Thread: joints...again

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member

joints...again

OK, so I effectivly dried out my joints with an epistane cycle.

I loved the PH, great gains, no estrogen concerns, great libido, euphoria...

but it dried out my joints. At the current moment I have been taking Animal flex.
    My joints don't hurt any more but every thing clicks. my knees, my neck, my back, my elbo, my foot, my shoulder....like it seems every thing clicks. Load enough for any one with in 10 feet to hear...

My questions...

What types of estrogen blockers/inhibitors dry out joints?

I believe I read estrogen is linked to your body's natural antiinflamitory...
    I was convinced estrogen was the devil but its not you need it too..

Would the estrogen from test. e alone help...? OR would the added strain from lifting more come way before that?

What are my options?

Ive tryed plain glucosamine, im on animal stack and im going to try cissus...
    If all those fail would you consider the use of deca to be to hardcore?

I'd like to stack deca with test. simply for this benefit, if it comes down to that is there a minimum dosage to where I could get that benefit...minimum time?

All estro being bad is a myth. The key is in the estro/test balance. The estro side effects like gyno don't come from estro, but from the balance being skewed.

Estro governs the anti inflammatory response in the body, which reduces inflammation and the accompanying pain. With low estro you get inflammation and pain.

The issue with test and any steroid that isn't 5 alpha reduced is that you will get a rise in free DHT. This will compete with progesterone at the receptor and reduce collagen synthesis at the level of DNA synthesis. Winstrol will also do this, even though it is 5 alpha reduced because it is a progesterone antagonist, and competes with progesterone directly. Collagen is what your connective tissue is made from, and reducing the building blocks needed for repair by keeping it from being synthesized slows healing and puts you at a greater risk for injury.

Deca , Anavar , and EQ all boost progesterone and consequently collagen synthesis. Personally due to the side effects I would not run Deca. Certainly not solo. I'd go with Anavar for the short cycle length and low chance of side effects.

I really didn't want to go the deca route for my joints. I look at deca as like the most hardcore AAS. even if it may not be. would anavar or EQ help with joints as much as deca? im going to read the profiles now...

Whats your thought on DHT blocker

My concern is it says nearly no water retention which is actually a good thing but when i think of that I think its going to dry out my joints. Is this not true and just a some thing I need to strip from my thought process?

With EQ say dosed at 500mg what would a typical test dose be to accompany it? what esters of test. would you recommend?

Anavar really looks awesome. This will help with joints or it may? Is it stacked with test or ran solo? ID rather gain only 10 pounds and keep it then gain 20-25 and loose 10. Id say im most interested in anavar at the moment.
    Whats libido like on it? should it be ran with test?

and also do serms dry out joints or AI's?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hold on...so are you still on Epi? What are you doing right now and why?

The water in your joints thing is a myth. The dried out feeling you are getting is due to lack of collagen replenishment and inflammation caused by a lack of estrogen. The "lubricated" feeling you get from Deca , Anavar , or EQ is the opposite effect (increased collagen synthesis and enhanced anti inflammatory response).

Keep in mind that if you choose to run EQ you need a long cycle, like 14 weeks to see full results. I would choose my test accordingly.

Anavar can be run solo, or stacked with test. The question as to which is best depends on what you want to do. You aen't going to gain much mass on Anavar alone (5-7lbs is about average). If you want more weight gain you should consider adding test. If you are looking to cut/harden up you might just go solo.

Libido can be an issue with Anavar, though about 50% of users see no effect in this area. The other 50% see low libido, but no ED or dysfunction. This can be overcome with Tribulus and Avena Sativa, both natural herbs.

SERMs like Clomid an Nolva shouldn't cause you joints any issues, in fact it should improve them as estro will be raised as endogenous test is raised.

Im not on EPI any more. That cycle ended about 4 months ago. Would have been great but with the EPI and 2 months of OTC PCT which was natty test booster/ estrogen blocker. SO all and all I was stripping estro from my body for about 3.4 months.

Then it got to the point in my shoulder where i couldn't lift any more. So Iended up not working out, and have since lost enough to the point where im far behind when i started my EPI cycle.(IMO) [allot of other stuff happened not just from the lack of training]

I'm taking Nolva at the moment to make sure my natty levels are actually back. I had blood work done and it came back good but unfortunately I didn't have it done before my first cycle so I will never really know for sure if its back.(defiantly get your levels checked before your first cycle guys) I wasn't happy with the number they gave me for total test. (480) so im taking the Nolva.

The reason I ask about SERM's and AI's is because I know EPI is basically just a Anti-estrogen, although im not sure what specific category. In fact i've seen low doses of EPI in OTC PCT's dosed at around 7mg. Thus my concern. Im only taking the nolva (20mg/d) and Animal flex(joint support) and it seems to be getting worse?! So I was concerned on the Nolva being hard on joints.

SO dose progesterone=joint benifits
    Would a Armotizing PH/AAS in general benifit
    Last edited by BOBfromfightclub; 09-13-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Thread Information