tuxedo is offline New Member

Ok first timer going to inject

HEY GUYS I AM GOING TO TAKE THE CYCLE FOR NOVICES ON THIS SITE, THE 400 MG OF TESTERONE CYPIONATE AND 20 MG OF DIANABOL 12 WEEKS ...SHOULD I TAKE SOMETHING EALSE TO?? I AM 198 AND FLABBY REALLY DISGUSTING WHEN I TAKE OFF MY SHIRT,I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIX MY BODY,I WAS 240 BEFORE,SO IAM VERY FLABBY MAN BOOB BEER GUT,,I HAVE SKINNY ARMS,I CANT BENCH WHAT I USED TO AS A BIG BOY,I FEEL LIKE I HAVE LOW TESTOSTEROM AND MY SEX DRIVE SUCKS,SOMETIMES I CANT KEEP A HARD ON,AND I HAVE NEVER DONE STERIODS ******** DO HAVE GREAT CARDIO,SO IAM GOING TO GET RIPPED,ROCK HARD CHEST,WHAT EALSE SHOULD I TAKE FOR THIS SITUATION??

MY
    I AM SCARED THAT IAM GOING TO LOSE MY HAIR......?
    SHOULD I TAKE PROPECIA FOR HAIR LOSS?

IAM ALSO SCARED OF MY TESTOSTEROM TURNING INTO ESTROGEN..?

HOW CAN I COUNTER THE ESTROGEN FROM HAPPINING?
    DO I NEED AN AFTER CYCLE TO COME OFF??

WILL I HAVE A HART ATTACK OR DIE?I SMOKE ALOT OF WEED

WILL I GET IN RAGED>>??

PLEASE HELP BECAUSE I FOUND A WEB SITE THAT HAS TEST AND D VIALS FROM AUSTRAILLA AND ENGLAN AND ONE FROM CHINA,, WHARE WOULD IT BE BETTER TO GET IT FROM DONT THINK CHINA,, THE MEMBERS ARE GOLD MEMBERS REVIEWD, ITS AN INTERNATIONAL TRADING POST LIKE E BAY, PLEASE HELP MY ASS..LITERALLY
    Last edited by tuxedo; 09-20-2010 at 06:46 PM.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yikes.....

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Regardless of stats you are nowhere near ready to cycle.

Spend more time reading the educational threads/stickies and it'll answer nearly every one of those questions without us spoon feeding.

Take the initiative to do some homework before bombarding us with questions that can be answered with a little bit of research.

Thanks.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    first things first stop smokin the dope lol

need an after cycle to come off? how u come off what ur on by going on

uberreem is offline New Member
    i would recommend not cycling at all until you get your diet and exercise routine in check..smoking blunts all day isnt going to get u anywhere and neither are steriods you need to commit yourself to training and eaing healthy before you go and do something your not ready for.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    i ***** every now and then about 3 times a week..since i dont drink and i never had any bad sides with steroids and ****.....some times pot helps me get a extra meal in when im not hungry ...i would just lay off the alcohol and cigs...make sure your diet is good and you take the right supplements and your gtg...but thats just me
    Last edited by PT; 09-21-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Rec. Drug mention

Quote Originally Posted by supermanfw View Post
    i smoke every now and then about 3 times a week..since i dont drink and i never had any bad sides with steroids and pot .....some times pot helps me get a extra meal in when im not hungry ...i would just lay off the alcohol and cigs...make sure your diet is good and you take the right supplements and your gtg...but thats just me
    you the man, look at you,dam if that is what steriods use does,then give me what he is taking.... if i was gay you would be my first pick .lol..iam kidding sir,please dont beat me up, hey man thanks for not hate ing.. ya it defenetly helps with hunger eating like a man,, thats how i gained mass. i have a great diet and i also dont drink or do other drugs, i have great deffinition under my fat cusioning,, i look like am ripped inside,,, i need to expell the fat around my body what steriods cutts you like a horses ass all muscular.. so what to take after iam done with the novice 12 week cycle,, iam scared of estrogen conversion. And hair loss thats all come on people this site is to encourage and help with the usage of dosage, i dont need another father telling me not to do it, or iam not ready,not talking about you super man i cant stop looking at your abbs and chest...and iam not gay... just impressive..
    Last edited by tuxedo; 09-20-2010 at 08:07 PM.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Regardless of stats you are nowhere near ready to cycle.

