kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

Sorry not about AAS but is Clen better than ECA?

Have done a few cycles of EC and was wondering if Clen is much better at stripping back fat and leaving lean mass alone? (providing everything else is in order)

Thanks!

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    havent tried eca stack but if you're thinking bout clen have a look at albuterol, its meant to have less sides then clen and be more anti-catabolic so you will keep your mass

desizon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BGC123 View Post
    havent tried eca stack but if you're thinking bout clen have a look at albuterol, its meant to have less sides then clen and be more anti-catabolic so you will keep your mass
    Is their proof to your statement that alb>clen ?
    Or is this just hearsay,

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In my opinion, Clen sucks! Gave me all the jitter and no energy, got much better appetite suppression with ECA. ECA gave me better results in every way.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    clen gives u more sides like jitters and cramps. make sure u take lotsa fluid and taurine when on clens.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desizon View Post
    Is their proof to your statement that alb>clen ?
    Or is this just hearsay,
    The side effects aren't as bad with albuterol. I don't know if there is any difference in terms of anti-catabolism.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    In my opinion, Clen sucks! Gave me all the jitter and no energy, got much better appetite suppression with ECA. ECA gave me better results in every way.
    Quote Originally Posted by azz10 View Post
    clen gives u more sides like jitters and cramps. make sure u take lotsa fluid and taurine when on clens.
    I agree! Clen sucks! I tried it and wished I hadn't. Really something with sides like that should never be used unless you had to have it. The risk is to high IMO. ECA wins hands down for me and really just diet and cardio is enough without any stims.

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    I have researched this subject a lot. I have done quite a few cycles of eca and haf great results. I am currently on my first 2 week clen cycle. Based off what I know you can sum it up like this. Eca is better because you don't have to cycle it every 2 weeks and the sides are actually nice. More energy, think faster etc. That being said I believe clen does a better job actually helping you lose the weight. This is just what I have read but hope it is true as I plan to cycle it evert 2 weeks for a while.

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    that and eca is easier to get and cheaper.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    eca has less sides but clen burns the fat quicker

clen has anti-catabolic properties so it should help you keep muscle while dieting and training

buildingblocks is offline New Member
    There is another thread on clen and fat burning. If you want to burn back fat, I say Clen, but unlike all of the comments, I am pro clen. Sure it makes you jittery but the compound works beautiful. ISnt that why we are here? To weigh out the pros and cons of what we take with gaining knowledge of the big picture? Pro- Clen is a thermogenic and burns fat at a great rate, Con- makes you jittery. When you take your 2 wk break, stack with green stinger ephedra, then on your next 2 weeks, you will notice a decline in clen side effects. They balance each other pretty well IMO.

Thanks for all the info guys. I guess I will continue to research and then decide if I want to try Clen . But knowing me I will have to give it a shot just to find out for myself. Just don't want to loss any lean mass that I have worked so hard to put on. Doubt I will be cutting for a few more months anyway. Not far away from 200lb.
    Thanks again!

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    There is another thread on clen and fat burning. If you want to burn back fat, I say Clen, but unlike all of the comments, I am pro clen. Sure it makes you jittery but the compound works beautiful. ISnt that why we are here? To weigh out the pros and cons of what we take with gaining knowledge of the big picture? Pro- Clen is a thermogenic and burns fat at a great rate, Con- makes you jittery. When you take your 2 wk break, stack with green stinger ephedra, then on your next 2 weeks, you will notice a decline in clen side effects. They balance each other pretty well IMO.

clenbuterol selectively targets and downgrades beta-2 receptors through continual use therefore making it less effective as time goes on. some use it for 2weeks then take an equal amount of time off to allow those receptors to recover. some take antihistamines such as benadryl or ketotifen (to aid in the regulation of the beta receptors) in conjuction with clenbuteral and this allows you to effectively use the clenbuteral for longer periods of time much more than 2weeks.

