Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    I'm sure the 2 of you are the same kind of people that say Pitbulls are bad and dangerous animals and should not be allowed in society.... You never stop to think its the owner, and the way they were brought up.

By being young and using AAS, you are basically the same as a bad pitbull owner... you give all of it a bad name!
    Do you understand how many teens/young adults will use steroids ? What that tells me about you is this, you were never an athletic background growing up... Give it a bad name? hmmm Would you like to do some research and ask ARNOLD when he did his first cycle>? Just keep saying what the next guys said follow the media!!!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    Do you understand how many teens/young adults will use steroids ? What that tells me about you is this, you were never an athletic background growing up... Give it a bad name? hmmm Would you like to do some research and ask ARNOLD when he did his first cycle>? Just keep saying what the next guys said follow the media!!!
    We are not here to debate my athletic background.... I am Canadian... ever heard of Hockey being a religion up here??

Anyways....

You talk about Arnold and when he started, thats great.... but 99% of the youth on here are not trying to be pro builders.... they are doing it because they want to look good. Not because you need to compete at a high school level of Football.... because you do not need it to compete, trust me I know.

All that aside.... Like many others have stated. If you are young and you want to do it safe, then come on here and read. There is more than enough information for you to learn safely without asking question. Problem is, you young guys are in too much of a rush and don't want to take the required time to read and research. The information is here for you to learn safely.... take some time and look around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed someone mentioned they should close this thread, I disagree.... this is a good thread with a healthy and mature debate. As long as we all maintain a mature and professional level while discussing this topic, the thread should remain active.

My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    If you young non-listeners decide to use AAS regardless, dont use compounds that aromotase. They will almost certainly cause more HPTA inhibition and estrogen is also responsible for growth plate closure.

Some of you can look at that as me advising newbie's that shouldnt be using anyway, OR (and more importantly) advising someone thats going to use AAS regardless on how to limit the damage.
    Thank you well said!!!

We are not here to debate my athletic background.... I am Canadian... ever heard of Hockey being a religion up here??

Anyways....

You talk about Arnold and when he started, thats great.... but 99% of the youth on here are not trying to be pro builders.... they are doing it because they want to look good. Not because you need to compete at a high school level of Football.... because you do not need it to compete, trust me I know.

All that aside.... Like many others have stated. If you are young and you want to do it safe, then come on here and read. There is more than enough information for you to learn safely without asking question. Problem is, you young guys are in too much of a rush and don't want to take the required time to read and research. The information is here for you to learn safely.... take some time and look around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed someone mentioned they should close this thread, I disagree.... this is a good thread with a healthy and mature debate. As long as we all maintain a mature and professional level while discussing this topic, the thread should remain active.

My 2 cents.
    I can understand your opinion... The reason I dont take this topic so lightly is for the fact if you look at my join date to the fourm > 2003 ... Im only 25 so do the math ...Before I became a member I was researching for little over a year. I have 8 to 9 years of experience on this fourm besides real life ... NOt trying to brag but I was that kid that everyone is basically is talking about ... If this site is up and running 10 years from now I WILL BE TOO. AAS is a life style not a hobbie.

As far as closing this post , your crazy... Like I said this a info driven FOURM!!! Debate and opinions are healthy... Without discussions like this, NEWBIES wouldnt be able to make there own choices to USE OR NOT USE AAS.
    Thanks again for all that have done their best to make inteligent comments!!!
    Happy lifting !!!

GEM_69 is offline New Member
    I agree as far as closing the forum. I dont think it should be closed. I'm 24 and have been researching for a while on this site. I came to the conclusion that I'm not ready to cycle. But I feel that I am not the norm for my age as far as the ability to look at the big picture and not the immediate gains that cycling would provide. By continuing this thread I feel that it will give more information to those who aren't sure whether or not they should cycle. I still have the urge to just forget what I've read and cycle and because of that I know there are plenty of others like myslef that need to be told time and time again that it might not be the best choice as of right now. So keep the debate going for us youngins thanks

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here are my .02 - take it for what it's worth.....

While this forum is used for informational purposes..... and it is here to help others use aas safely..... I have a moral responsibility to not contribute to the usage of aas by anyone who I feel should not be using aas.

This is not just limited to the 18-22 crowd..... anyone who I feel is not ready to cycle will not be getting my advice on how to cycle. If they find advice from someone else then so be it.....

