Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    benbean77 is offline Junior Member

Arrow why is it so hard for 18-24 year olds to get advice ???

just wondering when you get someone the age of 20 saying there going to cycle and they get told not to but still say there going to go ahead why does everyone make a big fuss ? surely you couldnt give a shit if years down the line someone you didnt know were to get the sides that you told them about ?
    wouldnt it be easyer just to help with info on the cycle rather than waste your time trying to persuade them ? becasue lets be honest if a 18-24 year old says there going to cycle i generally dont think you can persuade them not to .

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Because MORONS dont realize then it reflects bad on ALL steroid users, because these idiots that didnt listen and did it and now have issues are the ones on the news crying about their gyno and small balls and how they were just pressured into trying to look good, and how steroids are a safety issue.. I saw a stupid news article on some dumb 19 year old soccer players who all took heavy doses of superdrol and now all have horrific gyno and are suing the steroid company. Really? Did you read 21 or older and to take a PCT? No.

Thats why

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    We do not agree with giving advice to members which could put their health at risk.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    ben your thread makes no sense.. The 18-24 year olds come on here and ask for advice and we give it to them. Maybe you should have titled this thread why dont we give the advice 18-24 yr olds want to hear.

its just weird that in the UK you have to be 18 to drink 18 to smoke but no age limit to steroids . why isit completely legal to use if everyone says its really that bad ?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benbean77 View Post
    its just weird that in the UK you have to be 18 to drink 18 to smoke but no age limit to steroids. why isit completely legal to use if everyone says its really that bad ?
    there's no age limit on drinking anti-freeze either that doesnt mean hey lets ****ing do this.

Is smoking good for you? At 18 "most" governments "hope" you are smart enough to know how to make a smart choice.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Who said it was really bad?

Taking steroids can cause the following in under 24's

1) play a part in fusing growth plate prematurely (estrogen)
    2) Damage your endocrine system

Need i go on?

there's no age limit on drinking anti-freeze either that doesnt mean hey lets ****ing do this.

not quite the same is it as steroids are used for muscle growth, but antifreeze is used to stop liquid freezing. so dont really think you can compare the two some how.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    You don't need any "special" advice, use what you see for everyone else. People would like to see someone young let their natty test do what it's gonna do before you cycle. I didn't do my first cycle until I was 29-30 and I started lifting at 25. My decision to start cycling was due to being tall and lean, never getting above 185lbs no matter what and how I trained and ate. My natty test was limiting me, I was plateaued out.

buildingblocks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    ben your thread makes no sense.. The 18-24 year olds come on here and ask for advice and we give it to them. Maybe you should have titled this thread why dont we give the advice 18-24 yr olds want to hear.
    Fuzzy said it best. Besides, this thread is pretty pointless and stupid.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    try steroids at 20 w/ no pct and now i have been on trt since 25

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    i feel as if we are obligated to tell the youngins how much aas COULD fvck them up but I also think we SHOULD provide cycle advise...because, like you said, they're most likely going to go ahead and do it anyway, lets make sure they do it correctly at least...that's just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    i feel as if we are obligated to tell the youngins how much aas COULD fvck them up but I also think we SHOULD provide cycle advise...because, like you said, they're most likely going to go ahead and do it anyway, lets make sure they do it correctly at least...that's just my 2 cents
    To a certain point, I agree. But there is PLENTY of information on this site about beginning cycles in the educational threads, etc. Why should we take the time to exlpain something to a noob when they have not taken their time to do some research. When the pro's give these guys a hard time it is mostly because their questions are readily answered in previous threads and all they have to do is read.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    agreed 100%

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiCC View Post
    We do not agree with giving advice to members which could put their health at risk.
    Lets face it. Everyone who uses steroids put their health at risk.
    No one on this forum should use steroids , except for guys with low test levels and are on TRT, people with osteoporosis, weak people after hard surgery, etc.
    So 90% here are ABUSING steroids, we are not using them.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im not trying to give advice ... All I can share is my story, which is posted under a different screen name back 01 02 or 03 im going to look and see if i can find it! Not very good wound up in the hospital...
    However I did take 2 different AAS pre 18. I was 16teen and 17teen Dbol and Eq had know idea about anything other than it would help with my blown out knee.
    Afther that situation I started using AAS again at 19teen again with proper pct and have done 1 or 2 cycles a year roughly since. ILL be 26 in NOV... Im living proof that Im healthy. Ive had liver kidney and natural test values checked also... Everything is normal! Not arguing just giving my storey ...

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Im 31, but i think if your old enough to die for your country your old enough to make your own decisions.

