Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wickedmuscle is offline New Member

Any trenbolone users??

just wondering what the tren is like coming from around here off if anyone can give me some advice with tren or some insight

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Tren or anyother aas isnt the best way to go for a 21 year old....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What do you mean, tren coming from around here!!

If you go to the profile section you can read up on all the trenbolones

mmmm well im trying to find specific answers from people near me "for a reason".. I have tried sus, prope,enanthate and dbol . I heard tren is the absolute god and its very hard to geta hold of so im gunna consider making it soon. I was a dirty bulker so i wanna gain lean lean mass im over being big but not defined so i thought tren would be perfect. Im on clenbuterol at the moment.if tren isnt what you suggest then then what do you recommend cos either way im jumpin on something.
    Last edited by wickedmuscle; 09-27-2010 at 06:06 AM.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    didnt know they had tren in brisvegas

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    stats?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow 21 and already running out of options.
    Dirty bulker? In other words you don't know how to do a proper cycle.

Maybe instead of compounding the mistakes you have made with yet another mistake why not relax, kick back and learn starting from square one. Forget about the Tren . Learn what a PROPER cycle is. Lear what a clean diet is and what benefits you can get from training naturally; IF you have anything natural left.

You should start out by going and getting a full blood work up done to see what you have screwed up and figuring out what you need to fix.

Then learn about PCT, Diet (clean bulking) and how to train.

Then you may be ready to do a proper cycle in a couple of years.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you really need tren ?

It's to hard for me...

oookkkkay.first of all.ive been training for 4 years i gained 25kgs naturally,i found it soooo hard to gain any more weight i had some prope and deca ,and enanthate as a starter course no pct. but 6months later i did a sus250 and dbol course and im almost finishing my pct now nolvadex and clomid. Yeh i think i should eat clean as from now on as i just ate as much of everything including lots of fast food just to get mass. I got to 110kgs/235lbs but then decided to cut. I started strict diet lots of cardio and useing clen at the moment. Ive lost 16kgs in 8 weeks not that shredded probably went from 18-12% maybe 10. So from now on im just gunna eat well and diet 24/7 even when bulking.i know im young to you guys but absoloutley everyone around me is on this stuff. starting at 19yrs and up.anyone thanks for advice

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Who gives 2 shits about everyone else around you. Worry about yourself.

Tren is the most potent anabolic substance out there, next to Suspension. This is why it is noted to be the "best".

It will NOT bring you lean gains by itself, diet determines what the anabolic compound gains will serve you.

With all that being said, it's a great substance to use for the intermediate+ user. I liked it, no in fact I loved it. But it comes with risks, risks that many aren't ready to undergo, and risks that some never experience.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So what are your full stats?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah wat HP said.You got a mountain of advice.From some of the best here.Try using it.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Who gives 2 shits about everyone else around you. Worry about yourself.

Tren is the most potent anabolic substance out there, next to Suspension. This is why it is noted to be the "best".

It will NOT bring you lean gains by itself, diet determines what the anabolic compound gains will serve you.

With all that being said, it's a great substance to use for the intermediate+ user. I liked it, no in fact I loved it. But it comes with risks, risks that many aren't ready to undergo, and risks that some never experience.
    Agreed, but at 21 i fell that you're too young for tren. And the sides can sometimes be too much for even a person who's been using it for 7 years. And as HP said, diet dictates!

martialartsman is offline New Member
    Been training for 20 odd years on and off steroids and ive only just used tren in my last couple of cycles, ive never had any problems with any compounds ive used but i must admit with tren the anxiety and sleep has been affected, its not one i would jump on without trying many other options first, there are many good replys above and alot of good advice, but hey what do i know. JMO..

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Ive already decided I'll never use it. I have enough sides on test.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hawianpride,

I hear a lot of people talking about the risks of tren , other than the dreaded tren cough what are the risks unique or more common with tren? I am not busting chops at all, being a newbie I honestly don't know.

