tylerfromPA is offline Junior Member

Help me plan my cutting cycle!

just finished up a sust270 cycle, for about 10 weeks. just starting PCT today, and would like to run a cutting cycle in about two to three months.
    STATS:
    HT: 5'11''
    WT: 195
    BF:roughly 10%, i'm bulky but by no means as defined as i'd like to be.
    TRAINING EXP:7 or more years, started in highschool for football and never stopped.

Looking to run a winny/sust/something else cycle, but not sure what dosages to run, or what the third compound would be, or if i should even add anything else. also could use a good pct, going to start ordering EVERYTHING at once to have all my ducks in a row before i start.

Goals:
    -Burn some fat (through diet change and cardio + AAS)
    -increase definition (through the 1st goal)
    -and increase vascularity (heard good things about winny and this, true?)

I know tren is expensive as shit and should only be used farther down the line, but would it come in handy here?
    also, I know adding another 17aa compound on top of the winny could be awful for my liver, but could it offer more improvements?

Long story short, critic this cycle, but only post if you can recommend a change, don't just say it sucks please

CYCLE:
    winny oral 60mg a day for first 6 weeks (or last 6 weeks, someone please help on this)
    Sust270 600mg pinning once a week (maybe more probably less, just want some extra freefloating test for the winny to react with)
    Methyltrienolone (oral tren) at 500mcg a day (whole cycle? need specification on this)

PCT:
    5 weeks
    Tamox 20mg/ED
    Clomid 25mg/ED (60mg ED first week)
    Last edited by tylerfromPA; 09-27-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added tren to cycle

Realized what i'm asking may be hard to follow, using the information, if anyone would be so kind, please answer one or more of the follow questions:
    1. am I running the right amount/kind of test for this cycle?
    2. am I running the winny at the right time?
    3. is my dosage of winny alright?
    4. would oral tren be dangerous with the winny?
    5. is oral tren equivalent to injectable tren?
    6. how long until after i finish my current PCT is a good time to start this?
    7. would it be a good idea to naturally bulk for a few months before hoping on this?
    8. added tren, is my dosing/timing appropriate?
    **also, i'll be posting a completely different thread on diet in the diet forum, please refer to that if you're going to ask about my diet. thanks bros **
    Last edited by tylerfromPA; 09-27-2010 at 10:01 AM. Reason: added questions

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerfromPA View Post
    Realized what i'm asking may be hard to follow, using the information, if anyone would be so kind, please answer one or more of the follow questions:
    1. am I running the right amount/kind of test for this cycle?
    Too much Test for just cutting imo 400 would be better shot twice a week.
    2. am I running the winny at the right time?
    Id do it last 4-6 weeks, are you aware of the possible sides of winny? Dried out joints being my concern.
    3. is my dosage of winny alright?
    Shouldnt need more then 50 for your first go but its up to you.
    4. would oral tren be dangerous with the winny?
    Dont touch oral tren, just dont... very harsh on your system. Dont touch tren for that matter, you dont know enough about it and dont have enough cycle experience.
    5. is oral tren equivalent to injectable tren?
    Needs to be run at high doses.
    6. how long until after i finish my current PCT is a good time to start this?
    Time on + PCT = Time off
    7. would it be a good idea to naturally bulk for a few months before hoping on this?
    Personal choice, Id rather cut naturally and use AAS to bulk.
    8. added tren, is my dosing/timing appropriate?
    Dont add Tren
    **also, i'll be posting a completely different thread on diet in the diet forum, please refer to that if you're going to ask about my diet. thanks bros **
    Bold

so helpful, thanks a ton. in what ways is oral tren harsh on the system? (links if you could)

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral Tren does not need to be ran at high doses......... and yes it is very toxic......

No cycle like that will help you lose weight without the right diet/cardio. Sure the Tren may....but everybody needs to stop saying that Winstrol makes you lose weight. I am sick and tired of hearing that. I hear it all the time.

For a cutting cycle.....I would suggest what worked for me.

Just run a moderate dose of Test E or C. Follow with a few two-week cycles of Clen , Yohimbine, T3, Keto. You will lose some strength, but you will look bigger when the fat melts away. Also, you may run an ECA stack in between Clen cycles. Just do NOT run the two together. Your heart will be a punching bag.

