jptravel33 is offline New Member

Test E Prov. 1st Cycle? Too Much Cardio? Readiness?

OK, guys... I've done quite a bit of reading and think I have a fairly good cycle set up (see below)... I'd appreciate feedback, but my real question regards my readiness for a cycle.

Background: I'm 5'9" 176 lbs bf 17% and 35 years old (36th birthday is in a month). I've been training regularly for about 9 years. That said, I took nearly a full year break from the gym in 2009 due to a broken leg from rugby and then tendonitis from tennis after the leg healed. I gained about 25 pounds in that year and lost a LOT of muscle mass. The past 9 months I've hit the gym extremely hard. Working out with a trainer 3x a week, the trainer is a bodybuilder and is putting me through workouts that are simliar to P90X (for lack of a better comparison) he says these are the workouts he does the few weeks before a show to get his body looking competition ready, I also do Crossfit 2x a week, tennis 3x a week and lifting on days that I don't work with my trainer. As a result I've lost 16 pounds in the last nine months, decreased bf by about 9% and gained strength and muscle back. In the past 6 weeks I've cleaned up my diet to 1900 calories ed and 160 g protein a day, with very limited sugar intake (and one cheat day). I'm actually in better cardio shape than I've been in about 5 years, but the muscle isn't coming as quickly as it once did and I can't seem to get the bodyfat % down more than current level. Getting older sucks... So, I'm looking to steroids to get me past that next hump. Would love to ge my bodyfat down to 12% again and put on another 10-15 pds of muscle.

So here are my questions... (1) I've read that 15% bodyfat is pretty much the recommended high to start, but I'm having a tough time getting there and really want to start. Am I setting myself up to fail starting now? (2) Also, my workouts (as seen above are pretty cardio intensive), will this inhibit muscle growth on steroids? Should I just do HIIT cardio and have my trainer move me to more serious weight lifting? With the tennis and crossfit as well? (3) Planning on increasing calorie intake to 2000 cals during the cycle as well and upping protein to 180 g

Here's my cycle. Let me know thoughts abou this as well. I'd like the following resuls to get to about 12% bodyfat and increase lean muscle 10-15 pounds...

W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg every 3rd day
    W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg every other day (reduce by half to 0.125mg every other day in last week)
    W 6-12 Proviron 25mg 2x a day
    W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
    W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

I'm adding the proviron in hopes that it will advance fat burn and harden muscles as well as increase the free test so that I can realize more gains. I've read this is true, but it's not as widely agreed upon as winni, but seems to be better on the body. I also have a history of tendonitis and minor joint issues, so the joint/soreness side-effects of winni aren't something I'd like to experience.

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jptravel33 View Post
    OK, guys... I've done quite a bit of reading and think I have a fairly good cycle set up (see below)... I'd appreciate feedback, but my real question regards my readiness for a cycle.

Background: I'm 5'9" 176 lbs bf 17% and 35 years old (36th birthday is in a month). I've been training regularly for about 9 years. That said, I took nearly a full year break from the gym in 2009 due to a broken leg from rugby and then tendonitis from tennis after the leg healed. I gained about 25 pounds in that year and lost a LOT of muscle mass. The past 9 months I've hit the gym extremely hard. Working out with a trainer 3x a week, the trainer is a bodybuilder and is putting me through workouts that are simliar to P90X (for lack of a better comparison) he says these are the workouts he does the few weeks before a show to get his body looking competition ready, I also do Crossfit 2x a week, tennis 3x a week and lifting on days that I don't work with my trainer. As a result I've lost 16 pounds in the last nine months, decreased bf by about 9% and gained strength and muscle back. In the past 6 weeks I've cleaned up my diet to 1900 calories ed and 160 g protein a day, with very limited sugar intake (and one cheat day). I'm actually in better cardio shape than I've been in about 5 years, but the muscle isn't coming as quickly as it once did and I can't seem to get the bodyfat % down more than current level. Getting older sucks... So, I'm looking to steroids to get me past that next hump. Would love to ge my bodyfat down to 12% again and put on another 10-15 pds of muscle.

So here are my questions... (1) I've read that 15% bodyfat is pretty much the recommended high to start, but I'm having a tough time getting there and really want to start. Am I setting myself up to fail starting now? (2) Also, my workouts (as seen above are pretty cardio intensive), will this inhibit muscle growth on steroids? Should I just do HIIT cardio and have my trainer move me to more serious weight lifting? With the tennis and crossfit as well? (3) Planning on increasing calorie intake to 2000 cals during the cycle as well and upping protein to 180 g

Here's my cycle. Let me know thoughts abou this as well. I'd like the following resuls to get to about 12% bodyfat and increase lean muscle 10-15 pounds...

W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg every 3rd day
    W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg every other day (reduce by half to 0.125mg every other day in last week)
    W 6-12 Proviron 25mg 2x a day
    W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
    W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

I'm adding the proviron in hopes that it will advance fat burn and harden muscles as well as increase the free test so that I can realize more gains. I've read this is true, but it's not as widely agreed upon as winni, but seems to be better on the body. I also have a history of tendonitis and minor joint issues, so the joint/soreness side-effects of winni aren't something I'd like to experience.

I'll let one of the VETS handle this one But i see on week 13 u got 20mg 2x/d. Why Not Just take the full 40mg at once lol

jptravel33 is offline New Member
    I've read that nolva isn't more effective over 20mg and that it's more toxic over 20 mg. A couple different sites recommended breaking it into 20 mg twice a day as better for adoption into the body and less toxic. But do you have any thoughts on my readiness level? or amount of cardio?

Thread Information