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Hawianpride,

I hear a lot of people talking about the risks of tren, other than the dreaded tren cough what are the risks unique or more common with tren? I am not busting chops at all, being a newbie I honestly don't know.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...bolone-Acetate

Search that thread above. Also just simply use the search tool at top of page and type in stuff like "tren sides" etc. you will get everything you need to know there. By the way a very good friend of mine is completely shut down from cycling at young age like you. He is 36 and now has major problems.....sexual, hormonal, blood levels are out of whack....a ton of stuff. Just thought I'd throw that in there as well. But he was a stud in college.....he's fu***d now.

wow ok...what does everyone recommend i use then for lean gains im ona very good diet doing cardio 3-5times a week?isnt pct to stop any major hormonal problems and any other sides??

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...bolone-Acetate

Search that thread above. Also just simply use the search tool at top of page and type in stuff like "tren sides" etc. you will get everything you need to know there. By the way a very good friend of mine is completely shut down from cycling at young age like you. He is 36 and now has major problems.....sexual, hormonal, blood levels are out of whack....a ton of stuff. Just thought I'd throw that in there as well. But he was a stud in college.....he's fu***d now.
    Was this meant to be sent to someone else? I know Tren better than many people on the board so I don't need to look up any Tren profile lol......

Was this meant to be sent to someone else? I know Tren better than many people on the board so I don't need to look up any Tren profile lol......
    Look at my post....it is a quick reply to a quote from "far from massive" and the OP in this thread. It is meant for him. Sorry if it got confusing. I know that you know plenty, i see your posts all the time....lol....

Boxin 23, that's why the question was posted for Hawian Pride, I thought he could decide whether or not he felt like replying (I have of course read the steroid description thread, as well as used the search button to find info on tren sides, but thanks for pointing it out, in case I had not). However an A/B comparision of tren sides vs others I have not found.

I thought with years of experience with Tren and other compounds that he (Hawian Pride) might be able to sum up the major differences in the sides between Tren and other common steroids , since many of them are common to both tren and other steroids. Me just looking at the posts about tren or tren sides and trying to draw my own conclusions, is probably not nearly as beneficial as having someone with a great deal of first hand knowlege, and years of experience give his opinion.

Hawian Pride, if you would not mind taking a minute to point out the major reasons why tren is considered a bad choice by many for anyone but the experienced builder it would be appreciated.

Look at my post....it is a quick reply to a quote from "far from massive" and the OP in this thread. It is meant for him. Sorry if it got confusing. I know that you know plenty, i see your posts all the time....lol....
    Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Boxin 23, that's why the question was posted for Hawian Pride, I thought he could decide whether or not he felt like replying (I have of course read the steroid description thread, as well as used the search button to find info on tren sides, but thanks for pointing it out, in case I had not). However an A/B comparision of tren sides vs others I have not found.

I thought with years of experience with Tren and other compounds that he (Hawian Pride) might be able to sum up the major differences in the sides between Tren and other common steroids , since many of them are common to both tren and other steroids. Me just looking at the posts about tren or tren sides and trying to draw my own conclusions, is probably not nearly as beneficial as having someone with a great deal of first hand knowlege, and years of experience give his opinion.

Hawian Pride, if you would not mind taking a minute to point out the major reasons why tren is considered a bad choice by many for anyone but the experienced builder it would be appreciated.
    Well like I stated above, it's very potent that carries many ill-related side effects. Generally, the more potent the compound the level of nasty side effects increase. Insomnia, night sweats, hindered endurance, suppressive reputation, ED without the use of Test, frequent injections with the Acetate ester which most novices don't like the idea of pinning ED or EOD, along with the rest of the side effects many other steroids are capable of bringing.

This is why it is best advised to users that have tried many compounds that are lower in terms of risks such as mentioned above.

Hawian Pride,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply, everthing you said makes sense and helps cement my own conclusions and sets my mind at ease that I have not missed anything major.