Also....you are planning on running Oral Tren for the duration of the cycle? I would say that no oral is safe for that. There are only a few orals I would run for up to 6-7 weeks, and tren is definately not one. ESPECIALLY when combined with Winstrol. If you are going to do that, I woiuld drink 2-3 gallons of water everyday, and .....wait...I would never do that in the first place.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Also, you may run an ECA stack in between Clen cycles.
    I wouldn't.

ECA and Clen hit the same receptors.

let 'em clear between clen usage...

Oh...ok, Damn....

I figured that running Keto at 1mg ED for the entire duration would help. Guess I learned something new

Besides, all this Keto is getting expensive

D7M
    Blog Entries
    oooh Keto will help for sure...you didn't say that the first time

LOL yea bro it's in my first post. You must be getting old and disoriented. The Marines will do it to ya. Should have went Army Infanrty

so if i'm going to run tren at all, run for 2 - 3 weeks max? is that at beginning of cycle or end or what? and as for the diet, no worries shit is going to seriously tweaked, i need to look into it a little more but i'm well diet and cardio is the key to loosing fat. but i'm a little fuzzy on the concept of "clen cycles"? what is it, how is it used, and would it work with my current cycle or just with a low test e or c? (probably a link for it, i'll search now, but if anyone beats me to it greatly appreciated)

But yea I think I should have went more into detail because it is kinda vague with the doseages and whatnot. My bad. I haven't been posting much lately so my skills are dwindling

so if i'm going to run tren at all, run for 2 - 3 weeks max? is that at beginning of cycle or end or what? and as for the diet, no worries shit is going to seriously tweaked, i need to look into it a little more but i'm well diet and cardio is the key to loosing fat. but i'm a little fuzzy on the concept of "clen cycles"? what is it, how is it used, and would it work with my current cycle or just with a low test e or c? (probably a link for it, i'll search now, but if anyone beats me to it greatly appreciated)
    First of all, do not run Clen until you have studied it inside and out. It took me months to get the courage to run it because it sounds scary when you read about it. Clen is run in cycles because it downregulates your receptors. Basically, you build a tolerance fast. Also, I would only run oral tren if I wanted a boost in strength.

Your diet.... it needs to be tweaked PERMENANTLY. If you wait till your cycle that can be bad juju. Because once it goes back to the way it was before your cycle, your muscle gains will do the same.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    LOL yea bro it's in my first post. You must be getting old and disoriented. The Marines will do it to ya. Should have went Army Infanrty
    hahhahahaa...that was the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Army Infantry. LMAO!!

I'm going to blame my mistake on the new board version

Also, clen is stressful to the heart. So before you run it....you need to understand everything about the oral steroids you will be running.....as those two you listed will raise your blood pressure and destroy your cholesterol levels. Clen will intensify the increased blood pressure.

I made a thread a few months ago about constant nosebleeds. I was running Tbol, Test and Clen. My BP was over 170/102. Yea that was a ****in red flag.

still looking on advice on tren ? if i'm going to run it how should i?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    hahhahahaa...that was the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Army Infantry. LMAO!!

I'm going to blame my mistake on the new board version
    LOL! Yea this Army Infantry is something else. I had to explain to someone how to tie 550 cord to a tree. Anyway, I get discharged next week Honorably

And yea this board vision is hitting me too. I have been gone for a few months and now all of this new shit...

still looking on advice on tren? if i'm going to run it how should i?
    I have never run oral tren , so I cannot say. But the "Steroid Profiles" forums contain good information. If you cannot find it there, then seek out the members who have used it before. Just do an "Oral Tren" search on these forums.

thanks bro, now as far as clen is concerned, you run it alone, in two week cycles?

I ran it in two week cycles because I used an injectable version...and two on, two off is suggested.

You can run it with Test....but I would advise you not to run anything else that raises blood pressure

it's a fat burner? because i just finished a sust cycle and looking a little chubby, would it be helpful to run a little clen cycle to cut me up? (after pct ofc) by the way thanks so much for the help

Thread Information