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Because MORONS dont realize then it reflects bad on ALL steroid users, because these idiots that didnt listen and did it and now have issues are the ones on the news crying about their gyno and small balls and how they were just pressured into trying to look good, and how steroids are a safety issue.. I saw a stupid news article on some dumb 19 year old soccer players who all took heavy doses of superdrol and now all have horrific gyno and are suing the steroid company. Really? Did you read 21 or older and to take a PCT? No.

Thats why

Yes Ive Seen That Stupid news article too, but it was tren extreme. And Yes it is dumb kids like that that give AAS users a bad name. But i tend to agree with both of the views on here. YES it is a poor choice to start before 25, but that cycle advice could make a HUGE difference with the safety of the youngins that are going to be hard headed and do it anyway.

Cuz Lets face It "If you cant be safe, be careful"
    Last edited by Stay Solid; 09-14-2010 at 05:49 PM.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    Im 31, but i think if your old enough to die for your country your old enough to make your own decisions.
    very true

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    why is it so hard for 18-24 year olds to get advice ???
    Because it's even harder for them to listen. Plenty of advice is given. PLENTY. But most in that age group aren't interested in hearing good, sound advice based on the experiences of those who have gone before them. They want to hear what they want to hear.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    agreed, but no one here is saying hey u cant do steroids , we are just advising against it is all. same as cigarettes. 18 yr old has the right to smoke, but if he asks people what they think of them smoking we will advise against it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    To a certain point, I agree. But there is PLENTY of information on this site about beginning cycles in the educational threads, etc. Why should we take the time to exlpain something to a noob when they have not taken their time to do some research. When the pro's give these guys a hard time it is mostly because their questions are readily answered in previous threads and all they have to do is read.
    thats 100% the point of people like myself refusing to spoon-feed these kids all the info that can easily be found on this site by use of the search function...i for one dont condone the use of aas to peeps that are too young and clearly not ready, but if they choose to they can do it on there own with the wealth of knowlege found here...know one is stopping them, but who wants helping them possibly hurt themseves on there concience...not me...

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I am not sure why I am choosing to dignify this thread with further response but... I am

just wondering when you get someone the age of 20 saying there going to cycle and they get told not to but still say there going to go ahead why does everyone make a big fuss ? surely you couldnt give a shit if years down the line someone you didnt know were to get the sides that you told them about ?
    wouldnt it be easyer just to help with info on the cycle rather than waste your time trying to persuade them ? becasue lets be honest if a 18-24 year old says there going to cycle i generally dont think you can persuade them not to .
    OP... you were answered.... almost immediately. I have taken the liberty of quoting it below if anyone missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post

Thats why
    Now that you've read that.... let's elaborate. I'll try to make this easy to understand for all the hard heads out there.

Let's say you had a friend.... he was 49 years old, perfect health... mentally and physically. He comes to you and says he wants to commit suicide but needs help. You ask him why he wants to take his own life. "I did not succeed at the things I wanted in life and its far too late to start over, therefore I choose not to live."

Do you help your friend take his life and steal him from this world and everyone who cares about him? Of course not... No matter what his reasons are, no matter how strong he supports the reasons and no matter how much he wants it. It's not safe, it's not fair and its downright insane.

Now, you may say this is not the same thing.... I admit it may be a drastic comparison but in the end it comes down to the same thing. In my opinion it would make more sense to help your friend take his life then for one of us to help a young person use AAS. This may sound sick but at least when you die, you die.... you fuk around with AAS and loose, you live with the results for the rest of your life.

If you want more explanation... I am very happy to go on, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by boyka View Post
    Lets face it. Everyone who uses steroids put their health at risk.
    No one on this forum should use steroids , except for guys with low test levels and are on TRT, people with osteoporosis, weak people after hard surgery, etc.
    So 90% here are ABUSING steroids, we are not using them.
    This is just stupidity! I hope you don't believe what you write.

Have you ever heard of "Moderation"?? I shall use other comparisons.... Sugar, Protein, Caffeine, Vitamins, Fat.... and the list could go on. All these things are bad for you if you consume too much for too long! Get the point??

Lets take Sugar and compare it to Aspartame.... If you like Coke or pepsi or some sort of pop.... we have the luxury of choosing our sweetner. On one hand you can drink Regular Coke to the tune of 4 cans a day and you increase the risk of diabetes or you can drink Diet Coke to the tune of 4 cans a day and run the risk of neuropsychiatric disorders in the future.... This is called the "Pick Your Poison" comparison.

Now, despite all this, you have openly admitted that dosed properly AAS can help sick people or Hormonally challenged individuals live a "more normal" life. Yet you don't think that when used properly and safely that AAS can better a perfectly healthy man without slowly killing him??

