Firepal is offline Junior Member

D-bol only cycle

I spend alot of time reading threw these forums just trying to get my footing on the basics. I know most peoples feelings about this cycle but give me your thoughts.

stats

Im 22
    190 LBs

Training since i was 17, I started off around 150 LBs ive worked my ass off to get to where I am but I feel like I just cant get to 200 no matter how hard I try. I want to get some help getting there because it was my goal at the start of the year and its getting late into it. I got some D-bol tablets from my friend. Ive been trolling looking for D-bol only threads to get some info on cycles people have done but havent really found to much. How much do you think I should take a day? and for how many weeks? i was thinking 40MG a day for 4 weeks? Should I do a PCT with clomid and nolva for just a 4 week oral cycle? Milk Thislte only for liver support?

Feel free to flame but if you could just answer those questions on top of your opinion id appriciate it.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    In a perfect world I would say sure just do it. 4 weeks @ 40mg should give you good results considering you've already proven yourself by working hard. But then there's the age aspect. Are you sure for sure that you're done growing? Then there's your own hormone levels. Too young on gear could have a better chance with long term sides. That's the only reason people say to wait. But if you're confident than do what you're gonna do. I personally did my first cycle at 21, not knowing of course. And I personally haven't seen anything bad. But that's just me. Everyones different. You're gonna get a lot of peeps saying don't do it or do it... So all in all my final advice is, I think you'll be just fine. Run a pct and milk thistle if you think you need it.... Good luck.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    A dbol only cycle is a BAD idea, it will shut down your natural testosterone production! all cycles NEED to be testosterone based.
    I do not believe you are read for a cycle personally, keep working hard and wait and you will be happy you did!

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodha View Post
    In a perfect world I would say sure just do it. 4 weeks @ 40mg should give you good results considering you've already proven yourself by working hard. But then there's the age aspect. Are you sure for sure that you're done growing? Then there's your own hormone levels. Too young on gear could have a better chance with long term sides. That's the only reason people say to wait. But if you're confident than do what you're gonna do. I personally did my first cycle at 21, not knowing of course. And I personally haven't seen anything bad. But that's just me. Everyones different. You're gonna get a lot of peeps saying don't do it or do it... So all in all my final advice is, I think you'll be just fine. Run a pct and milk thistle if you think you need it.... Good luck.
    Please do not encourage members to run DBOL only cycles. Sit back a while and learn before handing out advice, because as a result of your post he may think it is a good idea witch it is NOT.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepal View Post
    I spend alot of time reading threw these forums just trying to get my footing on the basics. I know most peoples feelings about this cycle but give me your thoughts. If you know most peoples feelings about a Dbol only cycle then why even bother with making this thread?

stats

Im 22
    190 LBs

^^^^Haven't even reached your genetic potential yet which leads me to believe your diet/training/ or rest aren't up to par.

Training since i was 17, I started off around 150 LBs ive worked my ass off to get to where I am but I feel like I just cant get to 200 no matter how hard I try. <--- if this is the case then as already stated above, the culprit is either diet/training/rest. Assess these, either one of them are what's making you not grow kid. I want to get some help getting there because it was my goal at the start of the year and its getting late into it. If you need desperate help without trying to teak things on your own, hire a reputable nutritionist and also perhaps a reputable certified PT. I got some D-bol tablets from my friend. Ive been trolling looking for D-bol only threads to get some info on cycles people have done but havent really found to much. Lol, you haven't been trolling enough then. There are probably more Dbol only threads in this forum than all steroid forums in the world combined. How much do you think I should take a day? None. and for how many weeks? None. i was thinking 40MG a day for 4 weeks? Bad idea. Should I do a PCT with clomid and nolva for just a 4 week oral cycle? Milk Thislte only for liver support? You PCT with any and all cycles regardless of the compound.

Feel free to flame but if you could just answer those questions on top of your opinion id appriciate it.
    I answered all your questions in bold. And to me it would seem you haven't search diddly squat. If you had done your homework, you'd realize your whole plan is crap. Read AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

From this point on, I would highly advise you to post what you eat on a daily basis/goals/stats all in the nutrition section for critique. We have a fantastic set of nutrition gurus that will set you up in the right direction.

Remember, in order to weigh as much as a man that has your goal weight in mind, you have to eat like a man that has your goal weight in mind, and sometimes even more than that depending on how active you are during the day and what type of training you are undergoing.

Good luck.
    Last edited by HawaiianPride.; 10-02-2010 at 04:32 AM.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I agree with HP,The cycle you have planned is a waste of time/ money. please dont listen to idiots telling you to run a dbol only cycle.

The One is offline Associate Member
    why in the world would anyone want to do a dbol only cycle? at the end of 2.5 weeks you start getting compliments from people then a week and a half later you stop and shrink back down to your starting point, so what's the point?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    why in the world would anyone want to do a dbol only cycle? at the end of 2.5 weeks you start getting compliments from people then a week and a half later you stop and shrink back down to your starting point, so what's the point?
    Imagine it from a newbies perspective. Some guy ranted to him about how strong and big he got from the first 4 weeks of his Test E cycle that he kickstarted with an Oral called Dbol .

Now without knowing the negatives of running just an oral Dbol, said newbie thinks "Sweet I can skip injecting and get jacked off 4 weeks of this Oral".

OP - Hawaiian Pride nailed it all, take his post to heart hes a smart guy and looks out for the members here.

Brewster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    I agree with HP,The cycle you have planned is a waste of time/ money. please dont listen to idiots telling you to run a dbol only cycle.
    Exactly what he said

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
    Exactly what he said
    ME too, You will blow up like a ballon and deflate like one too once you start PCT.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    ME too, You will blow up like a ballon and deflate like one too once you start PCT.
    What's PCT?
    Last edited by ReX357; 10-02-2010 at 08:58 AM.

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your thoughtful responses.
    Last edited by Firepal; 09-16-2012 at 12:07 AM.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Honestly bro you can still make progress naturally so stick to the natural way for now, If you do decide to go against the good advice you have been given then you must deal with the consequences.

Leave the dbol alone

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    The Dbol will not go bad bro. Pills last a very long time. Long enough to get your diet and age up to par as a matter of fact. Just store them in a cool/dry place.

Thread Information