I used at an early age and didn't doit correctly. I didn't start doing things correctly until I matured more..... and now that I understand how my body responds to certain foods and diet changes and also different workout routines - I'm making the best progress I ever have.

Also, saying that someone will not listen to someone telling them they should wait a little longer is just incorrect. I've advised many members to wait and quite a few of them have listened and have infact thank'd myself and other members for helping make the better decision.

The last thing i'm going to say is this..... GENERALLY..... most guys at the age of 18-22 don't know their bodies enough to be using aas nor have they been training long enough to know what routine works best for them. Now there are exceptions to that ofcoarse but they are the EXCEPTIONS and not the RULE here.....

If you don't agree with me - thats fine..... I don't expect everyone to.....

~Haz~
    Last edited by Hazard; 09-15-2010 at 05:50 PM.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Here are my .02 - take it for what it's worth.....

While this forum is used for informational purposes..... and it is here to help others use aas safely..... I have a moral responsibility to not contribute to the usage of aas by anyone who I feel should not be using aas.

This is not just limited to the 18-22 crowd..... anyone who I feel is not ready to cycle will not be getting my advice on how to cycle. If they find advice from someone else then so be it.....

I used at an early age and didn't doit correctly. I didn't start doing things correctly until I matured more..... and now that I understand how my body responds to certain foods and diet changes and also different workout routines - I'm making the best progress I ever have.

Also, saying that someone will not listen to someone telling them they should wait a little longer is just incorrect. I've advised many members to wait and quite a few of them have listened and have infact thank'd myself and other members for helping make the better decision.

The last thing i'm going to say is this..... GENERALLY..... most guys at the age of 18-22 don't know their bodies enough to be using aas nor have they been training long enough to know what routine works best for them. Now there are exceptions to that ofcoarse but they are the EXCEPTIONS and not the RULE here.....

If you don't agree with me - thats fine..... I don't expect everyone to.....

~Haz~
    At what age did you first start messing around with AAS?
    If you dont mind?

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    WOW that was one of the longest threads re-stating the same B.S. that I have seen so far...hopefully it has lost its wind......

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    Follow the YELLOW BRICK ROAD!!!!
    no need to get abusive jackass

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    personally i would give them the advice needed only on the proper post cycle and to keep the cycle short. And thats coming from a 20 yr old who has had ED for the last 9 months until now becuase TRT. BUt for sure i would say dont do it but i know they prolly still would

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    look there are 2 types of users out there :the ones that respect these powerful beautiful drugs and those that dont.

look your natural test levels peak at 20-22.... somewhere in between. but that does not mean that using AAS will cause you to have ED and whatever the case might be. because i suffered with low test levels most of my childhood ive used depo for 1 year at the age of 17(doctor prescribed) and now my natural levels of test is where is should be.

TEST can in my opinion be used safely by guys from the ages of 20 at their own use.
    im using sust325 at the moment and im 22 but i know the risks involved so i constantly get myself checked by my physiscian(bloodwork, urine, physical). and also i wont go higher than 2 ml a week because i respect these drugs. and gettting laid is way more important than a bigger body LOL

I toghether with the rest of the FORUM agree that certain idiots just inject themselves without proper knowledge and thus causing a really bad name for the rest of us.

look from my experience i also made some stupid mistakes taking orals like it was smarties etc. but i rectified my mistake and im still here. got 6 weeks left of this sust cycle then i will pct (clomid proviron kessar).

please any newbies dont listen to DEALERS or friends DO YOUR *$#@%^^@# RESEARCH!!!!!! AND TRAIN HARDER + SMARTER. STEROIDS IS NOT AN EASY WAY OUT. IT CAN AND WILL KILL YOU IF ABUSED.

ALTHOUGH ARNOLD USED ROIDS SINCE AGE 15 HE ALSO HAD HEART PROBLEMS BY THE AGE OF 50 SO IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DONT LISTEN.

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    I was desperate to do a cycle when i joined the site as an 18 year old.

Had done all the research i needed, i know everything there is to know about a 10week beginner cycle. Decided to make a thread to clear up any misconceptions i had before i pulled the trigger, anyway, long story short i got shot down. hard.

If it wasn't for the advice i got to not do it, i probably would have
    A: used steroids when i had absolutely no right.
    B: wasted 500$ buying from a fake online source.

Im 18pounds heavier than i was 5months ago and loving my progress.

I plan on hangin' about untill im around 20, then give have my shot at a cycle. done properly.

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    i was desperate to do a cycle when i joined the site as an 18 year old.

