questions and im doin my research before i drop my $... Anyone with good experience???

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I'd say read all the posts in red at the top of this page twice. Spend some time in the PCT section. Maybe a little time in the diet section. Also be carefull about asking for sources or about sources as its against the rules of the forum. Best of luck

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    stats...

Thanks

Thank you. as far as PCT ive read that clom and nov is what im gonna need. I found a couple sites for research chems that look legit. I am gonna take the advice and read up on it. i dont quite get how if i start seeing gyno symptoms to use nova??? but i will look into this. I got my diet on point and my other supps lined up.

egg white protien for morning
    hydrolized whey and mass whey for post wrk out
    casein for night
    waxymaize
    glutalyn
    animal flex
    jacked(pre work out)
    liquid multi's
    flax oil
    sublingual b complex
    CEL cycle assist.

Im a freak when it comes to planning so i will definatly have evrything in order before i make the next step in my regiment. Im not asking for spacifics but would i be correct to pay the $30 or what ever to become a member of a site that says they update their info monthly for places to order legit products that are not scams? also should i include glutamine during a cycle? If im using clom and nov would it be totally unnessisary to use an otc pct in addition? also i see alot of people saying test e is the way to go first cycle but i dont understand why. i want to slip in slow and not just dive in the deep end i am looking more at primo 200-300mgs a week or EQ at i dont know how much a week they both seem to have less sides or problems to wory about. EQ is what im leaning to more, money is not the issue i want something to put on 20 lbs and keep my gains and not have to much problems coming off, again this will be my first experience. im only 5'7" 135lbs hard gainer. What do u guys think am i wrong for wanting to have EQ as my first?
    Last edited by live2thefullest; 08-14-2010 at 12:48 PM.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    whats your bf%? 135lb seems kinda light for your height...
    but for your first cycle just go straight test e or c, you'll love it.
    whats your diet look like?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Plenty of natural growth left. Many of us thought we were "hardgainers" at one point or another. I'd like to see a sample of your diet.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your diet is not spot on then you will most likley loose all the gains you make while on the cycle, thats what happend to me.

I would STONGLY suggest you post your diet the diet section for critique. Everyone things their diet is good utill it get looked at.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    read this thread Baselines guide to Gaining Weight

I dont believe in 'Hardgainers', just poor eater's

Hey baseline 9 i read ur thread thank you. I see that i need to put a good diet together before i take the next step, i admit that is the weakest in my whole formula i got a good workout, all the suppliments i need. so thats the plan 4 the week, come up with a diet plan... I realy like this forum thing! alot of people that are passionate about alot of the same things. I think im gonna learn alot and will be totally prepared when i do my first cycle!!!! I agree about u guys that say thers no hard gainers cuz i know that if i ate more and bettr i would gain weight. As far as my body fat "themoreuknow" i go to LA f****s and one of the trainers had me hold the battery operated Bf tester and it kept Erroring cuz my bf if so low. Thanks 4 evryones inpute!

nikolai14 is offline Junior Member
    hey man.. personally id say hell no to paying a website for sources and im pretty sure i know the one your talking about.. i was in the same boat once and all ill say is there are plenty of places with legit sponsers that will do you right, you just gotta be willing to do the research and be patient and youll find em

Thanks bro i apreciate that. I live 45 min from the mex. border i could take my chances easily and go there but i am gonna wait. im not gonna be dumb and rush it im getting more info as i wait and im not an impatient person so i can handle it. Does anyone know why i cant view other people like when i click on the people that are comenting to me it takes me to a page sayin =

"live2thefullest, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY I CANT???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    25 posts are required

Thanks!

Can som1 give me pro's and cons of using test e over EQ for first cycle. i hear people sayin test e ill love it but what i see is test e has more of a shut down, and more sides. EQ looks a lil safer and less intence. This is my first

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    Test OVER EQ?

You should never run a cycle without test..

Is there a reason for that?

swamp88 is offline New Member
    test is your baseline

Thread Information