Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DBee is offline New Member

My botched gyno surgery(pics/video)

I'm the dumb shit that went to a cancer doctor to remove glandular tissue on my left pec. The dick of a doctor made the most neglectful and rushed, incision ever. If I knew it was going to turn out like this I would not have done it. The contour of my chest isn't right either. Sure it might not be bad but that's not the point - he told me he was going to make the incision under the nipple but he cut it partially. The extensions on the chest skin were not necessary at all they just made the operation easier and faster. To make things even worse, I still had to pay 600 dollars for this shit - insurance covered the rest. I wouldn't do this shit over if they gave ME money to do it. It's going on 5 months now and I'm still very unhappy. It's hard to get back into bodybuilding and feeling good about myself when I look at my chest and know it looked better before the OP. My intention was to make my chest look GREAT - what a **** up.

BEFORE:

Last edited by DBee; 09-30-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Last edited by DBee; 09-30-2010 at 03:51 PM.

My nipple is all messed up, pictures don't do justice.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    lol you should see my surgery... Its ****ed. But I would take the scar over the gyno any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    lol you should see my surgery... Its ****ed. But I would take the scar over the gyno any day.
    Have any pics? I kind of like the natural look (contour wise/flexing/movement) of the gyno more than it looking like I had surgery.

How ****ed up does it look to you guys?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    where in the gawds holy h3ll do you guys go to get butchered? A mexican sweat shop?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No offense but I really can't see shit in the pics, you would do a lot better to use a camera that would zoom and just show say a 10" area around you nipple not your whole upper body, also face toward the window ( light source ) and hold the camera at nipple level ( or a few inchs below ) not pointing down at you nipple.

The closeup you shot does really make me wonder like you said what the hell the guy was thinking when he cut across the nipple instead of under it. You might want to look at some medical books and see if there is any else doing this kind of thing and if not at least tell the guy to return you money and save himself a court case.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-30-2010 at 06:46 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i think you look better now than u did before.. your nipples in first pic looked like miniture titties.. now that it is removed you look better.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you look better now too, but looking at the two vids ( I assume they were after surgery ) it appears you still have breast tissue present. If you have not done anything (aas) to cause the gyno to return then if its a big issue to you and it appears to be, I would consider a revision, this guy does a lot of athletes builders and if he is not in your area and travel is not an option maybe you could get a recommendation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOR8JTrYNA4&feature=fvw

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure why you had surgery at all.
    -It wasn't that bad in the first place
    -Your BF% is atleast 25%. I would of cut that first before worrying about gyno surgery. That alone could of fixed it.
    -Did you try any AI as well (Letro) to try to reduce it?

Reduce your bodyfat before worrying about anything else. Don't take insult to it, just being factual. I also need to reduce my BF %.
    Last edited by nwjt; 09-30-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I think you look better now too, but looking at the two vids ( I assume they were after surgery ) it appears you still have breast tissue present. If you have not done anything (aas) to cause the gyno to return then if its a big issue to you and it appears to be, I would consider a revision, this guy does a lot of athletes builders and if he is not in your area and travel is not an option maybe you could get a recommendation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOR8JTrYNA4&feature=fvw
    Him or Dr.Bermant I live in Maryland so I think thier both driving distance away. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    I'm not sure why you had surgery at all.
    -It wasn't that bad in the first place
    -Your BF% is atleast 25%. I would of cut that first before worrying about gyno surgery. That alone could of fixed it.
    -Did you try any AI as well (Letro) to try to reduce it?

Reduce your bodyfat before worrying about anything else. Don't take insult to it, just being factual. I also need to reduce my BF %.
    In that picture I had carbed up first time all week. If you look it's all bloat.
    I had a golfball size lump of tissue. I tried I got down to 10-12%. I still have a pea size amount on unoperated side. Before OP:

Last edited by DBee; 09-30-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you being really hard on youself. It doesnt look that bad.
    If it bothers you the only thing you can do is see a plastic surgeon.

And this is me before I tried cutting up which only led to disaster. Should have stayed bigger gyno was hidden:

Did you nipples itch or get sore at all?

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I think you being really hard on youself. It doesnt look that bad.
    If it bothers you the only thing you can do is see a plastic surgeon.
    I wanted to compete someday. I know it doesn't look that bad I'm just mad at myself for not going to plastic surgeon to begin with. I put so much time and effort into bodybuilding only for this dude to change that in a 30min operation. It's hard to have the same drive in the gym and kitchen when your physically altered in a way you did not want and knowing that your hobby is all about physical appearance.

