ml87 is offline Associate Member

does smal testes mean low test?

Before cycle my testosterone was about 500 and my testes were large and full. i am running a second pct after my previous cycle because my testes did not return and my test level was below 200. now my testes are medium, should i do a short burst of 150mg ed of clomid before i get my blood work done? or is it possible that my testes are not a sign of low test?

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Blood work is the only way to tell weather your test is low or not. it seems you may want to think about adding hcg in your next cycle if you choose to do one.
    Do not do a short cycle of clomid because it will raise your testosterone , so the blood work will be inaccurate, you should wait 4-5 weeks AFTER pct to get bloodwork done to see what your levels are.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Rely on bloodwork for your answers, not testicular size.

so testicular size has nothing to do with testosterone ? i feel that after my cycle 2 cycles ago, my testes came back larger than before cycle. and this time they only came back 1/2 way.

Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    so testicular size has nothing to do with testosterone? i feel that after my cycle 2 cycles ago, my testes came back larger than before cycle. and this time they only came back 1/2 way.
    Lets just say its not the best way to tell. your atrophy (small balls) is caused from your cycle when your natural testosterone levels where shut down, which ment your testies shrunk because they where not being used. But you may still be producing some testosterone

Once you are recovered they should come to normal size.. but as said blood work is the best indication of low T

hey, if it come back low again.. maybe i will consider hrt.

I would give it a bit longer to recover than after this blood test to start considering TRT, you could be in a good range after 6-12 months

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should wait at least 4-6 weeks after taking Clomid before getting your test levels measured. SERMs will artificially boost test while they are in your system.

matt77 is offline Member
    Did you use HCG while on cycle? Might want to look into getting some to run for a couple of weeks. You need to run a low dose AI with it though. Swifto has some nice info on PCT in the PCT forum. Blood work is the only thing that will tell you what your hormone levels are. I also suggest getting more than just your Test tested. You should test total test, free test, and E2 at least.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    no it doesnt. leydigs make less then 10% of testicle size, so dont fully rely on it. As stated previously get BW.

Thread Information