Good to know. Knowledge is key.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedmuscle View Post
    wow ok...what does everyone recommend i use then for lean gains im ona very good diet doing cardio 3-5times a week?isnt pct to stop any major hormonal problems and any other sides??
    The best thing really is FOOD, What is your diet? I know I though mine was good for years until I learned how much it really sucked form finding this site and doing some research. Visit the diet section and see if you cant find some ways to tweak yours or even give it a full overhaul. Diet will make a HUGE difference.

PCT Post cycle therapy is to kick start your system and get your natural testosterone and hormones back in balance, working again. I guess you could say it's to stop major hormonal problems because if your natural testosterone doesnt kick in your d*ck will stop working. That's pretty major. lol

ar-gun is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The best thing really is FOOD, What is your diet? I know I though mine was good for years until I learned how much it really sucked form finding this site and doing some research. Visit the diet section and see if you cant find some ways to tweak yours or even give it a full overhaul. Diet will make a HUGE difference.

PCT Post cycle therapy is to kick start your system and get your natural testosterone and hormones back in balance, working again. I guess you could say it's to stop major hormonal problems because if your natural testosterone doesnt kick in your d*ck will stop working. That's pretty major. lol
    lol YOUR DICK IS MAJOR brother

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    wow, u guys are afraid of tren and i'm afraid of deca ...

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    oookkkkay.first of all.ive been training for 4 years i gained 25kgs naturally,i found it soooo hard to gain any more weight i had some prope and deca,and enanthate as a starter course no pct. but 6months later i did a sus250 and dbol course and im almost finishing my pct now nolvadex and clomid. Yeh i think i should eat clean as from now on as i just ate as much of everything including lots of fast food just to get mass. I got to 110kgs/235lbs but then decided to cut. I started strict diet lots of cardio and useing clen at the moment. Ive lost 16kgs in 8 weeks not that shredded probably went from 18-12% maybe 10. So from now on im just gunna eat well and diet 24/7 even when bulking.i know im young to you guys but absoloutley everyone around me is on this stuff. starting at 19yrs and up.anyone thanks for advice
    so you gained 25kg naturally and then lost 16kg in 8 weeks for a grand total of 9kg gained naturally, plus you've cycled and NOW you are 200lbs with all those cpompounds? I would say you rushed into cycling.

Definitely stay away from tren until you get your diet in decent enough to form get and maintain your gains

In all honesty, I would get back to basics and run a slightly higher than beginner dose test cycle to see how it works for you. Something along the lines of a 8-9 week prop cycle @600ish/wk... this with a good diet will give some nice solid leans gains and will show you how to work your diet to achieve your goals.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Tren gave my roomate the worse rash/hives/swelling hes ever experienced. The weird thing was he didnt react to it until about 6 weeks in, he was running trt dose of test with 400mg EQ and 400mg Tren E. Ended up driving him to the ER at 3 AM one morning, they gave him some prescription drugs to get rid of the hives and what not. I remember him telling me he felt like a dumbass for not using Tren Ace for his first go so he could drop the compound and lose the sides quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Tren gave my roomate the worse rash/hives/swelling hes ever experienced. The weird thing was he didnt react to it until about 6 weeks in, he was running trt dose of test with 400mg EQ and 400mg Tren E. Ended up driving him to the ER at 3 AM one morning, they gave him some prescription drugs to get rid of the hives and what not. I remember him telling me he felt like a dumbass for not using Tren Ace for his first go so he could drop the compound and lose the sides quicker.
    maybe it was his bodies way of reminding him that EQ is useless and was warning him not to do it again =)... J/K... sorry he had such a bad experience... but on a side note, thats about the time people say EQ starts to work (all be it slowly).. maybe it was actually the EQ. The tren E would have been in full effect 2-3 weeks prior

oyvind_1989 is offline New Member
    I love tren , the sides i got is a litle anger and bad appetit.... the bad appetit is the worst i think.
    people are different and react different, i have many friends how cant take tren because of the slepp problems, i have no problems with the slepp when im on tren.
    I think NPP is a very good component also, you should give it a try... les sides and almost the same results as tren (you will not get that hard but you can use other components to get hard: mast, winny.....)

