anabolicscuba is offline New Member

Do you think the pros are on blood pressure meds?

Every time I do a cycle no matter how the low the dose my blood pressure starts rising. I can't even imagine how high it would go if I using the dosages pros run. I know I'm probably more prone to it than most people considering it starts rising at just 200-300mg of test a week but still. Do you guys think they use a prescription blood pressure med to control it?

Hits is offline New Member
    I'm sure there are some like you. . . Sure. It's definitely not out of the question

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Whats it at baseline and what does it rise too?

There are a host of foods to lower BP.

anabolicscuba is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Whats it at baseline and what does it rise too?

There are a host of foods to lower BP.
    It is about 105-110 over 65. About two months ago I did a 4 week cycle of H-drol 50mg ED and it went up to 120 over 70. Still normal just on the high side. When i used to cycle real stuff 6-7 years ago in my 20's I remember getting my blood pressure checked and it would be 145/xx (can't remember the lower number).

cephalos is offline New Member

Does anyone know.

does anyone know if "fortune cookie land" is working again for gh i heard they are repacking the stuff.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Cycle Assist and Pressure Lo brought my blood pressure down from 150/80 to 120/70 in just a week. I had been on Test only for 3 weeks when I noticed my high blood pressure.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    yeah i wouldn't worry about 120, mine stays around 120-130 with a normal diastolic pressure. Two main causes of rising BP while on AAS are a higher red blood cell count, and an increase in water retention. I came up with a simple solution while on my first cycle of test/eq. I went and donated blood. (got paid for it actually) I also added an OTC diuretic to my supps. That in combination with watching sodium, and supps like garlic, fish oil, and a low dose asprin regiment should be the first line of defense for high BP, well before going the RX route

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Use them only if you have to. Beta-blockers can significantly decrease athletic performance and diuretics are not good for performance either.

Thread Information