Had done all the research i needed, i know everything there is to know about a 10week beginner cycle. Decided to make a thread to clear up any misconceptions i had before i pulled the trigger, anyway, long story short i got shot down. Hard.

If it wasn't for the advice i got to not do it, i probably would have
    a: Used steroids when i had absolutely no right.
    B: Wasted 500$ buying from a fake online source.

Im 18pounds heavier than i was 5months ago and loving my progress.

I plan on hangin' about untill im around 20, then give have my shot at a cycle. Done properly.

respect

BGC123 is offline Junior Member
    I was also desperate to cycle at 18. so glad i didn't, in less than a yr I put on around
    8kg natty with only a lil bit of fat. If anyone thinks they're ready it should not be until they have reached their genetic potential regardless of age

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I cycled at 19 years and f*cked up.

Got gyno and acne (scars everywhere).

Waited 3-4 years and cycled again and hardly got a side effect.

I get PM's almost daily of young guys struggling to get an erection or have NO labido from a cycle of AAS or OTC compounds they have done. Almost everyday.

There are many reasons why there is a suggested limit of 23-35 years old. Many of which have already been stated.

The absolute worst scenerio would be to cycle and not be able to restart your endogenous testosterone post cycle. It happens, in user's of 17-21 years old. Then your on HRT FOR F*CKING LIFE. Injecting yourself to have some sort of androgen level in the body.

The HPTA is still maturing/growing, dont f*ck with it.
    Last edited by Swifto; 09-16-2010 at 08:21 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    IF you do cycle (you seriously shouldnt), stay well away from compounds that interact with estorgen in anyway.

That would be compounds that aromotase or OTC products that crush estrogen and may cause a rebound.

Tbol, Halodrol are the only two IMHO that I'd suggest if someone was going to use something in there teens or low 20's. But even then its not going to avoid the HPTA inhibition.

Eat a boat load of clean calories everyday, train your ass off and take advantage of your already high testosterone level. Teens total T can exceed 1000ng/dl in some, thats around the same as a light cycle of Test Enan.

inevitable is offline Member

I get PM's almost daily of young guys struggling to get an erection or have NO labido from a cycle of AAS or OTC compounds they have done. Almost everyday.

There are many reasons why there is a suggested limit of 23-35 years old. Many of which have already been stated.

The absolute worst scenerio would be to cycle and not be able to restart your endogenous testosterone post cycle. It happens, in user's of 17-21 years old. Then your on HRT FOR F*CKING LIFE. Injecting yourself to have some sort of androgen level in the body.

same here swifto. I did a dbol only cycle with no pct and then a year later did QV enth but this time i had pct. very shitty one tho. I am now 25 and HIGHLY regret doing it so early, I have a feeling I caused my grow plates to close early and i do have some gyno but i am working on getting rid of it. Fortunately when I joined here, I hooked up with some good dudes and it history after that. I can honestly say I know alot about peptides, AAS, slin, hgh, PH and it kills me when someone tells me they are doing 1cc a week of test and i ask them what are u doing hrt? They look at me like im nuts then i proceed to tell them that their "source" doesn't know shit, heres what u need to do etc.. but yet again, since im so young, i dont know dick. Take it from me, wait till ur 25.

I've stated this on numerous such threads, but it obviously needs to be reiterated. Stop using Arnold as an example. All it does is show your lack of knowledge of the progression of steroid use by BBs. When Arnold used no one knew the potential side effects, they were not illegal, and they were given to BBs by doctors most of the time to basically see what would happen. If this sounds highly unethical its because it was. These guys were basically used as human lab rats for hormone experiments.

Today we are, or at least should be educated on these drugs. The risks are well know and well documented. It's not 1960 anymore!

Deen54 is offline Member
    because little boys shouldn't smoke!

Awesome post Swifto! Very good insight

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    I've stated this on numerous such threads, but it obviously needs to be reiterated. Stop using Arnold as an example. All it does is show your lack of knowledge of the progression of steroid use by BBs. When Arnold used no one knew the potential side effects, they were not illegal, and they were given to BBs by doctors most of the time to basically see what would happen. If this sounds highly unethical its because it was. These guys were basically used as human lab rats for hormone experiments.