from my understanding ephedra also down regulates the beta-2 receptors. so if you were using clenbuteral in the 2 week protocol why would you use epedra during your off time would it not make sense for you to allow your beta receptors to recover as opposed to using ephedra less effectively due to down graded beta receptors, and then jumping back on clen with trashed beta-2 receptors....it would make sense that you would notice less sides then clen is not as effective your receptors are wasted same as if you kept going with the clen past 13 days or so without using keto or benadryl

IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    eca has less sides but clen burns the fat quicker

clen has anti-catabolic properties so it should help you keep muscle while dieting and training
    eca is a bitch to get in australia. nonetheless, id rather use eca than clen

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    I would get the good stuff like clen or albuterol for best results.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    clen sides arnt even that bad. a little jittery and some cramps who cares

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    clenbuterol selectively targets and downgrades beta-2 receptors through continual use therefore making it less effective as time goes on. some use it for 2weeks then take an equal amount of time off to allow those receptors to recover. some take antihistamines such as benadryl or ketotifen (to aid in the regulation of the beta receptors) in conjuction with clenbuteral and this allows you to effectively use the clenbuteral for longer periods of time much more than 2weeks.

from my understanding ephedra also down regulates the beta-2 receptors. so if you were using clenbuteral in the 2 week protocol why would you use epedra during your off time would it not make sense for you to allow your beta receptors to recover as opposed to using ephedra less effectively due to down graded beta receptors, and then jumping back on clen with trashed beta-2 receptors....it would make sense that you would notice less sides then clen is not as effective your receptors are wasted same as if you kept going with the clen past 13 days or so without using keto or benadryl
    Exactly....Do NOT use ephedra during your 'off' weeks otherwise your receptors will not up-regulate.

buildingblocks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post

Actually,
    (and this was taken from http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...rochloride.htm simply because I didnt feel like typing my argument)

People often want to compare ephedrine to Clenbuterol. This is fine as long as you realize that they act in different ways. Clenbuterol is a specific beta-2 adrenergic agonist. As such, Clenbuterol interacts directly with beta-2 receptors on muscle and fat tissue. Ephedrine, on the other hand, is not a direct beta-2 agonist. In fact, ephedrine is a poor ligand for the beta-2 receptor. Instead, ephedrine stimulates the release of noradrenaline from sympathetic nerve terminals. The noradrenaline then goes on to interact with muscle and fat cells as a nonspecific adrenergic agonist. This simply means that noradrenaline activates beta-2 receptors, but also other beta-receptors as well as alpha-receptors. So to compare ephedrine and Clenbuterol you must take into account their differences.

The differences between ephedrine and Clenbuterol are important. For example, Clenbuterol is a very potent beta-2 agonist. As a result, within 14 to 21 days, the beta-2 receptors on muscle and fat cells will be drawn into the cell membrane to reduce their availability to Clenbuterol. Then, if you continue to take it, they will be disassembled all together, leaving you insensitive to Clenbuterol. It then takes at least 2-3 weeks for receptors to replenish themselves on muscle and fat cells. Once again, ephedrine is different with respect to down regulation. Ephedrine, being a much weaker agonist, does not cause rapid desensitization and/or down-regulation of adrenergic receptors. This allows ephedrine to be used effectively for many months. Despite these differences, both drugs should be tapered over the course of several weeks before discontinuing them. If you don't, you will quickly replace the fat you just lost due to an increased appetite and a decreased ability of fat cells to mobilize stored fat.

sixoner is offline Member
    regardless ephedra still down regulates beta-2 receptors....and in your first post you suggested

When you take your 2 wk break, stack with green stinger ephedra, then on your next 2 weeks, you will notice a decline in clen side effects. They balance each other pretty well IMO.
    if you were to run ephedra after 2 weeks of clen then jump back on clen, of course you will notice a decline in clen sides...its not working anymore your beta receptors are shot..I was not trying to suggest any direct comparison between the 2 compounds just that they both down regulate beta receptors over time and become less effective. whether either compound directly or indirectly down regulates the beta-2 receptors was not my focus.

