DurdensArmy is offline Junior Member

1-test cyp and bold cyp just a few thoughts after beginning my cycle

Just wanted to put some info out there from first hand experience since there is not too much info on these compounds from actual experience. This sunday will be the end of the second week of my cycle. cycle as follows: was pinning every day but have changed to eod now because of the intense post pain.

Test prop - 525mg/week
    1-Test cyp - 525mg/week
    Bold cyp - 700mg/week

First off, i brewed all these my self, they are painless to pin BUT the next few days are literally hell, most painful injections ive taken yet and i dont think anything else could be worse. Next the first week of the cycle was also a week of feeling terrible. Body aches, lethargy, no motivation, ive read that bold with any ester other than undec. can make you feel terrible as well as ive read that people have had a bad first few days on prop as well. 1-Test is compared to tren or primo, cant compare them personally but i have had terrible night sweats for these first two weeks. I believe that i am finally beginning to adjust to the hormones, last night the night sweats were much less and i feel fantastic today so hopefully this is the beginning of a great cycle. I am going to start a log sometime this week when i have a chance to note any sides and gains that i get so people can have a better idea of what to expect from these seeing as there isnt a ton of first hand info on them. Just putting some info pout there hopefully this helps with some other people who are wanting to try either of these out.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Good post keep us updated.

The pain is probably a combination of the test-p (which we forget still does have some bite!) and the bold-cyp.

However, that said... 1-test cyp is pretty painful stuff as well. anything after 100 - 125mg/mL and it's like shooting water-based winstrol . awful.

very unique cycle though, thanks for making the log. it's going to be cool. not many logs about these exotic compounds.

-VM

for sure bro, i looked for so long to learn about it and couldnt find much so ill be the guinea pig! haha, im finally starting to get used to it all i think it will only be good from here on out. And yes haha all three of these are known for pain so i was expecting it but not at this level, maybe thats why no one runs it, because they cant make it past the first 2 weeks. i was expecting just a week of terrible pain and then adjustment but i was incorrect haha.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro get some Mydol.Sounds like your PMSing.LOL Yes keep us posted on your progress.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    1 Test is very hard to brew painlessly. I had a good batch but still gave me a knot afterwards.

The night sweats get better but the DHT like sides are not gonna go away.

You are on way too much hormones though man almost 2G a week is nuts, your sides are gonna be bad this cycle AND watch out for the long term effects, Prostate, hairloss, Recovery from this cycle is gonna be a bitch as well! 1 Test shuts you down hard! if your gyno prone watch out during PCT because its a BIG posibility

IMO Id drop the bold cyp,

1Test cyp is actually bold cyp that is already 5a reduced,

So this means that part of the bold cyp is actually converting into more 1 test cyp in your body as well.

The 1 test cyp is already overshadowing any effects that the bold cyp is giving you anyway and it is just adding to the overall amount that your body wont even need.

Did you use BA and BB in the 1 Test? and what mg per ml? Its actually very tough to keep it stable at high doseages...

i did a little research and found a page that i never found before that actually says exactly what you have said hah, i believe i will drop the bold now,i appreciate the comment i went by what other peole recommended and since not very many people are familiar with it the suggestions were a little off. i found a page that states everything you just said, never seen it before i literally searched for months before i started. any other input would be appreciated, how was your experience with 1-test?

heres my site that i found info to support you on: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...hydroboldenone
    Last edited by DurdensArmy; 09-27-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: correction!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    For the most part the write up is acurate,

But it is NOT suitable for women, and it has VERY androgenic sides. Everything else written about it is correct

Thread Information