Did you nipples itch or get sore at all?
    Yes when the lump formed they actually lactated too but that was 2 years before I even wanted the OP because my bodyfat was higher before and the gyno was not obvious.

By the way this all happened because I took RPN HAVOC a pro-hormone. I remember the lumps forming in my PCT. Back then I could care less I couldn't see the gyno at all. When I started cutting 2 years later (present day) I wanted it out. I didn't want to wait either. The breast cancer doctor didn't even want to perform the surgery but I insisted saying it hurt really bad even though it didn't. I was going to go away to college and wanted it out before then. So I got the surgery and I'm stuck with regret. It's all spiraling downhill. Ever since the surgery(4 months ago) I've been depressed about it. Dropped out of school, got fired from job, just feel like shit and the only thing that normally made me feel better was going to the gym. That was my stress reliever, now it makes me feel worse.
    Last edited by DBee; 09-30-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Not to be self rightous, but your self esteem can't be based soley on your physical appearance. Besides, you don't look that bad, your nipples are messed maybe. But with a shirt on you still look like a nice ripped dude.

However, you could get cancer, get injured, or some life changing event could occur that can easily cause you to lose all your muscle and/or get fat. You need to build you self esteem up and base it more on who you are and what you know, rather than what you look like.

Otherwise you will continue to take high risks and keep losing, then get more depressed, a bad cycle to get into.

Your gyno never looked that bad at all and still don't. I personall think you look better with a bit of gyno and lower body fat than all bloated like you did in the videos. You look even better with lower body fat and no gyno, but a scar. I wish I could look like you but its not a reality for me because I have too much life going on to watch my diet all the time and stay focused.

Just my .02.

Remember, you'll get old anyways and lose it all. You will lose nearly all your muscle someday in all probability. Then what?

Not to be self rightous, but your self esteem can't be based soley on your physical appearance. Besides, you don't look that bad, your nipples are messed maybe. But with a shirt on you still look like a nice ripped dude.

However, you could get cancer, get injured, or some life changing event could occur that can easily cause you to lose all your muscle and/or get fat. You need to build you self esteem up and base it more on who you are and what you know, rather than what you look like.

Otherwise you will continue to take high risks and keep losing, then get more depressed, a bad cycle to get into.

Your gyno never looked that bad at all and still don't. I personall think you look better with a bit of gyno and lower body fat than all bloated like you did in the videos. You look even better with lower body fat and no gyno, but a scar. I wish I could look like you but its not a reality for me because I have too much life going on to watch my diet all the time and stay focused.

Just my .02.

Remember, you'll get old anyways and lose it all. You will lose nearly all your muscle someday in all probability. Then what?
    You're right I really do need to change my thinking and I guess I have to because this isn't changing anytime soon. Ever since high school I had no confidence and the only thing that made me feel good and gave me confidence was building my body.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    doesnt even look that bad dude.

I have gyno and its way worse than yours ever was.

the ONLY picture I could even tell was http://img833.imageshack.us/i/100925094231.jpg/ and its barely even noticeable

Thanks for advice/comments.
    Last edited by DBee; 10-03-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Why don't you have any confidence? Are short? Poor??

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    For what it is worth it doesn't look that bad but I understand how you feel.

Why don't you have any confidence? Are short? Poor??
    Well I do have confidence but this killed it man. I would feel a lot more confident if this came out right while hooking up with chicks going to pool etc. I have an embarrassing scar and odd looking pec so really nothing has improved from before surgery - just swapped issues, one of my biggest concerns beforehand. But not gonna lie this shit has got me down hardcore like I'm not my old self now I'm just pretending to be happy before I was actually happy.

Why do you give a shit about this little scar? The man tits looked worse. I have a scar similar to that and it is from a fence I climbed and fell off as a child. Nothing to do with surgery. Get a tat over the area if it bothers you that much. its really not that bad. I am tempted to show you mine haha. My gyno was ****ed and hurt so bad so I told the doc that he better get every last bit out and I don't give a **** about a scar cuz I never want it coming back. He had to take out some of my muscle and also there is a fat zig zag cross across my nipple for stretching purposes. pm me your email and I will send you a pic. Nobody notices mine, but the man tits were weird. Nobody will know you had gyno surgery, just make up a story about getting cut somehow. Its on your chest so just say a gate tore you open and it hurt like hell. This would never stop you from stepping on stage though btw.

