V-ROID is offline Member

Social Networking = Free Cycle... Sorta...

Long story short... a girl I know has changed her mind about doing a cycle and has decided to give the stuff to me. Free! Haven't got it yet but she said it was an 8 week cycle of Primobolan and Anavar . From what she said it looks more like a 2 week cycle to me...lol. I think it is 800mg Primobolan and 600mg Anavar. No PCT I gather.

I came to this site a year ago ready to pump myself full of whatever. After reading everything for a while, I decided to work on diet, change my exercise program, and maybe do a Test E cycle in a year. That year has passed, things are going well, and I am now considering TRT instead.

I am 41, will be 42 before/if I start the TRT.
    I am 6'1", 190lbs, bf around 15%.
    I get cardio 4-5 times a week.
    Hit weights mainly for strength/endurance 3-4 times a week.
    Main reason I exercise is to help out in my hobby.
    I race dirt bikes ALL OUT for 2hrs and recovery is a mofo.
    But I love it!

Couple questions I have.
    Is there a shelf life on the Primo/Var or a proper way to store?

After 6 months of TRT (summer 2011), I may add the "Free Cycle" in some fashion.
    Any suggestions on how to use what I have to best advantage?
    PCT?

I am planning on TRT early 2011, so I have plenty of time to get things together.
    Thanks.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Congratulations, you got given 1 weeks worth of primo, and 10 days worth of anavar .

You do realize that women cycle with like 1/10th the amount of hormone a male will use?

She was probably doing 100mg/wk of primo and 10 - 15mg/ed of anavar for 8 weeks bro! trust me those would be useless for yourself. you need to stockpile more!

-VM

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Forget the cycle you have been given. If your going on trt what are your bloodwork results

V-ROID is offline Member
    Yah I realize it is not a cycle. Free is free, can't turn it down. Just wondering if I could incorporate it somehow. That is why I was wondering how long I could store it for. Add to it down the road maybe... No blood work done yet but plan on posting results by end of year. If you are implying that my nat test might not be low, well you may be right, but I just feel it is, so we shall see. Either way gonna do some low dose test-e.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Put away what she gave you till you have enough to run an adequate cycle. Thats not even enough var to kickstart a cycle

V-ROID is offline Member
    Haha! I know. But how long will it store for? Years? Room temp? Fridge?

Thread Information