badmoto is offline Junior Member

Why can't they all follow steroid.com?

Seriously, why can't every other bodybuilding forum follow the guidelines? Every time I google a source, there are a ton of cached pages on other forums that pull up with threads discussing and giving out the sources! Someone asks for a source at one of those forums and 50 people chime in dropping sources! Wow! That's a great way to bring attention!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How naive are you?
    Because they are source boards. How do you think sources get business?
    Since when does everyone have to follow steroid .com's rules?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    it is a good thing that there are source boards out there. It prevents people from getting fake $hit

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    it is a good thing that there are source boards out there. It prevents people from getting fake $hit
    Or it leads them to buy fake shit. Its so hard to tell whos legit and whos not when all the companys are bashing each other and have accounts to claim so and so's gear was fake when they used it.

I hate using an online source, so risky.

I'm not talking about just source boards, the source board I visit has strict rules as well. I'm talking about open discussion boards. People ask for a source and everyone drops url's and email addresses. Obviously there are plenty of fake and legit sites sourcing and sponsoring. I'm talking about people listing any and every source they know of, maybe even yours. I understand going to google and picking a few sources will prob. get you some gear but domestic sources probably don't want to end up in open forums. Maybe I'm wrong but I like there to be a little leg work in finding a source.
    Last edited by badmoto; 09-17-2010 at 07:09 PM. Reason: clarification

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    that's why you gotta get on a legit source board that only sponsors legit sources and dumps the rest. theyr'e out there my friend..

yep, legit is fine but all the random ones don't help us out at all.. I've got a few legit ones I read at.

Thread Information