Looking to start my first cycle

weight:171
    height:5"7
    bf:um im not sure last time i checked it was like 19%
    training experience2 years
    cycle experience0
    im lookin to get to 12% bf
    goals with this cycle im looking to gain strength and lose fat
    i do cardio everyday haven't seen much result and i have decent diet i was thinking about takin winstrol what do you guys think
    Last edited by bigmakk; 09-19-2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: i messed up

jptravel33 is offline New Member
    I have a bf of 17% and wanted to get lean and was originally thinking similar to you. But, I've read that you really won't see any effects with winstrol unless you have a bf around 13% or lower... Also, everyone recommends getting bf to 15-16% before starting... but this is all from my reading and prep for my first cycle also. i'll let a vet take this...

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmakk View Post
    weight:171
    height:5"7
    bf:um im not sure last time i checked it was like 19%
    training experience2 years
    cycle experience0
    im lookin to get to 12% bf
    goals with this cycle im looking to gain strength and lose fat
    i do cardio everyday haven't seen much result and i have decent diet i was thinking about takin winstrol what do you guys think
    No you dont have a decent diet if you cant get your body fat down and you do cardio ever day. I got my body fat down (5' 8" 210 lbs down to 165 lbs) with very little cardio and only diet.

Dont get confused here. Diet does not mean Less. It mean learning what to eat, when to eat it to make the most use of it for fuel instead of storing it for fat and it's a lot easier than you think.

You need to visit our diet section. That's where I learned. It took me less than 6 months to loose the weight. I have been working the last 2 years trying to gain as much back as possible but staying lean, not adding any fat.

You need to learn to eat 6+ times a day and learn what to eat.

AAS are not for loosing weight, it's for gaining muscle but if your body fat is to high (above 15%) you are more susceptible to gaining mostly water, fat, having multiple side effects. AAS are/should be used to get past plateaus. You can do a LOT naturally once you learn how to eat.

bigmakk is offline New Member
    thank you guys alot looks like im gonna have to get a good diet together but what should i do if i wana increase my strength

Badgers is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmakk View Post
    thank you guys alot looks like im gonna have to get a good diet together but what should i do if i wana increase my strength
    Get your diet sorted, read through most educational threads here. Strength will come from correct traing wich you can read about in the workout section, but it all boils down to a decent diet, you won't get strong w/o it!
    Last edited by Badgers; 09-19-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Typo

Thread Information