stephen murphy is offline New Member

info on tren 150 and test 400

hey lads . im 24, 5,11 and 16st. Im just about to start tren enan 150 for the first time. I got this from a mate to cut fat and gain muscle. Half a cc every 3days he said, but ive being talkin to my dads mate he says i should be doin test 400 {half cc} every 3 days also. so i dont know who to listen to can any one help me out plz

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    what's your body fat?

years training?

cycle history?

planned pct?

wowwow is offline New Member
    it seems silly to inject tren enth every 3 days at 75mg, Probably going to be a waste of time if your looking to bulk. I would run at least 400-500mg/wk. @250mg on mon and 250 on thurs

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Not the best advice.

We don't know much about him, and from his post, it doesn't really sound like he experienced or knowledgeable enough for tren .

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wowwow View Post
    it seems silly to inject tren enth every 3 days at 75mg, Probably going to be a waste of time if your looking to bulk. I would run at least 400-500mg/wk. @250mg on mon and 250 on thurs
    Please don't post anymore.

This guy clearly has no idea what he is doing and your advice is to run a high dose of tren ?? Are you serious?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wowwow View Post
    Ever hear the saying It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt? BAD advice.

D7M has the right idea before we can give you good advice but for starters your friend is also an idiot... NO do not take the Tren .

hi, my body fat was 20% ive since lost a stone. ive done 0 training for the last 18months due to injury in my knee and elbow. b4 that i was pretty toned im a blocklayer and played rugby never done much weight training. Anyway im 110% now and lookin to get in to it. my mate is a fittness insturc and into weights in a big way. now coz i am carryn a few extra pounds he tells me the tren will cut that and bulk me up a bit but the next cycle is where ill really see the difference. also my dads mate is a BB he said i need to take test400 wit the tren 150. i have bein lookin up about the pct , im just on here lookin for any advice u guys can give me plz

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen murphy View Post
    hi, my body fat was 20% ive since lost a stone. ive done 0 training for the last 18months due to injury in my knee and elbow. b4 that i was pretty toned im a blocklayer and played rugby never done much weight training. Anyway im 110% now and lookin to get in to it. my mate is a fittness insturc and into weights in a big way. now coz i am carryn a few extra pounds he tells me the tren will cut that and bulk me up a bit but the next cycle is where ill really see the difference. also my dads mate is a BB he said i need to take test400 wit the tren 150. i have bein lookin up about the pct , im just on here lookin for any advice u guys can give me plz
    Definitely would need test with the tren ..

So you barely weight train in general, you're overweight, and you've been injured and not training for 18 months? And you want to run tren , one of the most intense compounds out there? This is just a horrible plan. Take some time to train naturally for a while, get down to a lower bodyfat level (you'll be less prone to side effects), and educate yourself on what you'll be putting into your body. BTW, a basic long-estered test cycle is generally best for a first cycle. Tren is the last thing I would recommend, as it has a HUGE potential for side effects and can really mess up your quality of life (moodiness, lethargy, insomnia, erectile dysfunction, constant sweating, etc).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-21-2010 at 04:02 AM.

ye he told me about possible side effects but ill only be taken half a ml every 3days, does that make much difference. Also if i just start the test 400 wit extra weight on me ,am i at risk of turning into a fat f***. ???

ye he told me about possible side effects but ill only be taken half a ml every 3days, does that make much difference. Also if i just start the test 400 wit extra weight on me ,am i at risk of turning into a fat f***. ???
    A moderate dose of test would probably cause less sides than a weak dose of tren and yield more gains. Basically any amount of Tren will shut you down fast and hard.

And no, you don't risk getting fat, you risk growing tits (breast tissue, not fat).

Seriously, just drop this idea for now.

Thread Information