bottom line if you want to use these compounds effectively for extended periods you will need additional compounds ( keto, benadryl ) to up regulate the beta receptors or simply allow enough time to for those receptors to recover naturally (the 2week on off protocol). doesn't seem logical to take clen for 2weeks then take ephedra as a bridge.

another sure way to test the effectiveness of clenbuteral in progress is to monitor your body temperature then you will know when it is becoming less effective and its time to either lay off or begin dosing your keto or benadryl
    Last edited by sixoner; 09-15-2010 at 01:07 PM. Reason: spelling

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I want to try EC next. I have always used legal fat burners like oxy elite pro. What do I need to buy to get EC and how should a first time user dose it?

Sorry for hijack

(if in US) Just get Bronkaid from a drug store $12 for 60 tablets. Gotta sign for it but normally no worries.

(if out side US) No idea sorry.

I dosed breakfact, lunch and dinner 200mg of caffeine with one Bronkaid tablet. I worked up from once a day to 3 times a day over a week, on for 12 weeks.

The main reason I am now looking at Clen above EC is that I am off caffeine right now and don't think I want to start back on it as I hate cycling off and I don't think E is very effective without the C?? Anyone take Ephedrine on it own?

Will have to try Clen when it come back in stock at least I will then know what it is all about.

Thanks!

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    (if in US) Just get Bronkaid from a drug store $12 for 60 tablets. Gotta sign for it but normally no worries.

(if out side US) No idea sorry.

I dosed breakfact, lunch and dinner 200mg of caffeine with one Bronkaid tablet. I worked up from once a day to 3 times a day over a week, on for 12 weeks.

The main reason I am now looking at Clen above EC is that I am off caffeine right now and don't think I want to start back on it as I hate cycling off and I don't think E is very effective without the C?? Anyone take Ephedrine on it own?

Will have to try Clen when it come back in stock at least I will then know what it is all about.

Thanks!
    I live in NY so this is helpful. So buy caffeine pills and bronkaid at a local CVS? Do they sell caffeine pills there too?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I live in NY so this is helpful. So buy caffeine pills and bronkaid at a local CVS? Do they sell caffeine pills there too?
    Guess so, I have a couple of thousand of them if you want some? Just any generic 200mg caffeine pill or cap will work.

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Clen >Albuterol for fat burn. ECA>Clen/Albuterol for Energy. When I say ECA I mean Ephedra not Ephedrine HCL. It may work but I have never felt so nauseated in my life. No energy buzz either. Felt kinda tired on Clen, too. Just my 2¢.

Anyone tried DNP ?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    Clen >Albuterol for fat burn. ECA>Clen/Albuterol for Energy. When I say ECA I mean Ephedra not Ephedrine HCL. It may work but I have never felt so nauseated in my life. No energy buzz either. Felt kinda tired on Clen, too. Just my 2¢.

Anyone tried DNP?
    Isn't that kind of like saying that you like smoking dope but not the stuff with THC in it? I thought Ephedrine is the active componant of Ephedra?

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    Isn't that kind of like saying that you like smoking dope but not the stuff with THC in it? I thought Ephedrine is the active componant of Ephedra?
    I forget where I read it and I don't want to look it up, but this is just my experience we're talking about. Yours may differ. But although you're correct, that the active ingredient in Ephedra is Ephedrine, the synthetic version just isn't my cup of tea. No kick to it, and it makes me nauseous. Of course a bunch of people will probably disagree with me, and that's OK. It's just how I respond to it. Nice analogy, btw...

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Love using clen or albuterol, very good thermogenics.

LeanDemon is offline New Member
    ECA is brilliant in my opinion but I cant use it, I break out with a skin rash / acne on my face when I use it so I unfortunately cannot use it. I was researching Albuterol, have found that lion sells the liquid version. Any idea if this is good and how do I dose it?

Thread Information