Ok, lets say it is slowly killing the healthy man and shortens his life by 10 years even though, he only ran mild cycles and took long resting periods between cycle. This simply brings me back to the "Pick your Poison" comparison... I am ok with dying 10 years younger than I was suppose to If I get to live my life feeling good, strong, fit, healthy.... not to mention AAS users generally live a much more healthy/active lifestyle then your average joe who does not use AAS.... you know, the guy who sits on his couch.... doesn't exercise, doesn't eat right.... Ever think for one second that maybe the Average Joe is shortening his life by 10 or more years just based on live like a "Average Joe" in todays society.... considering society is more obese and unhealthy than ever.... I think I'll take my Healthy lifestyle that contains a little of the "killer drug" as you call it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing.... when you look at all these people that say AAS is unhealthy and unsafe and let's exclude the general uneducated public and just talk about the scientists and doctors that say this. I would love for their personal lives to be assessed and see all the unhealthy things they do. All the smoking and fast food, all the food full of preservatives and the drinks full of sugar. Let's see how much cardio they do in a week, how much weight/resistance training the take part in.... My guess is, it would be laughable!

Like the old expression goes.... Clean your own closet before you worry about mine!

^^^ See.... you guys got me all worked up!!
    Last edited by Bertuzzi; 09-14-2010 at 07:48 PM.

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    Answer for the ops original question there is loads of advice for 18-24 yr olds on here DON'T DO AAS till your body is fully ready for them

Quote Originally Posted by kev123 View Post
    Answer for the ops original question there is loads of advice for 18-24 yr olds on here DON'T DO AAS till your body is fully ready for them
    Follow the YELLOW BRICK ROAD!!!!

OMG im going to jump out here and get my head ripped of right now!!!!
    But I dont care ??? If all of you havent realized this, its a info realted site to help people that have know idea about AAS !!! If we didnt have each other some of us may never actually talk to anyone that has a CLUE of WTF is going on!!!!! I played College football highschool obviously !!! There was 3 guys that didnt JUICE on the team !!! Do all of you realize that and yes a handful of us in college also ??? Yes not everyone plays football, we were just a few of the school etc and so on!!!
    My point is how are you going to turn away a kid 17 thru 23 that has a question and is going to jump into the game? You cant!! All you guys do is give the medical links and FATHER SON lectures on how bad it is, following the next guy or the media !!!
    So let it go and help these young minds reguardless. I rather help these certain individuals out...Rather than come to this site get turned away and then go to the DOPE SELLING TIJUANA gear at the gym, whos in it for the money! That doesnt know anything!
    Last edited by needle; 09-14-2010 at 10:12 PM.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    look u jackass no one gives a fk what you wanna do..

just go to a different forum and do your dumb shit.

This is after reading only the first post so if I sound like a total asshole retard its because of that and probably because I am one

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    you see exactly the reason why sooooo many ppl mess it up is because of ppl like you guys.... always critisising guys that just wants to get bigger/leaner or whatever the case...... STEROIDS is not the bad guy here its the ppl that dont want to help others in this there are hundreds of thousands of ppl that started roid usage waaaaaay before 25 arnold -15 john romano - 22 those are just two of the figures we look up to and there is fuvkall wrong with them. steroids CAN BE USED SAFELY BY ANYONE WHO RESPECTS THEM. GO AND ABUSE THESE DRUGS AND YOU WILL C YOUR ASS.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    They get the best advice for their age and stats, once you learn how to build and maintain muscles tissue you will understand bodybuilding isnt all about drugs.

cyrexxxx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    They get the best advice for their age and stats, once you learn how to build and maintain muscles tissue you will understand bodybuilding isnt all about drugs.
    agreed 100% but honestly if the right steps were taken prior to using aas then the risks do become minimal. instead of having one lame answer the whole time give the guys the advice they came here to find.

people make steroids out to be the worst crap to ever put in your body when the fact is it is not as dangerous or bad as most people think.
    I hate it when steroids are mentioned then peoples first reaction is they are bad. And they will kill you.... bull**** then millions of people will be dying yearly cause of steroid use .
    before i ever touched a needle/tab i read every single magezine,manual and book i could find. i consulted doctors, physicians every single information piece i could find.

most of these kids think taking roids is the easy way out, when its not, most of us train till we fall and we are more dedicated to training than to sleeping. once you take one tablet/injection there is no going back.

so please to anyone wanting to start this way of life : PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH THEN COME AND ASK QUESTIONS, AND IF YOU ARE NOT 110% DEDICATED TO TRAINING THEN AAS IS NOT FOR YOU. you will be wasting your money and life.

The only advice that should ever be given to anyone under the age of 25 regarding steroids is do not use. The damage to the HPTA is a scientifically verified fact, not a media myth. Even the doctors promoting steroid use will concede that people under the age of 25 should not use. The chance of death is extremely remote, and not linked to steroid use anyway. The chance of permanent side effects is very real. Is it a 100% certainty, no it's not, but the chance is much, much higher than in a person over the age of 25.

