sandman1441 is offline Junior Member

gone to the bathroom 7 times today ?

i just started taking weight gainer yesterday 8 scoops a day 4 in the morning and 4 around 7:00 and ive sh*t 7 times today ... we cant be having that,will the sh*tting 7 times a day subside in a couple days or will i still have to sh*t 7 times a day if im going to keep taking Weight Gainer ....

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You shouldn't take wieght gainer anyway IMO they're a waste of money. You can get what you need to gain weight from food. Whats your diet look like?

the only reason why im taking weight gainer is because of the calories im going to be missing cause i just started work again so its hard to get all of my calories threw out my day.
    1:morning,4 scoops of WG banana, apple,3 whole eggs
    2:chicken breast,tuna sandwitch,salad,hand full of almonds with peanut butter,
    3:chicken breast sandwitch with white bread
    4:2 chicken breast,brown rice,apple grapes banana
    5:bowl of pasta 4 scoops of WG,banana

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1441 View Post
    the only reason why im taking weight gainer is because of the calories im going to be missing cause i just started work again so its hard to get all of my calories threw out my day.
    1:morning,4 scoops of WG banana, apple,3 whole eggs
    toss the weight gainer and eat 4 more egg whites knoock out the apple and sub .5-1.0 cups of oats
    2:chicken breast,tuna sandwitch,salad,hand full of almonds with peanut butter,
    What kind of bread on sandwich? Right here would be a good spot to insert another meal
    3:chicken breast sandwitch with white bread
    white bread has no business in a body building diet bulking or otherwise. This meal needs a good source of carbs. (Sweet potato, brown rice, beans, lentils, whole wheat pasta
    4:2 chicken breast,brown rice,apple grapes banana
    Chicken breast good brown rice good the fruit could easily be replaced with a veg. fructose isn't the best carb source.
    5:bowl of pasta 4 scoops of WG,banana
    if this is your pre bed meal its lacking. I dont' know what the weight gainers macro's are but i'm sure its calories carbs and fat are all high. Pasta is not what you want to eat before bed.

You need to add at least one more meal to this diet. look at the bold above. Check out the diet section and some examples of proper bulking diets. And you'll see the format they're posted in. Google how to calculate your BMR and TDEE or search the diet forum and you can find that info there.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    i just started taking weight gainer yesterday 8 scoops a day 4 in the morning and 4 around 7:00 and ive sh*t 7 times today ... we cant be having that,will the sh*tting 7 times a day subside in a couple days or will i still have to sh*t 7 times a day if im going to keep taking Weight Gainer ....
    Do you have a gluten intolerance or sumthing like that? Thats what it sounds like to me, stop the shakes and see if it stops, is it soft, hard, runny when you go?

see i cant sit there and eat 7 eggs to my dome,and the oats is what i should be taking i just got it yesterday with my weight gainer so..
    white bread on the sandwitch and once again i cant have so many meals because im working thats why im taking the Weight gainer,brown rice is in my diet and potatos i eat every other day,

soft/hard,normal

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    see i cant sit there and eat 7 eggs to my dome,and the oats is what i should be taking i just got it yesterday with my weight gainer so..
    white bread on the sandwitch and once again i cant have so many meals because im working thats why im taking the Weight gainer,brown rice is in my diet and potatos i eat every other day,
    Use brown bread bro not white... If you cant sit there and eat 7 eggs, eat some of em and drink the rest. Im in the same boat as you and some days cant take the smell of eggs in the morning so I just throw it in a glass and chug it down. Dont take it too personally but you need to man up if you wanna get big and keep that size.

And I have had success with weight gainer used after my workouts followed by a chicken breast half an hour later. Some people say thats too much protein in a short period of time but meh it works so I stick with it. And try eating some sort of solid food with the weight gainer it should help you with the sh*ts.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    nothing wrong with a weight gainer,if u cant eat enough there perfect for you, but stuff ur mouth with food first, then drink ur gainer at the end. lots of ppl hate gainers and supplements, but i notice huge results on gear with weight gainers

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    nothing wrong with a weight gainer,if u cant eat enough there perfect for you, but stuff ur mouth with food first, then drink ur gainer at the end. lots of ppl hate gainers and supplements, but i notice huge results on gear with weight gainers
    100% agree.

yea i usually have 2 chicken breast or something else with it be for i take my second serving of weight gainer and yea thats what i want to see is good results im on 2cc a week of test-c and 100mg ED of anadrol i wanna put on 30 pounds and be 210lbs thats my goal just i dont know if its hard or not to put that weight on..
    but yea ill do what you said and just drink the eggs will see how it goes this morning

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If the supplement (wieght gainer) is making you deficate 7 times a day not only are you not gaining any wieght from the supplement, but you are also jepordizing the rest of your food calories and more importantly, long term ( in a few days to weeks) it will jepardize your vitamin/mineral intake and intestinal health.

I would dump that crap quick and eat some probiotics or simple yogurt to reistablish you intestinal balance.

dosXX is offline Member
    In your case, I'd start with 1 scoop and then work my way up depending on how my body response.

Quote Originally Posted by dosXX View Post
    In your case, I'd start with 1 scoop and then work my way up depending on how my body response.
    im not going to the bathroom 7 times anymore..... i went 3 times yesterday and twice to day so its slowing down really good

Thread Information