Today we are, or at least should be educated on these drugs. The risks are well know and well documented. It's not 1960 anymore!
    ^^ Very true.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    For those of you sub 24 year olds... I hope you are understanding the hows, why's, do's and dont's of anabolics. So much info here to help you make the right choices... why would you still decide to go ahead and run cycles anyways?

benbean77 is offline Junior Member
    you all must know what its like when you go out with freinds drinking or to the gym and you see a big bloke or a mate thats bigger and has taken steroids and has had not one side ( that you know of of course). makes u think why not do this now. why would i want to wait 5 years ? i am at my peak for socialising and spare time.

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benbean77 View Post
    you all must know what its like when you go out with freinds drinking or to the gym and you see a big bloke or a mate thats bigger and has taken steroids and has had not one side ( that you know of of course). makes u think why not do this now. why would i want to wait 5 years ? i am at my peak for socialising and spare time.
    spoken with true ignorance... or should i say spoken by a true asshole
    maybe both.
    clearly your minds made up.

I am curious.... how do you know they suffer no sides at all??

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable View Post
    spoken with true ignorance... or should i say spoken by a true asshole
    maybe both.
    clearly your minds made up.
    I think if you read a few posts up, we all discussed that we need to keep this thread mature and constructive.... No need for agression or flaming

x2 on both points

My .02 part 2

For those of you who would rather not wait...... I personally don't give a flying fvck. I gave my opinion..... it's been stated what could go wrong..... if you choose to go ahead and doit..... I can't stop you. Also - if you have side effects..... if you can't bring back your natural test levels..... i'm not the guy who has to live with it. Whatever happens to you will not affect me in any way..... infact..... another young guy having something go terribly wrong will just be another case I can use to point out to other young guys.

So when the time comes and you decide that a naturally high test level isn't good enough, gaining weight naturally is too hard, dieting to grow is too difficult..... go ahead and start a cycle. When you come back to this forum (maybe 3 months or maybe 3 years from now) and tell us about what you're dealing with due to early usage..... I'll simply ask you to help start advising the other young guys to not use at an early age. I wont feel bad for you and I certainly wont lose any sleep at night.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I am curious.... how do you know they suffer no sides at all??

I think if you read a few posts up, we all discussed that we need to keep this thread mature and constructive.... No need for agression or flaming
    I agree keep it mature ...

Oh and also.....

If you are 18-22 years old and you can't put weight on without steroids ..... you're doing something wrong. It's not very common for an 18-22 year old male to be mature enough or dedicated enough to know how his body responds to different foods, suppliments, and training routines. Hell.... I wasn't mature enough..... but I certainly thought I was.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

At what age did you first start messing around with AAS?
    If you dont mind?
    19-20 years old.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by kev123 View Post
    no need to get abusive jackass
    lol sorry brother im on steroids jk !!!

I'm with Haz.... not to mention his rants are amusing me

I'm with Haz.... not to mention his rants are amusing me
    LMFAO..... it's been a long couple days for me man..... LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO..... it's been a long couple days for me man..... LOL

~Haz~
    I hear you.... You and me both!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Damn this thread is STILL going...

TRT2010 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Because MORONS dont realize then it reflects bad on ALL steroid users, because these idiots that didnt listen and did it and now have issues are the ones on the news crying about their gyno and small balls and how they were just pressured into trying to look good, and how steroids are a safety issue.. I saw a stupid news article on some dumb 19 year old soccer players who all took heavy doses of superdrol and now all have horrific gyno and are suing the steroid company. Really? Did you read 21 or older and to take a PCT? No.

Thats why
    it wasnt superdorl in was tren -extreme but yeah i saw the report as well. not only him but half of his team took it and they all had surgery to remove it and now are suing the company.. but yeah frigen dumb asses

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    lol sorry brother im on steroids jk !!!
    That's cool mate

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    dont do drugs kids!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

wrong channel

Beacuse this aint the Disney channel.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    just wondering when you get someone the age of 20 saying there going to cycle and they get told not to but still say there going to go ahead why does everyone make a big fuss ? surely you couldnt give a shit if years down the line someone you didnt know were to get the sides that you told them about ?
    wouldnt it be easyer just to help with info on the cycle rather than waste your time trying to persuade them ? becasue lets be honest if a 18-24 year old says there going to cycle i generally dont think you can persuade them not to .
    well, a kid might say what you just said. But as you get older, in good conscious you don't want to give advice and be responsible for someone getting hurt.

This forum is intended for AAS and the people that use them. there is another bulletin board you can go to if AAS isn't your thing.

Since there are legal implications with AAS and it's useage, we here like to keep it as clean as possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information