The other side of the coin is that its a maturity thing. Kids all want instant gratification, and BBing and weight lifting is not a lifestyle that gives that. The sooner you come to that understanding the better off you're going to be. Once you understand that you can learn about how to get the fastest results using proper diet, training, and supplements. Once you understand all of that and have seen the results first hand for several years you will probably not consider steroids any longer, or at the very least wait until you are over 25 to use them. It isn't just people under 25 we give this advice to as well. Anyone deemed not ready due to lack of training experience, BF%, or poor diet is always advised to get those things right first.

Saying that we should give advice to people who should not be using is like saying that we should give advice about how not to get caught drinking and driving because they are going to do it anyway. Right is still right, and wrong is still wrong. BTW, we don't offer fatherly advice here. We offer no BS, legit reasons not to use, backed by scientific fact and personal experience.

When kids use they give that much more ammo to the establishment that wants to keep steroids out of the hands of responsible, mature adults. I would like to see these drugs legalized for people over the age of 25. That's going to take a lot of people admitting they were wrong. That's hard enough without having another dead teenager to point at or some kid with bitch tits on Oprah.

MrGreen is offline Member
    Pretty simple most have to ask because they wont commit to reading up on things their self. Laziness and lack of effort not to mention the stated health affects. I have yet to see someone 18-24 come on this board with a proper cycle plan and PCT they came up with by their self. If you add in a diet then the few that may have had it are out.

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    What happened to the no flaming rule on this thread???

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLifter View Post
    What happened to the no flaming rule on this thread???
    Did someone hurt your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    But I dont care ??? If all of you havent realized this, its a info realted site to help people that have know idea about AAS !!! If we didnt have each other some of us may never actually talk to anyone that has a CLUE of WTF is going on!!!!! I played College football highschool obviously !!! There was 3 guys that didnt JUICE on the team !!! Do all of you realize that and yes a handful of us in college also ??? Yes not everyone plays football, we were just a few of the school etc and so on!!!
    My point is how are you going to turn away a kid 17 thru 23 that has a question and is going to jump into the game? You cant!! All you guys do is give the medical links and FATHER SON lectures on how bad it is, following the next guy or the media !!!
    So let it go and help these young minds reguardless. I rather help these certain individuals out...Rather than come to this site get turned away and then go to the DOPE SELLING TIJUANA gear at the gym, whos in it for the money! That doesnt know anything!
    Has anyone noticed that it is only the YOUNG members saying "we should help because they are going to do it regardless."? Everyone is completely capable of making their own decisions, true enough. HOWEVER, we the older members (thats funny to say cuz I'm not old) are well within OUR rights to give you the BEST ADVICE OUT THERE and that is to wait. If you do not like what you hear then take it upon yourself to actually learn the ropes and be in a position to help yourself.

It amazes me how you guys have one hand out asking/begging for advice but then on the other hand you tell us that it does not matter what we say you are going to do what you are going to do regardless. Whats the point? As you so adequately pointed out we are not your father, so stop acting like CHILDREN and do what needs to be done for you to achieve whatever it is that you are trying to accomplish. Fair enough?

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrexxxx View Post
    you see exactly the reason why sooooo many ppl mess it up is because of ppl like you guys.... always critisising guys that just wants to get bigger/leaner or whatever the case...... STEROIDS is not the bad guy here its the ppl that dont want to help others in this there are hundreds of thousands of ppl that started roid usage waaaaaay before 25 arnold -15 john romano - 22 those are just two of the figures we look up to and there is fuvkall wrong with them. steroids CAN BE USED SAFELY BY ANYONE WHO RESPECTS THEM. GO AND ABUSE THESE DRUGS AND YOU WILL C YOUR ASS.

I'm sure the 2 of you are the same kind of people that say Pitbulls are bad and dangerous animals and should not be allowed in society.... You never stop to think its the owner, and the way they were brought up.

By being young and using AAS, you are basically the same as a bad pitbull owner... you give all of it a bad name!

BERTUZZI said it best. Now can we please close this damn thread!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    look u jackass no one gives a fk what you wanna do..

just go to a different forum and do your dumb shit.

This is after reading only the first post so if I sound like a total asshole retard its because of that and probably because I am one
    Rule 4. Read it then re-read it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you young non-listeners decide to use AAS regardless, dont use compounds that aromotase. They will almost certainly cause more HPTA inhibition and estrogen is also responsible for growth plate closure.

Some of you can look at that as me advising newbie's that shouldnt be using anyway, OR (and more importantly) advising someone thats going to use AAS regardless on how to limit the damage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information