Thread: supertest 450

supertest 450

i recently got some supertest 450 i injected 1 cc in my delt monday it hurts so bad i cant move my shoulder i think it knoted up how do i get rid of the pain also when do i have to start getting worried

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I'd cut it with something to take the "sting" out of it. What do you mean by start getting worried?

You sound like everyone else after their 1st shot of 450.

i mean if it dosent go away should i go to the doctor

This sounds completely normal for such a high test. I would like I said cut it with some oil and use a bigger muscle next time. Glute would be the only place I would consider sticking such a compound.

And when I say oil I mean something like grape seed oil just in case you did not understand what I meant.

cool thanks hopefully it goes away soon i can barely move my shoulder and it hurts like hell could i also cut it with deca

Yes you can pin them together, I'm not sure it will solve the problem though.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I've used 450 before and even though its a blend you still need to pin it twice a week. So if you're using 450mg a week then you need to pin .5cc twice a week. if you're pinning 900mg a week then you're either way outta my league or just haven't done enough research. Break your injections up into two a week. Add the deca it might help dilute it a little but if i were you i'd get some sterile cottonseed oil from the sponsor site then draw your deca and test into the barrel then about another half mill of cottonseed oil. After you've drawn out of that many viles with the same pin you wanna change it out cause that needles gonna be as dull as Steven Segal movies. Take yourself some ibuprofen the next morning 800mg does the trick for me. Try doing a quick couple sets of light shoulder presses to help get the blood flowing to those delts and dispurse that oil.

i just did shoulders yesterday and nothing helped it still hurts like hell

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Higher test will always do that. I can use 250 and never feel anything. I used 400 and it hurt. Once I shot it in my quad and it swole up to the point of I couldn't lift my leg. I pin the glutes and it hurts everytime. I'm doing 2 pins a week of 500/EQ=1000mg/600mg a week and always end up with big knots if I go to hi or forward. Ordering some sterile, filtered grape seed oil tomorrow. I've tried warming it, a heating pad, massaging it, etc. No matter what...it' f'n knots and hurts!!

Thread Information