voidofRoids is offline Junior Member

Test E vs. Test C for First Cycle

Just looking for some of the vets to chime in on what they feel would be a better option for a first cycle in general.
    Last edited by voidofRoids; 10-02-2010 at 08:12 PM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Stats?

height
    bf
    training experience
    cycle experience

Do you plan on cycling with either of these esters?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    ^^^ x 2... standard questions before advice is given.

-KP

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Stats?

height
    bf
    training experience
    cycle experience

Do you plan on cycling with either of these esters?
    In the future I may intend to utilize either if not both esters; however, this particular cycle pertains to a friend of mine looking to start within the next couple of months. Of course, this information is highly relevant to myself as well, as we're both very similar in stats (he is a bit heavier, with a higher bf%) and I intend to cycle soon.

24 years old,
    220 lbs.,
    6'0",
    15%,
    Roughly 3 years training experience, and
    No cycle experience.

you are on that cusp of just about old enough to safely start cycling so I wont get into that.

Back to your original question, either of those esters are just fine. It takes slightly longer for cyp to become active but we are splitting hairs and it shouldnt even be a consideration. PCT start times differ by 4 days where cyp PCT starts @ 18 days opposed to Enan's start time of 14 days after last injection.

Ive used both, both gave great gains so its what you can get easier. Both of these compounds allow you to inject only twice a week as opposed to ED or EOD which is good for a first timer.

Keep your cycle simple, 4-500mg/wk pinned every 3.5 days. Dont worry about adding other compounds as a simple test cycle will yeild great gains.

-KP

PS- make sure you have a good AI on hand in case you run into estrogen problems during cycle and have your PCT products ready before you start cycling so you can run it properly and keep as much of your gains as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    you are on that cusp of just about old enough to safely start cycling so I wont get into that.

Back to your original question, either of those esters are just fine. It takes slightly longer for cyp to become active but we are splitting hairs and it shouldnt even be a consideration. PCT start times differ by 4 days where cyp PCT starts @ 18 days opposed to Enan's start time of 14 days after last injection.

Ive used both, both gave great gains so its what you can get easier. Both of these compounds allow you to inject only twice a week as opposed to ED or EOD which is good for a first timer.

Keep your cycle simple, 4-500mg/wk pinned every 3.5 days. Dont worry about adding other compounds as a simple test cycle will yeild great gains.

-KP
    Just want yo clarify it isn't my cycle, a good friend has come pursuing advice. Those were my buddy's stats (I am about 210 lbs. @ 13% bodyfat). I agree with the age aspect - I am personally waiting to push it back. Maybe even another year of solid training or so, I'm trying to convince him of the same patience.

As for the ester, really no difference for a first-timer (with the exception of active life)? I ask as we'll be pursuing the same source, which right now has test c for a lot cheaper. And I also agree 100% on test only. He was adamant about four weeks of dbol , but I explained how that is really not needed at this point in time.

For a first cycle is 400mg-500mg per week on the high end? We were originally thinking like 350mg - does that seem too low in comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    PS- make sure you have a good AI on hand in case you run into estrogen problems during cycle and have your PCT products ready before you start cycling so you can run it properly and keep as much of your gains as possible
    Point taken.

Thread Information