I don't think I can PM yet my email is, [email protected]

emailed it to you. 2 pics. The striations you see is missing muscle. You can post it up here if you want. I just can't post from my computer.

Oh yeah just shaved my chest and always get pimples like that after I shave.

I can't even tell where the incision was made, that looked like it healed up really good. How long ago did you have the surgery? How long did it take for the incision to fade like that? I see the striations - did you have lipo done as part of the the gyno surgery?

Twist:

Last edited by DBee; 10-03-2010 at 01:22 AM.

This is like two or three months old. he went from one side of my nipple to the other, like yours, but also went around the bottom. looks ****ing weird. Also you incisions are flush with the skin. Mine on that side are not. Like in between the nipple and the lower part is a puffy section. Anyway yours will heal up great if you think mine is good lol. Mine keeps on looking better every week and its been over two months already. Not to mention all the draining I did myself with syringes, that sucks ass. Kinda greg valentino and pulp fiction mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    This is like two or three months old. he went from one side of my nipple to the other, like yours, but also went around the bottom. looks ****ing weird. Also you incisions are flush with the skin. Mine on that side are not. Like in between the nipple and the lower part is a puffy section. Anyway yours will heal up great if you think mine is good lol. Mine keeps on looking better every week and its been over two months already. Not to mention all the draining I did myself with syringes, that sucks ass. Kinda greg valentino and pulp fiction mix.
    That indentation on your chest is from where the gland was removed. That will fill in, it takes about 6 months to even out. Mine did the same thing. I'm 4 months post op now.

Check it out:
    - Left side (2 months post-op), it looks weird.

- Left side (3 months post-op) with massage and time it seems to be normalizing.
    Last edited by DBee; 10-03-2010 at 01:41 AM.

No bro there is definitely muscle shaved off. If you could see it in person you would agree. Like you said, pictures don't do justice. Anyway I think your scar is not so bad. If it bothers you so much you can sue him in small claims court, or you can see a plastic surgeon and ask if he can fix it and have your other doc pay for it, or you can get a tat over it. I really think it doesn't look bad but you are really self conscious about it. Nobody would notice it and if they did just say it is from something else. Nobody would know. This would not and should not ever hurt your determination for bbing. You have a massive chest and big arms, don't let this tiny (literally) thing shut out your dreams and goals.

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    LOL I hate shaving my chest too... I look like I got shot with a million tiny arrows from the bleeding, then afterwards, I have ingrown hair mania on my chest throwing a big party. This is esp bad around the belly where your underwear is tighter cause it causes even more ingrown hairs. I waxed once by myself. Never again.

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    BTW about being so self-conscious. I got a mole on my dick. Big ****in deal. It ends up in her mouth anyways, so she cant see it

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Glad i stumbled upon this thread guys! Im going through a terrible situation. Long story short got gyno from 5 weeks of winny and adding anavar to it at the end. Gyno developed... Letro failed so i decided to get surgery... 3 weeks post op... Definately a lot of puffiness removed. My chest still feels fatty and it seems as tho there is still some pseudo gyno remaining. Is it possible to have a gland above the nipple as opposed to right below it or centered under it? Or are these lumps a part of the healing process. The doc told me he removed every thing but im not convinced! Any post op advice from you bros? thanks a lot in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by KyleJumpjets View Post
    Glad i stumbled upon this thread guys! Im going through a terrible situation. Long story short got gyno from 5 weeks of winny and adding anavar to it at the end. Gyno developed... Letro failed so i decided to get surgery... 3 weeks post op... Definately a lot of puffiness removed. My chest still feels fatty and it seems as tho there is still some pseudo gyno remaining. Is it possible to have a gland above the nipple as opposed to right below it or centered under it? Or are these lumps a part of the healing process. The doc told me he removed every thing but im not convinced! Any post op advice from you bros? thanks a lot in advance!
    It's scar tissue it will dissipate over time. You can break it up yourself with massage if you want it gone faster.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    dude totally in on this thread. i dont think my gyno is as bad us urs but im thinking of getting it removed by my doc. he is pretty cool and im thinking ill offer him $500 cash to remove it. the gland is just swollen and sore. once it is removed ill look normal again. im about 9% bf and my body is pretty good and its the only thing that ****s it up. i just dont want a scar on my nips then rumours go around that i been on roids and all that shit.
    once the gland is removed ill never have to worry about gyno again right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information