Thread: Oral cycle

iamlegend is offline New Member

Oral cycle

I want to run my first cycle, iv been training hard for a good year now but in the last few weeks progress has slowed down. I weigh 224lbs, am 6ft 3 and im about 12%bf. As its my first cycle ideally i want to run an oral only cycle, nothing to serious, i understand that orally you have to watch your liver. I am keen on taking dbol but have read that taking it on its owm you wont keep any of the gains. I have done a lot of running some my joints arent the best so i would like to avoid winny(i know my criteria is hard). Im guessing that dbol is the easiest to get hold of as im finding it really hard to get anything.
    over and out

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Age?

PCT knowledge?

Brewster is offline Member
    How old are you?

Why do you want to run an oral only cycle?

iamlegend is offline New Member
    im 20 years old, i have done my reasearch of all pct and how to minimise gyno side effects. Im just not keen on the idea of injecting, i have looked at sust and i think i would do that, thought at my age injecting test could mess my test levels up.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    You have been training for a whole year? All kidding aside, you cannot possibly think you are at your max potential after 1 year. Regardless of your other stats which I am sure are inadequate as well you need at least 3 years of serious lifting before you consider any type of AAS, which you are well short of.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Now I see your stats you are way too young as well, the risks at your age do not offset the benefits. You need to wait, I know it is not what you want to hear but it is the truth and I hope you take it seriously.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Gains come in bursts. You probably just plateau'd. Up your calories and you should break through soon. Don't worry about steroids , even less an oral only cycle.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamlegend View Post
    I want to run my first cycle, iv been training hard for a good year now but in the last few weeks progress has slowed down. I weigh 224lbs, am 6ft 3 and im about 12%bf. As its my first cycle ideally i want to run an oral only cycle, nothing to serious, i understand that orally you have to watch your liver. I am keen on taking dbol but have read that taking it on its owm you wont keep any of the gains. I have done a lot of running some my joints arent the best so i would like to avoid winny(i know my criteria is hard). Im guessing that dbol is the easiest to get hold of as im finding it really hard to get anything.
    over and out
    First bold: I would like to see pics to see if you are actually as lean as you suggest
    Second bold: All AAS is serious and not to be taken lightly, oral or injectable. Not a good outlook to have on cycling

Quote Originally Posted by iamlegend View Post
    im 20 years old, i have done my reasearch of all pct and how to minimise gyno side effects. Im just not keen on the idea of injecting, i have looked at sust and i think i would do that, thought at my age injecting test could mess my test levels up.
    you do realise that if you understand PCT then you understand that even dbol would require it which means your test levels ARE getting altered so your last statement Ive bolded is irrelevant. Dbol will suppress you as well. Either way, 20 is too young for any cycling

-KP

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    too young

stpete is offline Banned
    Too young and bad cycle.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    First bold: I would like to see pics to see if you are actually as lean as you suggest
    Second bold: All AAS is serious and not to be taken lightly, oral or injectable. Not a good outlook to have on cycling

you do realise that if you understand PCT then you understand that even dbol would require it which means your test levels ARE getting altered so your last statement Ive bolded is irrelevant. Dbol will suppress you as well. Either way, 20 is too young for any cycling

-KP
    i think what he is trying to say that if he injects test. it will FULLY shut him down where as dbol wont he will only be supressed

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    i think what he is trying to say that if he injects test. it will FULLY shut him down where as dbol wont he will only be supressed
    huh?

he wont be shut down as hard as a test cycle if he only runs dbol

matt77 is offline Member
    he wont be shut down as hard as a test cycle if he only runs dbol
    What?

ORAL, Injectable, D-bol, T-bol, A-drol or whatever, SHUT Down happen with them all!! How do you think injectable Test would shut you down and D-bol will suppress you? That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. Recovering your HPTA happens the same way. Through a well planned PCT. It may be easier to recover from a shorter oral cycle than a longer cycle but the suppression/shutdown is the same. That is with the exception of a very low dose of Var but it still will shut you down if your on long enough.
    Last edited by matt77; 10-01-2010 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    What?

ORAL, Injectable, D-bol, T-bol, A-drol or whatever, SHUT Down happen with them all!! How do you think injectable Test would shut you down and D-bol will suppress you? That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. Recovering your HPTA happens the same way. Through a well planned PCT. It may be easier to recover from a shorter oral cycle than a longer cycle but the suppression/shutdown is the same. That is with the exception of a very low dose of Var but it still will shut you down if your on long enough.
    ok thats what i was trying to say, i didnt realise that an oral run for a short time would shut you down completely

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    ok thats what i was trying to say, i didnt realise that an oral run for a short time would shut you down completely
    Except for anavar , oral only cycles are frowned upon. Please do not ever advise anyone to take an oral only cycle.

In fact please refrain from advising members on cycles until you further research the basics. Thank you.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    too young. train for a few more years before considering ANY KIND OF AAS
    Last edited by MACHINE5150; 10-01-2010 at 06:31 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Except for anavar , oral only cycles are frowned upon. Please do not ever advise anyone to take an oral only cycle.

In fact please refrain from advising members on cycles until you further research the basics. Thank you.
    X2
    HaHa.. SCHOOLED...

kodyt21 is offline New Member
    Trust these guys on here they know what they are talking about "most" anyways. DBOL will def shut you down hard core and test any thing that takes over your test. Anavar is the only one i have not been shut down on. First and foremost orals are the worst for your body , especially dbol it just chews through your liver!!!
    your test levels should be just about at there peak at 20 years old take advantage of that and train harderrrrrrrr heavier and EAT! Dont mess with steriods they are not the magic pill TRUST ME!!

will_work is offline Associate Member
    i know dudes that are big as **** (not saying names) that run dbol every day or at least 1-2 dbols be for and after they work out along with outer stuff..
    so idk..

Thread Information