Thread: Anavar PCT?

Newgu123 is offline New Member

Anavar PCT?

This has been ask so much and I'm sorry for asking again. I have decided to do a PCT after my 5 weeks 40mg Ed of anavar . I will be using clomid bug wondering the daily dose to take and for how long? Thanks for any help

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    for me i would have used nolvadex but clomid will probably work solo as well. I'd dose it at 100mg the first week then run 2 more weeks at 50mg. Someone will probably have better insight to this. Read Swifto's PCT thread it has a single SERM PCT set up for an anavar cycle but i'm pretty sure its with nolvadex or torem.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Doing a PCT after any steroid cycle is the smart thing to do, no question about it.

Saying that, after 5 weeks or Anavar dosed at 40mg... I PERSONALLY would actually think twice before introducing another foreign substance to my body

Five weeks is a pretty short cycle, and 40mg is the low threshold of an effective dose. That being said, most guys have noticed a decrease in test around week 4-5 when using Anavar . Typical symptoms are low libido, lethargy, etc. I would suggest PCT, but I would run the Clomid at 50/50/50 (50mg/day for three weeks). No need to go up to 100mg, as you risk emotional side effects at that high a dose, and you shouldn't be hard shutdown like you would be from test.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance;5371***
    Five weeks is a pretty short cycle, and 40mg is the low threshold of an effective dose. That being said, most guys have noticed a decrease in test around week 4-5 when using Anavar. Typical symptoms are low libido, lethargy, etc. I would suggest PCT, but I would run the Clomid at 50/50/50 (50mg/day for three weeks). No need to go up to 100mg, as you risk emotional side effects at that high a dose, and you shouldn't be hard shutdown like you would be from test.
    I agree but personally i would run the clomid at 50 mg for 2 weeks instead of 3

Newgu123 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help guys! Think I read a bit more into it but 2 weeks at 50 Ed sounds decent

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    It's really up to you - but 40mgs just doesn't shut you down. I've done 3 Var cycles and as long as 10 weeks. I was golden.

Thread Information