ace2591 is offline New Member

Question Deca, Test, Eq? Whats eq?

Hey, I was recently told a good stack to go with would be a mix of Testosterone , Deca , and something called Eq? Test is always good, and ive heard great things about deca but im a little sketched on eq. I was also told to mix them into the same injection, and I've never heard of that so i want some information on that as well.

It would be a 10 week cycle, at 1mg shots Tuesdays and Wednsdays. Prior to this i have lifted for over almost 3 years, i do cardio atleast 3 times weekly (20 to 30 minutes at a time) and maintain a decent diet, 5 to 6 meals a day, with about 200g or more of protein a day (No soda, fast food, or junk foods).

About 2 months ago I did a 6 week cycle, Injected testosterone and oral Winnie V. The results were minor sadly because i slacked on my cardio and diet, and the cycle was not long enough I felt. Here are my current stats:

Height:5'8"
    Weight:189 lbs
    BF%: 18%

boxin23 is offline Member
    Hey man you are probably not going to get much help or advice here except .....YOU ARE TOO YOUNG to be cycling AAS.....sorry.

You can research eq in the AAS profile forum here if you like. It will tell you all you need.

You are Fu**ing your body up at your age.

Oh yeah while you are researching EQ.....search TRT here .....you will need it in the future just like one of my best friends that cycled young.....

Just trying to help you.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ is equipoise - read this Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate)

People will say your age is an issue, but since you have already started cycling you have made your decision.

i suggest lowering your BF% to 15% or lower to reduce sides,
    what testosterone particularly did you take with the winny?

it doesnt seem to me like you have enough knowledge to cycle safely i suggest you read this beginners info thread - Test beginner cycle info

good luck with your research

OH YEAH......

DONT CYCLE .....

Even if you ignore my advice.....go get your blood work done NOW....you just cycled 2 months ago....

time off of a cycle = time on + PCT....you are not even close for another cycle...and I am not suggesting that you do one in the first place.

Get your blood done to get a baseline now. Then again in a few months then lets talk.....I bet your blood results are gonna trip you out!!!

Regardless of everyone telling me not to cycle, i have viewed threads of 19 year old saying there gonna start bulking cycles, which I know is horrible at there age, but they get helpful advice, even good ways to take there cycle. I understand I dont have full knowledge of this, which is why I made this post in the first place, to ask questions to get ready to cycle. I will wait longer yes, thank you that is helpful to make sure my body had recovery time. And I ran Test E. My first cycle was a fail to me, i had high hopes and didnt reach them. So after reading a bit on here and seeing everyone brag about deca I decided that would be my next step, and then someone gave me this cycle idea. Also, noone commented on mixing them?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    Hey man you are probably not going to get much help or advice here except .....YOU ARE TOO YOUNG to be cycling AAS.....sorry.

You can research eq in the AAS profile forum here if you like. It will tell you all you need.

You are Fu**ing your body up at your age.

Oh yeah while you are researching EQ.....search TRT here .....you will need it in the future just like one of my best friends that cycled young.....

Just trying to help you.
    just as you started to cycle at 140lbs you were not ready, he has obviously decided to cycle anyway knowing the risks. not saying its right, but no point being an ass about it

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    just as you started to cycle at 140lbs you were not ready, he has obviously decided to cycle anyway knowing the risks. not saying its right, but no point being an ass about it
    Yep you are correct about me not being ready to start my first cycle due to my weight......

please read both my posts i sent the guy. I am not trying to be an ass at all. I was really giving him some good info to check out before cycling.

Especially look at the second post i sent.

Also there is a huge difference in my weight vs. his age. with proper cycling and posts and knowledge i can stay in good shape and still get a hard on for the rest of my life without the help of drugs.....no matter how much knowledge or research he does.......at the age of 21 there are things that he can not REVERSE such as growth plate fusion.....His sex drive being killed later...ETC....

I think ANY vet here would back me up on that.....and i will debate that all day.

Not being a dick just giving good info....sorry it bothered you.

Cheers.

There is no such thing as a cycle without risks. All of them offer some side effect like : Acne, hair lose, lose of sex drive, lack of results, anger, etc... I just want to make sure its a safe cycle in general. But, if not, then i will do a beginner cycle using 10 weeks of test e, and an oral for 4 weeks as a kickstart, such as dbol , although I know dbol is for bulking and id like to tone up this belly a bit haha

Yes there are risks for every cycle as you have stated.

But, before certain ages there are risks of permanent damage.

I wish a VET would chime in here on this post.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    Yep you are correct about me not being ready to start my first cycle due to my weight......

please read both my posts i sent the guy. I am not trying to be an ass at all. I was really giving him some good info to check out before cycling.

Especially look at the second post i sent.

Also there is a huge difference in my weight vs. his age.

I think ANY vet here would back me up on that.....and i will debate that all day.

Not being a dick just giving good info....
    Your basically saying you broke a "smaller more insignificant suggestion/rule" and that makes what you did ok or less of a problem then cycling young... And stating a Vet would back you up is just stupid. Do you know the Vets personally? Do you know each of their opinions? Didnt think so. Not to mention Big Ron is an asset to this forum, might want to pick who you cross more carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Your basically saying you broke a "smaller more insignificant suggestion/rule" and that makes what you did ok or less of a problem then cycling young... And stating a Vet would back you up is just stupid. Do you know the Vets personally? Do you know each of their opinions? Didnt think so. Not to mention Big Ron is an asset to this forum, might want to pick who you cross more carefully.
    First off I don't think I'm "crossing" anyone here on this forum especially Big Ron.

Second the rule that I broke is a joke compared to cycling when your only 21. You can read that just about anywhere here in this forum posted by MANY vets.

Third I have been a pro athlete and believe me I am doing nothing with this post except trying to HELP the guy. This post is not about a pissing match between me and Big Ron or me and YOU....I am trying to help. If you have something to say about the actual post here you should.....otherwise please go do something constructive with your time.

Lol damn didnt mean for anyone to argue guys sorry. If it helps I've been talked out of doing this cycle and I have done further research regarding cycles. I know everyone says my age is a factor, but I am still going to cycle, but I have taken advice on here and I'm going to start the beginner cycle, 4 weeks of dbol and 10 weeks of test e. and PCT.

Thread Information