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    didnt know they had tren in brisvegas

Even threads on tren , are just as popular as the compound lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    NEVER run TREN without some testosterone . Use TREN ACE 1st and dont go extreme with the dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    NEVER run TREN without some testosterone. Use TREN ACE 1st and dont go extreme with the dosages.
    It would nice to hear more on this Tren A vs. Tren E. for first time user. I just read an earlier thread with some really experienced guys saying NO to Tren A.
    It stated that Tren E is better for the first time user because of several reasons.

Less potent per gram
    Inject less times per week
    If sides are experienced then you stop and it the side subside sooner than the 2 weeks it takes for the Tren E to be out of your system.

I understand the difference in the Esters. So why is there such a debate on A Vs. E? It seems like E is the way to go for the first time user.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It would nice to hear more on this Tren A vs. Tren E. for first time user. I just read an earlier thread with some really experienced guys saying NO to Tren A.
    It stated that Tren E is better for the first time user because of several reasons.

Less potent per gram
    Inject less times per week
    If sides are experienced then you stop and it the side subside sooner than the 2 weeks it takes for the Tren E to be out of your system.

I understand the difference in the Esters. So why is there such a debate on A Vs. E? It seems like E is the way to go for the first time user.
    That would be the major reason why we recommend Tren Ace for a first go with tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That would be the major reason why we recommend Tren Ace for a first go with tren.
    Right That is the only reason i have ever seen in the "run tren A" argument. I guess i didnt state that point very well. I think it was HP who i last saw post something about it. It was stated that "although the Tren takes 2 weeks to completely clear your system, the sides subdue much quicker, not the complete 2 weeks". So that being said.....who is the "WE" that recommends the Tren A......I have heard many recommending it, but now have seen arguments going both ways.

Here is a little of the Tren stuff i just read:

Originally Posted by HawaiianPride.
    Of course. But I see a lot of people condoning the use of 500mg per week of Prop for novices, or a first time Tren user the Acetate ester at 500mg per week, which is just unnecessary and a bit overboard IMO. A lot of people just don't realize that there is a significant different in the esters and individuals tend to get away with the least amount of side effects with less potent compounds.

This is why Enanthate and Cypionate are generally recommended for first timers. Usually when one wants to ride the "Tren Train" I'll try to steer them into using Parabolan or E.
    I been argueing this for a while. Im glad to see somerone agrees, its always recomended to run test enanth or cyp cause the long ester is easier to maintain blood levels to control sides but yet somehow tren ace is better for beginers than enath? Makes no sense at all. And it wont take two wks for sides to stop with enath either thats how long for the drug to clear completely it will gradually taper itself soo sides will go away pretty quick if you stop;.

Okay let's just make it simple since you are getting different opinions. Going this route you will never get everyone to agree on the same concept and you'll never decide on what to do...

As long as you know how to remedy the sides of Tren , use whichever you like. By the time you are ready for Tren, you should be knowledgeable enough to know how to counter the side effects anyways. How about that?

Okay let's just make it simple since you are getting different opinions. Going this route you will never get everyone to agree on the same concept and you'll never decide on what to do...

As long as you know how to remedy the sides of Tren, use whichever you like. By the time you are ready for Tren, you should be knowledgeable enough to know how to counter the side effects anyways. How about that?
    Was that meant for me? Just wondering if it is for the OP. I was just trying raise debate about Tren . i know how to counter the affects of Tren and understand the composition of it. That being said I am getting ready to start my first Tren cycle in a couple of weeks as soon as my PCT shows up

I have just read a lot of different opinions and thought this would be a good place to bring em together. I actually agree in theory on running the E for first time user just as you would with Test....Run the E....

I have both and the E I have is dosed at 150. I am not sure which way im going yet. Either way thanks to the members of this board it will be done safely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information