badmoto is offline Junior Member

recent synovex or finaplix busts?

There are a lot of old posts from a few years back about the worries of ordering fina and syno pellets online. I've ordered a few boxes in the past with no troubles. Wanting to order a box of each but I'm nervous of a DEA and local LE raid. Is any of this actually going on still? I can't find any recent info or cases on this and can't find any local laws pertaining to possession.

MrGreen is offline Member
    You live in the US and its not illegal to have them. A while back you could actually get them at tractor supply and a few other farming type stores. Its not illegal until you break it down into the compound.

kadmus is offline Stupid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    You live in the US and its not illegal to have them. A while back you could actually get them at tractor supply and a few other farming type stores. Its not illegal until you break it down into the compound.
    thats not true

MrGreen is offline Member
    Shut the **** up you worthless piece of shit you have no idea what your talking about. I dont even care to argue with you anymore on your ignorant post about things you have no idea about or your lack of knowledge.

kadmus is offline Stupid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    Shut the **** up you worthless piece of shit you have no idea what your talking about. I dont even care to argue with you anymore on your ignorant post about things you have no idea about or your lack of knowledge.
    your just a little kid suck my dick

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Maybe it would be a good idea if someone could quote an actual law? And if there is a law against it I see it on about a low a priority gov't f with people list that could exist. Maybe it's a toss up between that and j-walking.

But if it did become an issue a bodybuilder who is also a farmer could make some coin on the side as he would have legit reason to purchase....

Those are the same answers I've found from reading as far back as 2005. I found two threads on different sites where people claim to have been contacted by officials. I'm about ready to just pull the trigger on this one but still want to collect a little more info.

JimInAK is offline Member
    The larger pet and/or livestock supply houses sell finaplix to the general public.

I'd be careful about how I ordered and where I sent it.

MrGreen is right about the legal issue.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    The larger pet and/or livestock supply houses sell finaplix to the general public.

I'd be careful about how I ordered and where I sent it.

MrGreen is right about the legal issue.
    Every state has its own set of laws, I would check your state's position on the matter.

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    I am interested as well. Looks like there is no clear cut answer.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I look at it like this.....

It's used for cattle..... which means a farmer would have good reason to purchase it. Should LE contact me regarding the purchase..... would I have a cow available to show them? NOPE.....

Maybe it just comes down to state regulations but I probably wouldn't chance it..... tho I know a lot of guys do with success.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Exclamation

To be completely safe, just make friends with a farmer and get some from him. I'm from a huge redneck town, so literally half the guys I went to high school with own a bunch of cows. Haha

I'm just too nervous but all the local sources here are coming from the same place apparently and it's hit and miss what you get. Too many people getting under dosed or straight up oil, all UG labs stuff. I either want to find a legit supplier or a place to just order powders from. Experiences and thoughts? Is that typically safer than ordering pellets? Damn, syno-prop and fina-tren are awesome too.

Ok, not saying I am or am not in Utah but this was at dopl.utah.gov.

Anabolic steroids expressly intended for administration through
    implants to cattle or other nonhuman species, and approved by the
    Secretary of Health and Human Services for use, may not be
    classified as a controlled substance.

not it did not say anything about purchases of the pellets but they are not controlled.

does anyone interpret that to mean it's ok to purchase the pellets as they are not controlled?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I look at it like this.....

It's used for cattle..... which means a farmer would have good reason to purchase it. Should LE contact me regarding the purchase..... would I have a cow available to show them? NOPE.....

Maybe it just comes down to state regulations but I probably wouldn't chance it..... tho I know a lot of guys do with success.

~Haz~
    I put on my bib overalls and a piece of straw in my mouth .
    Walk in and out no problem .

Made a call yesterday to a town 45 miles north of my home town. They said the only pellets they carry are synovex c. I am familiar with syno h and syno s. Locally they don't carry pellets. Unbelievable.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by badmoto View Post
    Made a call yesterday to a town 45 miles north of my home town. They said the only pellets they carry are synovex c. I am familiar with syno h and syno s. Locally they don't carry pellets. Unbelievable.
    Use it! I'm sure you'd get great (breast) gains off of progesterone and estradiol

Don't forget DO NOT talk to the cops NO MATTER What (when they ask you questions and can feel very intimidating, they are trained that way kind of to like make it feel like you have to talk to them, answer their questions, whatever). Once you talk to the cops and tell them some story you can't tell a different one later (well you can but now your a liar). Just stay silent and tell then you do not want to talk to any police for any reason without a lawyer present (or whatever works for you, I use the government nut angle "I am not interested in answering any questions from any representatives of the government, any government employees, and police or other people acting on behalf of the government). I like this approach because they won't be as likely to profile me as a criminal advised by a lawyer but more likely to profile me as an anti-government guy, and they don't necessarily break the law, people who get lots of advice from lawyers (and are not in big business) usually do.

Then i want to end the interaction, "im very busy officer, unless you have a warrant I need to end this conversation NOW".

That said I read recently a formula to make transdermal tren with the pellets and think it would be cool to try, anyone ever do it?

40 plus, sounds like you have dealt with this before? Have you had interaction with law enforcement regarding aas? Also, as far as transdermal goes, I know people have used dsmo and done it but from what I've read, it's not as good as injection and smells pretty bad. It's just too easy to use a slin pin and do eod injects imo. Also, you can mix it with your test for 2 of the weekly injects.

I have never been questioned about steroids , but about other things when I was much younger. The thing was I was sort of friends with professsional gangsters so learned a lot about the cops from a very early age. Most importantly, do not let them intimidate you. Be polite, but do not be afraid. If your afraid clam up because your gonna say something you will later regret.

And with the injections we are talking about here don't u need 25guage because they are suspended in oil? I am not afraid of needles just want to try a little on my skin at a time ot see if i have a bad reaction due to my asthma.

Best advice for basically everyone is to find out your legal status when interacting with the police. It is 1 of 3 things.

1. Your under arrest- say nothing
    2. Your being detained- unless you really have your shit together in dealing with the police like a pro say nothing (they say "where are you going" you say "with all due respect officer I don't wish to answer any questions and would like to leave as soon as I am legally allowed to do so (or some variation). He asks follow up questions you say "YOu already have my response officer, may I please leave now?"

3. You are free to walk away. Just becuase a cop appoaches you doesn't mean he has any more authority to talk to you than some bum or your worst enemy does. You want this clarified. Cop says "what are you doing here?" (VERY many responses will give the cop resonable suspicion to detain you). I can't think of a catch all response, you could simply reply "Officer am I free to leave?" He will then likely run you for wants and warrants and give you a little lecture and tell you your free to leave.

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    bump

Locally, I'm only aware of 1 incident where someone was arrested for gear and he was converting large amounts of powders and selling from his office/place of business. If he was clean and honest, he was offering a service. If he was dirty or under/over dosing, he was a criminal. Anyhow, I don't really know how hard they are coming down on small time end users but this advice should be taken in by everyone and hopefully none of us will ever have to use it. Thanks.

Thread Information