Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Pinning vs. DMSO.... Part deuce

Well lads, it's been 10 days now. I disolve 50mg of test base in a shot glass with maybe a tsp of DMSO twice a day and rub it into both legs. So far.....? No noticeable effects. Mostly, I'm looking for that telltale sign of an increased libido. Not yet. BUT, the wife is starting to complain about the smell on my breath, which may explain that toe curling hummer I got this morning instead of something more traditional where she'd have to smell my breath. Good? Bad? I'll let you decide! and btw.... I'm going to continue for at least another week before I make any decisions.

Wish me luck!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Well lads, it's been 10 days now. I disolve 50mg of test base in a shot glass with maybe a tsp of DMSO twice a day and rub it into both legs. So far.....? No noticeable effects. Mostly, I'm looking for that telltale sign of an increased libido. Not yet. BUT, the wife is starting to complain about the smell on my breath, which may explain that toe curling hummer I got this morning instead of something more traditional where she'd have to smell my breath. Good? Bad? I'll let you decide! and btw.... I'm going to continue for at least another week before I make any decisions.

Wish me luck!
    I never have liked trandermals period!! 40% absorbtion at best!!
    DMSO can give you skin irritation if you dont dilute it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I never have liked trandermals period!! 40% absorbtion at best!!
    DMSO can give you skin irritation if you dont dilute it enough.
    I keep the solution at the same 99.9% strength right out of the bottle. If my skin gets dry (usually doesn't), then later I just rub a little aloe in for good luck. DMSO is supposed to kick the absoption rate much higher than 40%. Adding DMSO to a normal patch is supposed to increase the absorbtion rate. I'm not using a patch. the biggest drawback I'm expecting is consistancy. I should get a huge spike, then taper off 50% every two hours (called half-life). Which is why twice a day. Definately not as good as pinning with esthers... I know. But even if I can get a moderate result, then I'm good.

The only thing that may go wrong, if I dont' get any result, is fake gear. But I've purchased some var and some drol from my source before that had some very good results, so I'm thinking my test should be good to go.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What ever happened with your test?

Branikald is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I keep the solution at the same 99.9% strength right out of the bottle. If my skin gets dry (usually doesn't), then later I just rub a little aloe in for good luck. DMSO is supposed to kick the absoption rate much higher than 40%. Adding DMSO to a normal patch is supposed to increase the absorbtion rate. I'm not using a patch. the biggest drawback I'm expecting is consistancy. I should get a huge spike, then taper off 50% every two hours (called half-life). Which is why twice a day. Definately not as good as pinning with esthers... I know. But even if I can get a moderate result, then I'm good.
    That's not quite true, bro...
    It's virtually impossible to get more than 30% absorption with DMSO. Check the research. (Just for starters: Kurihara-Bergstrom, T., Flynn, G.L., and Higuchi, W.I., Physiochemical study of percutaneous absorption enhancement by dimethyl sulfoxide: Kinetic and thermodynamic determinants of dimethyl sulfoxide mediated mass transfer of alkanols.)
    The best, most advanced transdermal carriers in the world can't get more than 60% absorption -- and are mostly around the 40% mark. And these are lightyears ahead of DMSO...

With DMSO and carriers like Phlogel, you'd be lucky to even get 15 or 20% absorption.

Thread Information