Spend more time reading the educational threads/stickies and it'll answer nearly every one of those questions without us spoon feeding.

Take the initiative to do some homework before bombarding us with questions that can be answered with a little bit of research.

Thanks.
    Yeah I thought I was ready too. I was nowhere near ready, and since I didn't do it right, I risked the sides and lost all gains. I'm ready now, after getting my BF down and diet in check. I will tell you, diet is everything! Doesn't hurt to wait. I would also make sure you have trained for a while, so you don't hurt you joints and ligaments. jmho good luck. Oh yeah I used to smoke blunts a day long too, but it's something you just can't do. Be committed and be focused. If you want to get in impeccable shape, listen to HP

Quote Originally Posted by powerws View Post
    Yeah I thought I was ready too. I was nowhere near ready, and since I didn't do it right, I risked the sides and lost all gains. I'm ready now, after getting my BF down and diet in check. I will tell you, diet is everything! Doesn't hurt to wait. I would also make sure you have trained for a while, so you don't hurt you joints and ligaments. jmho good luck. Oh yeah I used to smoke blunts a day long too, but it's something you just can't do. Be committed and be focused. If you want to get in impeccable shape, listen to HP
    look at the mma fighter above,he smokes and look at his amazing body, lets not focus on the herb part lets focus on how to take the novice testosterom 400mg on this site... under cycles... come on anyone help, i dont want estrogen build up ,plus i dont want a messed up liver so help out on anti and dosage treatments, i do 113 pushups every other day along with burpees and i run, iam in shape, no doubt,, its just my body is all flabby man tits,beer gut, my diet is preety manly.. i eat nothing but chicken and steak and beef and eggs and milk, no sodas, no candy, iam ready.. lets pump me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boxin23 is offline Member
    Thanks for taking the CAPS LOCK off. LOL.....haha...anyway....

Before i say anything i would say first study a few things here.

1. Diet. Post yours so we can take a look (if it is not structured you're not ready)
    2. Post your full stats (if you don't know what that means then you're not ready)
    3. Work out routine (if you don't have one set in stone you're not ready)
    4. PCT (if you don't have a post figured out...again....you are not ready)

Research at least this stuff (i'm sure i could post more but I'm trying to be helpful).

Post it all up and like you said let's get rollin! It's a lot of work and no magic brother!

If you are flabby.....then your diet and exercise is in need of attention before you cycle. If you are flabby or fat then your cycle you have proposed depending on diet could really disappoint you. You could gain a lot of unwanted fat without proper knowledge.

So it's up to you if you want some help......just research and answer my 4 above topics and also ask for help on any of them if you like.

Best of luck.....

lgs887 is offline New Member
    Dude ive taken my share of stuff and they are still telling me what i should and shouldnt take... These guys are hear to help us "newbies" not put us to our grave.. With most likley ur high bodyfat and barely any workout histoy( 113 pushups.. comeone bro) you arent even ready for a simple test cycle.. Boxin23 is right.. List your stats and what you would do during a REAL work out bro.. Be safe.. dont do anything stupid.. trust me ive dont some stupid cycles and it isnt work it... Good luck..

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    This has to be a joke

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsldsl1980 View Post
    this has to be a joke
    x2 it sounds like a kid f-ing wiyh us...lol i hope it is!

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    He is a kid, 19 or 20 years old at best.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsldsl1980 View Post
    This has to be a joke
    i hope it is...

Thread Information