Considering is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle recommendations

31 yrs old
    5'8 211 lbs
    9% bf callipers this time
    one cycle, summary here: A 1st cycle summary
    Never thought I would want to do a 2nd cycle, but I have the itch.
    Want to put on 5 to 8 more lean pounds and gain as much strength as possible. No orals. For arguments sake, I have access to any AAS you wish to recommend. Please include ancillary and pct recommendations as well.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    well because you did not run a proper cycle the 1st time (7 weeks of test c @800mg)
    i would run 500mg test c or e for 12 weeks, why no orals? dbol for 4 weeks would be a good kicker

yung_blood is offline New Member
    test prop/masteron , definitely an amazing cycle for lean, quality mass. plus by running masteron you shouldn't have any gyno/estrogen issues. you may need to run hcg , but i didn't have to. pct, if necessary, i'd just run the hcg and nolva

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    well because you did not run a proper cycle the 1st time (7 weeks of test c @800mg)
    i would run 500mg test c or e for 12 weeks, why no orals? dbol for 4 weeks would be a good kicker
    Can a vet or someone else explain to me why even after ronnie rolands posts saying that AAS lose effectiveness after 8-10 weeks and multiple vets posting how short cycles are the way to go that most still recommend 12 week cycles for a novice???? If it's scientifically true that short cycles > longer cycles for gains and less sides, why the hell are people like the above preaching 12 week cycles!?!?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffmeister View Post
    Can a vet or someone else explain to me why even after ronnie rolands posts saying that AAS lose effectiveness after 8-10 weeks and multiple vets posting how short cycles are the way to go that most still recommend 12 week cycles for a novice???? If it's scientifically true that short cycles > longer cycles for gains and less sides, why the hell are people like the above preaching 12 week cycles!?!?
    Well although for now i run short burst cycles, 12 weeks cycles still worked well for me. Always remember that an individual can react differently, some of my best gains came in week 10/11/12.

So i too would advise a newbie to run a basic 10/12 week cycle to start bro..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Badgers is offline Junior Member
    Slow working esters are usualy run longer, 10-12 weeks. They peak around week 4-6 hence you want more then 2-4 weeks if you want some nice gains.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isnt one method of cycling which is best for all. A standard newbie cycle would be 12 wks of test e or Cyp, the newbie should more or less achieve gains throughout the whole cycle. Usually Newb's dont like to inject so thats why they use a long ester which doesnt fully peak until wk 5 so running a short cycle with a long ester isnt a wise move and would be counterproductive. As the newb's progress's and starts to increase the dose he can also change around with the ester and cycle design and see for himself which method works best for him. Many guys like moderate or long cycles what slowly increase and others prefer shorter ones, its what ever works best for you.

When you run a long ester it takes a few wks before its fully up and running at the amount your injecting weekly, usually its around wk 5 when its running at peak blood levels, when you run a short ester like prop it will spike higher sooner and by the 2nd week its peaking so you can cut the cycle length down.

Can we get back on track? I ran an 8 week cycle for various reasons. It was not 7 weeks. My last shoot, week 8, was 1200mgs, 600mgs of which were the Deconate easter.

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    No orals because I just don't feel a kick start justifies the albeit lowchance liver toxicity in my case.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    12 weeks of Test
    Exe on hand
    HCG 125iu EOD
    Celery seed extract 75mg 2X per day to assist in blood pressure
    Vitamin C 3000mg PD
    Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4 g/day) for cholesterol
    Nolva/Clomid
    Blood work 6 weeks after PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    12 weeks of Test
    Exe on hand
    HCG 125iu EOD
    Celery seed extract 75mg 2X per day to assist in blood pressure
    Vitamin C 3000mg PD
    Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4 g/day) for cholesterol
    Nolva/Clomid
    Blood work 6 weeks after PCT.
    How much test?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    500mg PW long ester.

Any more suggestions? If I said I was in highschool and asked what I could inject into my nads, to increase libido and vascularity, and put on 50 pounds, I feel like I would get more replies.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Considering View Post
    Any more suggestions? If I said I was in highschool and asked what I could inject into my nads, to increase libido and vascularity, and put on 50 pounds, I feel like I would get more replies.
    If you've got money: 700-800mg of primo + 250mg of test E. Sides should be minimal, good strength and lean mass gains and fat loss (recomp). This is the cycle I'm starting in a few days, though I'll be starting and finishing with 50-60mg of Anavar

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    you've already gotten 3 answers from very respected members of this forum that know damn well what they're doing, and almost all of them said the same thing. What else are you looking to hear? if you're hoping we'd say 1000mg/wk for your second cycle, go find a different forum.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    No one is paid here to instantly answer your question, we are here to communicate and to learn something, i think you got very nice answers.
    I would say 500mg Test E/week, and 50-75mg Proviron ED to make the test work better. And have a good high protein diet.

I was just kidding around. I appreciate the answers.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    you are clearly genetically gifted if you are 5'8 211 9% with only one half-a$$ed cycle under your belt. Strong potential

anyways I'd go with 500 of the cyp again with 400mg of deca for 12 weeks if I were in your position. Or maybe just the test
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 09-19-2010 at 06:48 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    No orals because I just don't feel a kick start justifies the albeit lowchance liver toxicity in my case.
    the liver toxicity is blown out of proportion.. they are barely more liver toxic than an Advil/Aspirin..

If you want lean mass, i would recomend doing test and proviron (as proviron is not liver toxic at all since it is not 17aa)

Say 100mg test and 100mg proviron per day for ten weeks.. followed by standard PCT of clomid and nolvadex .. Also, if you have the access to it i would recomend running 150 iu of HCG every third day weeks 5-12

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I was just thinking this morning.. another great compound is Primobolan .. supposedly that was Arnolds #1 choice.. im planing on doing a 100 mg of test prop, proviron and primobolan ED for 12 weeks my next cycle.. but thats not gonig to be until feb or march

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    the liver toxicity is blown out of proportion.. they are barely more liver toxic than an Advil/Aspirin..

If you want lean mass, i would recomend doing test and proviron (as proviron is not liver toxic at all since it is not 17aa)

Say 100mg test and 100mg proviron per day for ten weeks.. followed by standard PCT of clomid and nolvadex.. Also, if you have the access to it i would recomend running 150 iu of HCG every third day weeks 5-12
    Absolutely incorrect, how could you say a compound like anadrol is barely more toxic than advil, which is not liver toxic?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Absolutely incorrect, how could you say a compound like anadrol is barely more toxic than advil, which is not liver toxic?
    Ok, what he meant to say was Tylenol (acetaminophen). Haha

And too much advil can still cause stomach bleeding and stuff like that.

Thread Information