Thread: Need a pct plan

Milfeater is offline New Member

Need a pct plan

So here it is.... I've been doing alot of reading here about what to do when you cycle off. The problem I'm having is deciding exactly what I need to take so I keep my gains and also make sure my body recovers properly. My cycle is 500 mg test e , 40 mg d- Bol ( 5 weeks). I'm doing 12 weeks for my cycle. I need advice on what to take (clomid ?) , when to start and how much. I know it sounds like I want the easy way out by just asking, but I have read alot and think I'm getting more confused. This is my first cycle. Thanks again and thanks to all who have responded so far to my posts. By the way, this is my first cycle ever, and I started 2 days ago. Thanks

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Imo you need to work on you diet long before you think about aas....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Post some stats first......Then i'll tell you about pct

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    You are right, when you post nothing we will assume you have not even tried. Why don't you post a PCT that you think will work and we will critique it. For me, I need to see at least an effort before I offer assistance.

I am 6'1" 173 ( as of this morning) bf? But i think you are smart enough to figure out that it's not high. My diet is not the issue. I eat very good and could be 200 pounds if I just sat around all day. I'm very active ( jog 4 miles every morning, go to the gym 4-5 days a week,
    Work 6 days a week and chase 4 kids around all day.I have been reading all the stickys and other posts, but I'm new to this. Like I said, I'm confused on when I should start to cycle down, and what works best. There are so many different options and I was asking to get an opinion from experienced people. I'm not looking for handouts, just some intelligent info. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to do this right. After all, isn't this site for that reason?

Blog Entries
    I'm confused here, what is it your trying to achieve by running a cycle at this point???

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes, tell us a little more about your goals. There are no excuses about your weight to height ratio and why you aren't heavier than you are now.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    A test e and d-bol cycle is pretty bread and butter you should be able to outline a pct plan with very little research. also liver support should not be overlook that being said post a pct plan for critique and people will be more receptive to help.
    also agreed with above last 2 statements

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    A test e and d-bol cycle is pretty bread and butter you should be able to outline a pct plan with very little research. also liver support should not be overlook that being said post a pct plan for critique and people will be more receptive to help.
    also agreed with above last 2 statements
    If you agree with the two statements above then why are you giving cycle advice???

This is not how we do things here, if its felt that a person isn't ready to cycle then we don't give out cycle advice. You will find there are many threads out there that clearly point this out....

I will put one together. As to why start now, the question would be "why start at all".... Probably the same reason others do. I just want to improve in mass and strength. I'm not looking to get huge, just would like to be more comfortable. I've never been a big guy, and at 40, it's now or never...lol. Thanks again.

As I stated, I have already started the cycle. No advice given. But I will post some PCT for critique. Thanks

jerseyboy811 is offline Junior Member
    you started your cycle before even knowing, let alone having in your possession, what you were going to use for pct?

Blog Entries
    I apologize to MBMTEC, i never realised the op had started his cycle....

To the op, you seem to think that running a cycle is the answer, however if your diet isnt up to it then any gains you do make will be short lived, that i promise you......

After doing more searching, I think I FINALLY got it. Here it goes....500 mg test e for 12 weeks. 40 mg of d Bol for 5 weeks for a kick start. Week 8-12... Test e is slowly brought down to zero. Week 10...... Nolvadex 20 mg per day to help normal test levels out and so on. I was also thinking to take 10 mg/day for entire cycle..I am guessing that after the cycle, I would get my bloodwork done to check test levels. Is this correct? Please critique. Thank you.
    Last edited by Milfeater; 09-29-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: more info

Thread Information