GetRight10 is offline New Member

Post Help Me Out With A Cycle

Age= 20
    Weight =173
    Body Fat=16

I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR A LITTLE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS NOW IM INTERESTED IN DOING A CYCLE
    CAN ANYONE LEAD ME IN A GOOD DIRECTIONS. I AM REALLY NOT LOOKING INTO USING NEEDLES I PEFER TAKING PILLS.IM HITTING THE GYM 5 TIMES A WEEK AND USING WHEY PROTEIN. LET ME KNOW WHATS BEST THANKS!

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    You have not been working out nearly long enough, you need at least a 3 year base and you need to be around 25. Both of which you do not meet.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...le-(Great-Read) Read this.

And no one who know's what they're doing does oral only cycles. With rare exceptions.

Thanks for your help. I just readed the link I will rethink this over. I want to do it but in a safe way without harming myself.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    6 months? Jesus man...give yourself a chance. There is no "safe" way for a 20 year old to use AAS...not to mention one thats not even been lifting for 6 months. Why the rush? You waited your while life to start working out, and didn't use any AAS. Now all the sudden you need to gear up?

Yeah i guess it too early but i would like to do it. I am just looking for a better look haha the ladies love it lol I would like to bulk up. some of my buddys took the stuff and there looking pretty good no homo. So i was looking into doing it myself but kinda scared of the side affects. I was thinking of doing a month cycle to see how it goes. what do you think would be best if i was to do it? and yeah people say i am young and what not but its somthing that would speed up my process.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRight10 View Post
    Yeah i guess it too early but i would like to do it. I am just looking for a better look haha the ladies love it lol I would like to bulk up. some of my buddys took the stuff and there looking pretty good no homo. So i was looking into doing it myself but kinda scared of the side affects. I was thinking of doing a month cycle to see how it goes. what do you think would be best if i was to do it? and yeah people say i am young and what not but its somthing that would speed up my process.
    No one is going to give you any advice on what or how to take AAS. We all KNOW that there is not a single AAS that you could take now SAFELY. We would not be doing you any favors by telling you what you want to hear so you can "bulk up" and "look good for the ladies" for a couple of years meanwhile screwing the rest of your life up for prematurely shutting down your endocrine system.

Thread Information